You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

René Adler

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: René Adler

Postby imicus » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:06 am

Finally he is the number 1 under de post for the NT, and I guess for many years, should get him, he is more agile than Neuer, IMO
imicus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:18 am

imicus wrote:Finally he is the number 1 under de post for the NT, and I guess for many years, should get him, he is more agile than Neuer, IMO

Yes and more consistent too
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby appudds » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:55 pm

Element wrote:Yes and more consistent too

I think our board will decide to buy him or not depending on his performance at leverkusen and the NT...
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:58 pm

I really want some kind of story about interest in Adler from Bayern, even if it is just a rumour.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Slemba » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:19 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I really want some kind of story about interest in Adler from Bayern, even if it is just a rumour.

Me too [-o<
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby appudds » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:00 pm

But unfortunately nothing happens! :(
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby nur4bayern » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:16 pm

Slemba wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:I really want some kind of story about interest in Adler from Bayern, even if it is just a rumour.

Me too [-o<

Me three!

He seems to be in top form, very confident in goal, organizes his defense well, communicates well on the pitch and even interviews well, which might not seem important but as young as he is, it shows a lot of maturity to handle the pressure and scrutiny of the press. He is THE complete package.

Go get him Uli!!!
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby appudds » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:13 pm

nur4bayern wrote:Me three!

He seems to be in top form, very confident in goal, organizes his defense well, communicates well on the pitch and even interviews well, which might not seem important but as young as he is, it shows a lot of maturity to handle the pressure and scrutiny of the press. He is THE complete package.

Go get him Uli!!!

I think almost all of us agree that Adler is more needed than Neuer..
Since, KHR ruled out a further move for Neuer, who knows, we might get him suddenly like we got Robben!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Fadi_Gomez » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:56 pm

I prefer Adler than Neuer Adler is more amateur than Neuer and he is world class player i do not remember when but he was on of the best three goal keepers in the world i do not remember where did i read this article, even though neuer is an excellent player,

1- Adler
2- Neuer
3- Enke
4-Kraft
100-Butt
101-Rinsing
If you know what i mean
Fadi_Gomez
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby appudds » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:03 pm

Fadi_Gomez wrote:1- Adler
2- Neuer
3- Enke
4-Kraft
100-Butt
101-Rinsing
If you know what i mean

Well said.. Although, i will put Butt as no.10
And rensing no.1000! :D
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:39 pm

Fadi_Gomez wrote: prefer Adler than Neuer Adler is more amateur than Neuer and he is world class player i do not remember when but he was on of the best three goal keepers in the world

Actually he was a the 19th keeper in the world in his First Year as the keeper of Leverkusen (first year ,21 years old and top 20 Amazing ,Wait 5 years and u will forget about buffon)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:18 pm

Element wrote:Actually he was a the 19th keeper in the world in his First Year as the keeper of Leverkusen (first year ,21 years old and top 20 Amazing ,Wait 5 years and u will forget about buffon)

Well said!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby MrLinky » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:27 pm

Adler was the "guilty" one, for Butt losing his starting place as Leverkusen's goal-keeper. Imagine how traumatic and what a slap in the face it would be, if we would buy him, to replace Butt as the first choice in goal again. He would probably start seeing "Adler nightmares". :P
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:16 am

MrLinky wrote:He would probably start seeing "Adler nightmares".

I Bet That He Will Get Another Blue Eye ????!!!
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:22 pm

Element wrote:I Bet That He Will Get Another Blue Eye ????!!!

Its a black eye!
appudds

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News