You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

René Adler

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

René Adler

Postby MUTU » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:59 am

Germany international goalkeeper René Adler could leave Bayer Leverkusen for 20million euros, according to a media report.

SportBild revealed on Wednesday that the goalkeeper has a clause in his current contract that would allow him to leave the BayArena before 2012 should a club be prepared to match the figure, which equates to £15.6million

Adler, who joined Leverkusen as a teenager on a free transfer from VfB Leipzig, made an impressive international debut for his country in Saturday's 2-1 win over Russia.

He is widely expected to be the long-term successor to Oliver Kahn and Jens Lehmann between Germany's posts.

German media speculation claims that Bayern Munich are watching Adler's situation closely following a disappointing start to the season with 24-year-old Michael Rensing in goal.

20GB free cloud storage! -- follow this link, sign up, install app and we both get 5GB extra :)
MUTU
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: René Adler

Postby MrLinky » Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:41 am

In my opinion the best german goalkeeper at the moment , very calm , with great reflexes , and also very young which means
he's gonna develop further and be better in the future if he continues working hard.
BUT we do have Rensing and he's gonna be our #1 until the end of the season , when the season ends the board have to come to a
conclusion if he has what it takes to be Bayern's #1 for more years to come , if they decide that he lacks the talent and wasnt able
to assert himself , Rene should be the 1st option to replace Rense without a doubt.
Leverkusen players have always done well after they were transfered to Munchen , Ballack , Lucio , Ze , just to mention a few and Bayer's
manager Rudi Voller recently stated that if Rene would decide to move within the BL Bayern would be the only option.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby reiniksrobis » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:56 am

The best option. It is very smart to buy him for 20 million next year and he will play 10 years surely. It is better than spend 10 million for new goalkeeper after 2-3 seasons. He will be great one for future and for now! WE NEED YOU, ADLER!!! Next Olli, if he will come to Bayern!!

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:59 pm

One can only wish i think he has the potential to be the best goal keeper in the world his reflexes are very similar to those of the titan.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby SilentStrike » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:17 pm

ban that yue thingy bot
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby HamidZaeri » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:42 am

Is there any try to buy him? anybody know? :cry:
i think he can be our #1 in next session.
HamidZaeri
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby alex84 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:15 pm

I don't understand if Uli can pay 18.5 mio + Rensing for Neuer or 20 mio for Frey, then why can't he do the same in order to get Adler???
alex84
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby cruz » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:05 am

http://www.goal.com/de/news/827/bundesliga/2009/07/15/1383956/ren%C3%A9-adler-best%C3%A4tigt-ausstiegsklausel

adler has an exit-clause but there weren't mentioned no concrete numbers... this clause means that he don't need to have the permission of leverkusen to talk with other clubs... all you got to do is pay this ammount of money and give him a contract.... which is good for FCB :D you know....
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby appudds » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:25 am

cruz wrote:http://www.goal.com/de/news/827/bundesliga/2009/07/15/1383956/ren%C3%A9-adler-best%C3%A4tigt-ausstiegsklausel

adler has an exit-clause but there weren't mentioned no concrete numbers... this clause means that he don't need to have the permission of leverkusen to talk with other clubs... all you got to do is pay this ammount of money and give him a contract.... which is good for FCB :D you know....

Yeah i saw that cruz.. But he said he wanted to move "ABROAD"....... Guess he wnats a move to italy, spain, england, etc...
I don't think he wnats to move within germany.. :( :( :( :( :( :(
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:26 am

appudds wrote:
cruz wrote:http://www.goal.com/de/news/827/bundesliga/2009/07/15/1383956/ren%C3%A9-adler-best%C3%A4tigt-ausstiegsklausel

Yeah i saw that cruz.. But he said he wanted to move "ABROAD"....... Guess he wnats a move to italy, spain, england, etc...
I don't think he wnats to move within germany.. :( :( :( :( :( :(

as A GK ,it would Be Stupid ,Germany is the Heaven OF Goal Keepers
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby cruz » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:12 pm

Mutu wrote on the first post of this topic a 'number' but I'm don't think that the clause is that high.. I mean, he's a goalkeeper, no disrespect for goalkeepers, but could probably be a lil lower then £15.6million....

he only mentioned that he wants to move abroad, but if FCB comes with an offer, do you think he'd rather go to the italy or france or holland in stead of Bayern?! no!

and I also don't think he'd be happy to play in an average club in england or spain (cuz these top-clubs got classy keepers who are just a few years older then adler..), if he would leave leverkusen then his options are only top clubs, like FCB ... :roll:
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:26 pm

Yes it is heaven for goalkeepers...but maybe he wants to win something called CL?...and it is more likely to win it in spain or england:)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & Euro 2012 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & Euro 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Element » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:20 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:Yes it is heaven for goalkeepers...but maybe he wants to win something called CL?...and it is more likely to win it in spain or england:)

Teams in England And Spain Have teams That Can Win Th CL without him, S0 he will Be Another Great Player

But Here We Need A Better GK to win the CL ,So if we Win The CL with Him ,He will Be A STAR and A Player who led us to that (Main Reason)
=================
What I Mean Is :Making A Team win is Better Than Be Good IN A Team which wins already
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby vxg7826 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:59 pm

We should get Rene Adler at all costs. We should give in exchange even Tony Kros. This should be our sacrifice for getting Adler. We should offer Rensing, Butt and different combinatorial permutations so that, at the end of the day we have Adler between our posts.
vxg7826
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby bluetiger » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:11 pm

adler is very good, but neuer is miles ahead
bluetiger
Woah, this feels cool!

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News