You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

René Adler

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: René Adler

Postby Element » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:13 am

MUTU wrote:Do you still think we should have bought him?

if neuer does silly mistakes , then Adler wont even have the chance to do them

Adler Is the Deisler of the Goal Imo
User avatar
Element
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17222
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 2:40 pm
Location: Somewhere on Google Earth
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 471 times
Been thanked: 752 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: René Adler

Postby imicus » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:24 am

Well, luck or fate, I just remember when Uli declared that the only goalkeeper that Bayern wanted was Manuel Neuer, over Adler, by that time supposedly called for the n.1 spot in the NT. he showed great vision.
imicus
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:50 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4 times
Gender: Male

Re: René Adler

Postby Element » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:35 am

imicus wrote:Well, luck or fate, I just remember when Uli declared that the only goalkeeper that Bayern wanted was Manuel Neuer, over Adler, by that time supposedly called for the n.1 spot in the NT. he showed great vision.

not to take anything away from Hoeness

but Hoeness said that we are not after Adler because there is no WAY that we can make them sell Adler (who was by far Leverkusens best player)

-that time it was impossible to make them sell him , now he is leaving for free .. time can surely change things !! -

while Neuer was 1 year younger , extremely talented ,number 2 in Germany , had CL experience but most importantly Schalke Needed money so there was a Point at Which schalke cannot say No to a Bayern offer , especially after the Announcement on Neuer when he said that he does not want to go abroad
User avatar
Element
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17222
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 2:40 pm
Location: Somewhere on Google Earth
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 471 times
Been thanked: 752 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: René Adler

Postby dambun » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:46 pm

Element wrote:but Hoeness said that we are not after Adler because there is no WAY that we can make them sell Adler

NOOO!!!

He said we are not after him, because Manuel Neuer is the only GK we are after....
What you say does not even make any sense, because Adler even had a release clause in his contract...
"" "" "" ""
Wir stehen hinter dir, Uli
User avatar
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5015
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:05 am
Location: Tehran, Iran
National Flag:
Iran
Has thanked: 785 times
Been thanked: 285 times
Gender: Male

Re: René Adler

Postby Element » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:56 pm

dambun wrote:He said we are not after him, because Manuel Neuer is the only GK we are after....
What you say does not even make any sense, because Adler even had a release clause in his contract...

1-I SWEAR THAT I HAVE READ THAT ON TZ, am 100% Sure

2- the Release Clause was ONLY for Manchester United , Rene Adler Confirmed that too
User avatar
Element
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17222
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 2:40 pm
Location: Somewhere on Google Earth
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 471 times
Been thanked: 752 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: René Adler

Postby imicus » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:09 pm

Anyway we chose the right player, at least up to now. That only-ManU-release clause seems quite funny today, it seems that the english team never considered him at all.
imicus
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:50 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4 times
Gender: Male

Re: René Adler

Postby Element » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:13 pm

imicus wrote:Anyway we chose the right player, at least up to now. That only-ManU-release clause seems quite funny today, it seems that the english team never considered him at all.

Actually ,Manchester United were thinking about him .. but then again ,his endless Robbenish injuries ruined everything


and yes , Neuer proved to be the better choice , because had we signed Adler , we would still Have had Butt as starting GK
User avatar
Element
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17222
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 2:40 pm
Location: Somewhere on Google Earth
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 471 times
Been thanked: 752 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: René Adler

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:44 am

Sorry for popping this back up, but Adler made his comeback from injury after nine months. He played for the reserve team and conceded three goals.

Source: http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/regi ... ws_aktuell
Signature space for sale.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 20292
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 2777 times
Been thanked: 3059 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: René Adler

Postby dambun » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:53 pm

The fact that I've always been a Neuer fan has become clear to everyone long time ago, especially during that famous Neuer-Adler debate we had... But I'm going to call it now, we need to sign Adler...

Spoiler: show
I mean in games like vs. Leverkusen, Neuer's our only hope upfront... we obviously need someone else to guard between the sticks... :mrgreen: :lol:
"" "" "" ""
Wir stehen hinter dir, Uli
User avatar
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5015
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:05 am
Location: Tehran, Iran
National Flag:
Iran
Has thanked: 785 times
Been thanked: 285 times
Gender: Male

Re: René Adler

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:26 pm

dambun wrote:The fact that I've always been an Element fan


:P
User avatar
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4003
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:46 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 841 times
Been thanked: 550 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: René Adler

Postby Element » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:36 pm

I LOVE MALTA :P
User avatar
Element
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17222
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 2:40 pm
Location: Somewhere on Google Earth
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 471 times
Been thanked: 752 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: René Adler

Postby dambun » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:32 am

:lol:
well, I've been a fan of his typical Elements :mrgreen: :wink:
"" "" "" ""
Wir stehen hinter dir, Uli
User avatar
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5015
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:05 am
Location: Tehran, Iran
National Flag:
Iran
Has thanked: 785 times
Been thanked: 285 times
Gender: Male

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Faraz Herzlich and 6 guests

cron