You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

René Adler

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: René Adler

Postby imicus » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:45 pm

Psychaz wrote:David De Gea

forget it, this is a case like Neuer with Schalke, besides, At. Madrid has got rid of Asenjo, now on loan, but probably he will not come back next season from Malaga, and De Gea is happy there, he will not consider a transfer anyway, neither AT. Madrid. Things are getting quite bad to see a german goalie next season under the posts at FCB guys. The only chance I see is getting a non previously considered keeper, like Sippel, or so, or a big surprise with Kraft filling the hole that Khan left behind.

If not, let us consider a non german goalie, the main goal should be getting a high level one, wherever he has been born.
imicus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:49 pm

ASENJO?? NO WAY

My choices are Adler, Neuer or Benaglio. I don't wan't Lloris, Akinfeev or another GK from outside.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Aequitas1987 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:26 pm

If not Rene Adler or Manuel Neuer

then Igor Akinfeev

Give this man a place in the Bayern Board so he can bring in all the right players for all the right positions that I seem to completely agree with as well. :P :mrgreen:
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:44 pm

Igor Akinfeev is linked with Zenit St. Petersburg. The story contains unbeliveble numbers, 45 mil. € for couple of seasons if he moves to Zenit! :o ManU want to buy him, but for much less price & contract offer. So was write in croatian media 2-3 weeks ago. How much is reliable story, I don't know.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby shileno » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:46 pm

That sucks, I was really hoping to see Adler playing for us someday. If we don't get Neuer neither I think Akinfeev and Lloris are best realistic options, maybe Stekelenburg.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby medjahedm » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:32 pm

If we cant get Adler or Neuer then Id much rather have benaglio than Akinfeev because hes familiar with the league and speaks german which will allow him to better organize the defense.
medjahedm
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby uzi716 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:31 pm

Akinfeev is my #3 option. 1 is Adler and 2 is Neuer.

Adler being a die hard ManU boy makes me upset because I hate that team so much.

If we don't get anyone I am okay with playing Thomas Kraft.
uzi716
I post all the time

Postby Aequitas1987 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:59 am

I am surprised by the popularity of Akinfeev, he has been my number #1 pick for a while, tied with Adler. However he was always only mildly realistic and there hasn't been any solid rumor for a while linking him with us. If Adler did speak those words and they are not grossly exaggerated by the media then I really really do not see him going anywhere really if Manure actually goes after him.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby Paddy » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:26 am

I don't want Ankifeev. I saw him play against my national team and he was average. Besides, why he has so many fans, I bet no one actually watches Russian league, so how would you know he's better than Neuer (which he isn't)? Bayern has to have a german goalkeeper, it's tradition and it would feel weird having a foreign guy there. There were lots of rumours in my country abour our goalkeeper Handanović being linked with Bayern but I'd be against it as well ( and he's very good). Why buy foreign players when Germany has a proud tradition of having great goalkeepers? And it's the same with almost any position. There's plenty of talented German players out there, apart from maybe LB.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Psychaz » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:03 am

Paddy wrote:I don't want Ankifeev. I saw him play against my national team and he was average. Besides, why he has so many fans, I bet no one actually watches Russian league, so how would you know he's better than Neuer (which he isn't)? Bayern has to have a german goalkeeper, it's tradition and it would feel weird having a foreign guy there. There were lots of rumours in my country abour our goalkeeper Handanović being linked with Bayern but I'd be against it as well ( and he's very good). Why buy foreign players when Germany has a proud tradition of having great goalkeepers? And it's the same with almost any position. There's plenty of talented German players out there, apart from maybe LB.

name another German GK, that is Bayern quality apart from Adler or Neuer, its impossible, i don't want to sign a German GK just for the sake of signing a German GK when their might be better options out there, surely you must feel the same
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:59 am

Well yes I do. but some people here think Ankifeev more than Neuer or Adler. We should not think about going for foreign goalkeeper unless there's really no way we can sign them. And who knows maybe Kraft is going to prove he is worthy of the first team.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:28 pm

I dont know why every1 is wanking about akinfeev all the time.
I bet half of you havent seen even 5 games of him and judge him to be our saviour.

He probably barely speaks English. And the only German word he probably knows is 'scheiss'.
How is a guy like that suposed to organize our defense?

I much prefer Benaglio and I think he is one of the most underrated goalkeeper in the world. Hes been playing consistently great for a long time and at the world cup he was amazing. He's not very old and he speaks German. He's proven himself in a top league and I'm sure hes willing to make the next step in his career: to move to a topclub.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Paddy » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:35 pm

Exactly my point!

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Psychaz » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:53 pm

SilentStrike wrote:I dont know why every1 is wanking about akinfeev all the time.
I bet half of you havent seen even 5 games of him and judge him to be our saviour.

He probably barely speaks English. And the only German word he probably knows is 'scheiss'.

I much prefer Benaglio and I think he is one of the most underrated goalkeeper in the world. Hes been playing consistently great for a long time and at the world cup he was amazing. He's not very old and he speaks German. He's proven himself in a top league and I'm sure hes willing to make the next step in his career: to move to a topclub.

the new goalkeeper could just go and get German lessons, cannot take that long to pick up enough to get by
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby imicus » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:00 pm

Psychaz wrote:
SilentStrike wrote:I dont know why every1 is wanking about akinfeev all the time.

the new goalkeeper could just go and get German lessons, cannot take that long to pick up enough to get by

But which defence are u talking about? as it seems the plan now is Lahm Badstuber Breno L Gustavo, or even Tymo in the middle, so at least half the defence is not german born. Somebody will tell me that he would not want to have Buffon, i.e. under the posts, or Casillas, or Vidic, Pepe, Carvalho... as CBs cause they cannot speak german? and what about all the rest of players, Ribery and Schweini don t play well together cause they speak differet languages???????????????????? :shock: Ozil and C Ronaldo do not play well for RMadrid cause they do not speak spanish??????????? look at Inter with Mou, Lucio, Cordoba, Zanetti, Chivu... and Julio Cesar as goalie, it is the same.
imicus
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News