You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Riccardo Montolivo

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Riccardo Montolivo

Postby Mr.S » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:42 pm

That is the kind of tone I like better than rather than the "holier than thou". Seria A is a dying league & Milan are nothing exceptional. To be proved Next year & onwards when Seria A has only 3 CHL spots,BL has more & FFP kicks in with more TV revenue for BL. Most of my predictions come true . And this would.

Since FFP is kicking in,Milan have no stadium & cant depend on a sugar daddy anymore there only Hope is dumping Useless Old Players & developing a Youth academy of their own. If they cant It's Game Over for Milan. Hope you get it. Time for 50 Million Transfers from Sugar Daddy's Pocket is over. End OF DISCUSSION.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Payam » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:42 pm

If everyone could just keep their pants on that would be swell, yea? No need for rudeness.

I would love to have a hard worker like Nocerino tbh. As for Montolivo, meh..
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Mr.S » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:53 pm

I certainly did not start it. Nocerino is not Bayern quality,no creativity like Khediera. Good player though. I see an Ibra in the avataar so you would probably be defensive about Milan but larrson did 10 times more for than NT than what Ibra did considering how awesome a player Ibra was at his peak.

Edit - Nocerino is already 26,almost Piggy's age. Even Thiago Silva is 27. The only Young player I see is El Sharawaay
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Payam » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:59 pm

Mr.S wrote:I certainly did not start it. Nocerino is not Bayern quality,no creativity like Khediera. Good player though. I see an Ibra in the avataar so you would probably be defensive about Milan but larrson did 10 times more for than NT than what Ibra did considering how awesome a player Ibra was at his peak.

Edit - Nocerino is already 26,almost Piggy's age. Even Thiago Silva is 27. The only Young player I see is El Sharawaay

Haha, I'm a Swede. Hence the picture of Ibra :P
And you're right: Larsson was a very good player for the NT. I forgot about Shaarawy, I'd rather have him than Nocerino when I think about it.
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby Mr.S » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:06 pm

The only player from Milan who would walk into Bayern with eyes closed is Thiago Silva. Man is a beast.

What kind of ST is Shaarawy or however his name is. Ideally In Dream-World I would have a fast skillfull Goal-Scorer who can score outside the box like Falcao or Cavani as the BOMB. But then that is only possible in dreams.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat May 12, 2012 7:59 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya