You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Riccardo Montolivo

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Riccardo Montolivo

Postby Greek Bavarian » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:51 pm

When you have a President like AC Milan has, the team doesn't have problems with "low" losses of €10.52 million.
The President will cover that with many ways and the team will have "profit" again. That's the good thing when you have a President, an owner of the team.
Also AC Milan has on it's own a lot more money if we compare with teams like Bayern even people think the opposite, and I'm talking about team's money not President's money. Not to mention that AC Milan wants to make a new stadium but can't do that because of italian law which are expected to change. So there is no "money problem" for that team.
Of course you'll tell me that Bayern is more healthy than all the other teams, but as a fan I don't care if my team has a huge bank account as long as my team don't use these money and don't earn titles. The team is not my company and all the owners of the world know that they won't earn money from a football team, they will earn glory which will help their other companies.
Last edited by Greek Bavarian on Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Greek Bavarian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:58 pm

Greek Bavarian wrote:When you have a President like AC Milan has, the team doesn't have problems with "low" losses of €10.52 million.

That was not a problem in the past, but it is a problem now due to Financial Fair Play. They can't do it anymore, as simple as that. Or rather, they can do it but then not be allowed to participate in UEFA competitions. Either way, it's fine by us as fans of FC Bayern.
20GB free cloud storage! -- follow this link, sign up, install app and we both get 5GB extra :)
MUTU
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Greek Bavarian » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:08 pm

MUTU wrote:
Greek Bavarian wrote:When you have a President like AC Milan has, the team doesn't have problems with "low" losses of €10.52 million.

That was not a problem in the past, but it is a problem now due to Financial Fair Play. They can't do it anymore, as simple as that. Or rather, they can do it but then not be allowed to participate in UEFA competitions. Either way, it's fine by us as fans of FC Bayern.

If the FFP work as it is, only Bayern will participate in UEFA competition. Imagine a Champions League without Real, Barca, AC Milan, Inter, Manchester etc. No point for the Champions League to exist.
What I believe is that FFP will not be so hard as we believe or that teams will be "allowed" to have illegal ways to remain healthy.
Greek Bavarian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:14 pm

Not true. The teams will adapt. If Bayern can do it, so can the rest. They just have to cut their spending.
20GB free cloud storage! -- follow this link, sign up, install app and we both get 5GB extra :)
MUTU
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:17 pm

Greek Bavarian wrote:If the FFP work as it is, only Bayern will participate in UEFA competition. Imagine a Champions League without Real, Barca, AC Milan, Inter, Manchester etc. No point for the Champions League to exist.

With or without FFP I think that the CL is coming to an end anyway, and will be replaced by another competitions, maybe even not a UEFA competition. I think Rummenigge spoke about this a few months ago. It's time that the clubs took the competition in their own hands and stop UEFA from walking all over the clubs and fixing the competition. Nothing will convince me that the draws, and even certain games in the CL, are not fixed.
In Pep I trust
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Mr.S » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:02 pm

Greek Bavarian wrote:
MUTU wrote:

If the FFP work as it is, only Bayern will participate in UEFA competition. Imagine a Champions League without Real, Barca, AC Milan, Inter, Manchester etc. No point for the Champions League to exist.
What I believe is that FFP will not be so hard as we believe or that teams will be "allowed" to have illegal ways to remain healthy.

Real have the highest revenue in the world & guys like Di Mari get 1.8 Million salary. They will easily manage if they dont spend stupidly.
Manchester have no debt apart from Glazer family debt & they announced a 100 Million Pound odd profit last year.
Arsenal posts Gigantic profits every year.
Barcelona have huge revenue but also pay huge salaries & transfer amount. However they have lessened their losses to 20 Million per year. At this rate they will make. They will have to limit their losses to 15 Million per year. Vey much manageable.

Inter are trying hard to cope selling big names for big money & lessening their wage budget. All Ligue 1 Clubs are healthy. ALL. Eredivise clubs Twente & Ajax are currently steady profit making & others are working for it. 95% of BL clubs are profitable. I dont know anout the Portugese League but the Massively inflated prices in which they sell their players they probably are healthy.

The huge problem is for Italy. Seria A is a dying league & this will furthur kill them. And yes Chelesea-City with them too. Current FFP rules say 45 Million is the maximum loss limit for 3 years.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mr.S » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:08 pm

The other issue I want to say is that in the long run Milan wont even be on the level on a Mid-Table BL team. Most BL teams have huge stadium & it costs Huge Money for that. Allianz Arena cost Bayern 400 Million odd with interests. 30 Million every year for like 35 years. How would MIlan manage with 30-35 Million furthur less??

Seria A TV rights deal will only go down aleats slightly & costs up. BL TV revenue is going to go higher. 4 CHL sposts for BL & 3 for Seria A. So out of Juve,Napoli,Inter,Milan,Lazio/Udinese only 3 will get those spots. SO probability is high that once in every 2-3-4 years teams like Milan dont make it & miss out on extra 20-25 Million CHL revenue.

Things are looking very dark if you are a Milan fan. Bayern have a huge Stadium,flourishing youth system,good scouting,Brilliant Management & the highest Commercial Revenue among all clubs in the world.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Greek Bavarian » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:58 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Greek Bavarian wrote:If the FFP work as it is, only Bayern will participate in UEFA competition. Imagine a Champions League without Real, Barca, AC Milan, Inter, Manchester etc. No point for the Champions League to exist.

With or without FFP I think that the CL is coming to an end anyway, and will be replaced by another competitions, maybe even not a UEFA competition. I think Rummenigge spoke about this a few months ago. It's time that the clubs took the competition in their own hands and stop UEFA from walking all over the clubs and fixing the competition. Nothing will convince me that the draws, and even certain games in the CL, are not fixed.

This is the only truth. I believe that as well.

As for Serie A, because a lot of people believe the league is dying and BL is becoming gigantic, I want to say that the fact that BL is competitive doesn't mean that BL have better teams than Serie A. Ligue 1 is more competitive. What Dortmund did in CL this year is the better example especially if we compare them with Napoli who aren't Italy's champions. Italian teams are way better than German teams.
Beside Bayern, which german team can compare to the top 6 Italian teams? None.
But I believe we are way off-topic right now. :D
Greek Bavarian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Mr.S » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:16 pm

Top 6?? You got to be kidding me??? I would say Ligue 1 & Portugese Liga are on par with Seria A. Dortmund fumbled because of their inexperience. Napoli have done well,congrats though are doing horribly in Seria A.

I would say Leverkusen ahve gone past the 3rd placed team in la Liga Valencia & almost beat last season's 2nd best team in EPl Chelsea. Good for them. If Milan were in BL they would have to fight for a EL spot forget CHL. I can not see Milan beating Dortmund or Schalke.

The whole League is a joke & an old age home. Apart from Napoli none of the teams have a future. Thiago Silva,Vidal,The Juventus RB,Marchisio,Lamela & a handful of others. Apart from then none of the talents are any good.

Anyways Roma could not make EL Group stages. Lazio got kicked odd in the Group Stages. Schalke topped their group & Hannover did well too. I doubt if Seria A will eveb ne able to retain their 3rd Spot in 5-6 Years.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mr.S » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:21 pm

The other issue is there in 0 Chance of a Rival Competition happening. It is impossible to get all associations & clubs to agree so it will end in a gigantic fail even if it starts. I have seem multiple such Empty Threats.

Whatever will happen will be based on FFP. Nerlinger has been bashing Chelsea & City regularly. Karl is an important decision & even debt ridden clubs like Inter have spoken against City & are trying to cut costs. If AC Milan cant follow suit then they become irrelevant like Juventus became. Seria A is becoming irrelevant now from being the best league many years back.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Greek Bavarian » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:25 pm

Mr.S I am sorry but the fact that we like Bayern doesn't mean that all german teams are great.
And please don't talk about AC Milan. You just don't have the quality...
How do you dare to compare AC Milan with these teams? Not even their fans do.

And one last thing, if you really love your team (Bayern) you must be the first to criticize your own team, because if Bayern was doing everything perfect they would have been dominating european competitions for a lot of years now. Obviously the team makes a lot of mistakes every year and has won only one CL since 1976.
Not to mention what happened during the finals at the decade of 70's when Bayern won 3 cups.
As I said, learn about your team, criticize, then love.
Greek Bavarian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Mr.S » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:18 pm

ROFL Bayern have no sugar daddy like Milan has,they have to fund a stadium & BL's TV revenue is nothing. Times are changing. This is one of Germany's best talent batch in years. Bayern are on the up,you know it.

I dont really care bout Milan. I think they will loose to a mediocre Arsenal anyway. The team is a joke. Robinho is SHIT & good for Bayern 2. Cassano is reasonable but out. Pato is reasonable but injured. Ibra is great,really is but past his best,still pretty good.

The Mid-field is a DOG. With this Mid-field they will probably get relegated. Kevin Prince is the only creative player & that says something about the team. It's an old age home with players like Bomme,Gattuso,Seedorf,etc. The fact that an erstwhile LB liek Urby is playing CAM says it all.

Thiago Silva is the ONLY Absolutely Gem of a talent that team. Nesta one of the all time greats is close to retiment. Mexes is decent,although not young anymore. Taiwo is trash. Abata only has speed & no defensive qualities. Aquillani is their Mr. X.

If I look at Dortmund at No. 10 Position -> I see Goetze,Kagawa & Gudogan. Draxler & Holty at Schalke.

Aquillani would not even make the Top 18,probably play the Reserve team in both clubs.

And I criticize Bayern a whole lot mate. But times change & have changed. The times for begging & borrowing from sugar daddies is over. Now is the time for FC Bayern Munchen. Such is the state of Milan is their Owner gets bankrupt the team will sink. Besides I find it shameful that they have an "OWNER".
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Greek Bavarian » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:23 pm

Greek Bavarian wrote:And please don't talk about AC Milan. You just don't have the quality...

I'm sorry again. I have to rephrase it.
Don't talk about football. You don't have the quality...
Greek Bavarian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Mr.S » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:28 pm

Yea Butthurt??? Nice Butturt reply to cover up for your sorry club & sorry excuse of a football knowledge. Dim-witted reply. Milan forum suits you more.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Greek Bavarian » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:37 pm

I don't find a good reason to open a conversation with you.
I believe you have nothing to give to an open dialogue.
The fact that I like AC Milan doesn't mean that I don't like Bayern.
Also the fact that I believe Serie A teams in general are better than BL teams doesn't mean that I don't like BL or Bayern...
I just see things more objective.

End of story from me.
Greek Bavarian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News