You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

René Adler

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: René Adler

Postby tangolike » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:31 pm

If Adler is as good as everyone says then one should consider parting with a small amount of money + Butt + Lell.
tangolike

Postby cruz » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:34 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:Yes it is heaven for goalkeepers...but maybe he wants to win something called CL?...and it is more likely to win it in spain or england:)

shit, how he gon win the CL with teams like totttenham, sevilla, aston villa, deportivo, etc??? .....cuz he ain't gon be the keeper of barca, liverpool, manU, chelsea, etc... you know... :wink:
but he eventually could play with a club who's 'strong' like the mentioned ones: that's FCB!! so, why wouldn't he?! Of course he will, but he STILL NEEDS TO PROVE HIS QUALITIES....
bluetiger wrote:adler is very good, but neuer is miles ahead
I don't like Neuer, but it is fact that he's one of the best!! remember the top 5 CL keepers 2008 voted by UEFA???? casillas, buffon, cech, reina , and..... manuel neuer!! not adler! that tells a lot about who's better between adler and neuer...

even tho I don't like the schalke boy at all, maybe he would be better for us to sign, but I think that Adler still got undeveloped potential, and that's why I said he needs to prove himself in the BL!!!

now a question: who'd you guys rather sign: Adler for €15mio or neuer for about €20mio????

{yea, I know that these sums are too big, but it's just an example.. :wink: }
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:10 pm

bluetiger wrote:adler is very good, but neuer is miles ahead

You are Wrong my man

Neuer is A Great German Keeper

But Adler is World class

2 years Ago ,Adler Was OFFICIALLY from FIFA the 19th Best Keeper in the world (he was 21 years old and Only Lehman was a Better German Keeper)

Neuer has Been More Consistent Lately (Adler made A Few Avoidable mistake) ,But he is more talented and Has More Unbelieveable Saves (Some of Them Were Too hard ,That He Hasnt Been Asked to save them) ,While Neuer is A More Consistent Keeper
=====================
A Better Comparison

Adler =Kahn ,A World Class Keeper But sometimes Gets Angry fast (This is why He Sometimes Gets Goals that could Have been Avoidable,But If The Defense Collaborate With Him ,You Get A Keeper That is Even Better Than Cech (Trust me with That)

Neuer =Lehman , Very Good Keeper ,Would Be The Best Keeper in any Country Except Germany ,More Calmed Down in The Game
===========================
Check this out
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby VIKTOR84 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:49 pm

Who needs Nuer or Adler when we have our spiderman :D :mrgreen:
Now check this video :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r81vEGz_wok&feature=related
we are in deep trouble with Rensing.......... i don't see any progress in Rensing ,we have to change him whit either one of the above [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<
VIKTOR84
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby appudds » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:05 am

VIKTOR84 wrote:Who needs Nuer or Adler when we have our spiderman :D :mrgreen:
Now check this video :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r81vEGz_wok&feature=related

A nice one!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We must send this to our board... If they see this, then they will consider buying a new one.. Apparently, they forgot the fatal errors he had done!!! Mostly amnesia i guess!! :D
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:03 pm

cruz wrote:
sch0ll7 wrote:Yes it is heaven for goalkeepers...but maybe he wants to win something called CL?...and it is more likely to win it in spain or england:)

shit, how he gon win the CL with teams like totttenham, sevilla, aston villa, deportivo, etc??? .....cuz he ain't gon be the keeper of barca, liverpool, manU, chelsea, etc... you know... :wink:

why wouldnt he be good for ManU, Liverpool ?..isnt he better than Valdez or Almunia or someone else?..if he isnt good for them than why should he be good for us?
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:07 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:
cruz wrote:

why wouldnt he be good for ManU, Liverpool ?..isnt he better than Valdez or Almunia or someone else?..if he isnt good for them than why should he be good for us?
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby imicus » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:33 pm

i consider that if the board wants to face the season with Rensing and Butt at least the young man should get a second chance, as I see it, he has a great potential, but still has to polish his faults, and if he does so, maybe we have a surprise and we have a really good keeper. the problem I see is that if LVG gives Butt the gate, all the suffering Rensing experimented last season, that could have been his "road through the desert" will be lost, and then he would be finished as level goalkeeper, and we will find ourselves next summer needing two keepers, not one, for the gate.
imicus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Aequitas1987 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:47 pm

As of right now, Butt is better than Rensing. Which i think we all agree about. Rensing because of his age can be argued to have more potential. But i feel that when it comes to goalkeeping, being young actually does not typify excellent reflexes. Its more about positioning and experience which comes with age. Other than a few exceptions like Cassilas and Neuer very few keepers shine at Rensing's age. Most of the SOLID keeps are actually quite old and in that sense i dont see the reasoning behind some people opting for Rensing who makes some of the most idiotic errors over Butt.

I think LVG is doing the right thing by starting Butt. To people who will mention the Barcelona game, It was more our defences fault - lahm + lucio than Butts.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby appudds » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:03 am

Aequitas1987 wrote:As of right now, Butt is better than Rensing. Which i think we all agree about. Rensing because of his age can be argued to have more potential. But i feel that when it comes to goalkeeping, being young actually does not typify excellent reflexes. Its more about positioning and experience which comes with age. Other than a few exceptions like Cassilas and Neuer very few keepers shine at Rensing's age. Most of the SOLID keeps are actually quite old and in that sense i dont see the reasoning behind some people opting for Rensing who makes some of the most idiotic errors over Butt.

I think LVG is doing the right thing by starting Butt. To people who will mention the Barcelona game, It was more our defences fault - lahm + lucio than Butts.

Of course i agree wth you... Goalkeepers do mature with age!!! Casillas is 28 and buffon is 31....
Age matters a lot... 100% agree..
But then, there is this option of giving the poor guy rensing a second chance... If he reamins a sub this season, then he will 100% leave...... Then we have only butt and young promotion kraft.. Butt might retire anytime within next 2-3 years....
Then wat do we do?? Buy a new first choice keeper.. And buy another keeper as second chance.. So we need to invest in 2 keepers!!! That might not be the case if rensing gets seccond chance..
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby imicus » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:45 pm

="Aequitas1987"]As of right now, Butt is better than Rensing. Which i think we all agree about. Rensing because of his age can be argued to have more potential. But i feel that when it comes to goalkeeping, being young actually does not typify excellent reflexes. Its more about positioning and experience which comes with age. Other than a few exceptions like Cassilas and Neuer very few keepers shine at Rensing's age. Most of the SOLID keeps are actually quite old and in that sense i dont see the reasoning behind some people opting for Rensing who makes some of the most idiotic errors over Butt.

I think LVG is doing the right thing by starting Butt. To people who will mention the Barcelona game, It was more our defences fault - lahm + lucio than Butts.[/quote]
i agree with you in the fact that Rensing maybe is not secure enough nowadays, but I recall the example of Iker Casillas, he spent a very similar year than Rensing his first season at Real Madrid, and even he could have been sent off those days, but he went on playing regularly and he is one of the best keepers in the world, no doubt. it is true that he was 19 then, not 25, like Rensing, but age is not a great concern for goalkeepers.

Anyway, what i think is that, if FCB considers that Rensing has potential to be the keeper, and the managing board has acted like that these years keeping him under kahn, he should have his second chance, or prepare the money for a keeper next summer, and not only Neuer, that i consider him good, of course, but why not other ones, like Adler, or even Wiesse, taking into account that the board has declared they want a german goalie. This is the point I do not agree with the board, if we need a number 1 keeper, get one, although is not Neuer.
imicus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby cruz » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:51 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:why wouldnt he be good for ManU, Liverpool ?..isnt he better than Valdez or Almunia or someone else?..if he isnt good for them than why should he be good for us?

if he was good enough for manU or liverpool then they would probably be interested, or even make bids...

obviusly he is/was good for us.. cuz our board made moves, unfortunately without success...

is he better then valdez or almunia??? naaaw... [-X they're playing for years in top clubs, earn 4 times more cash then adler, there are reasons why they are No.1's in these clubs.....

but, don't get me wrong!! I think that Adler still has undeveloped potential, he probably will become a better keeper then he's now, and who knows how good he would be if he played regulary CL and national team....
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby appudds » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:56 pm

cruz wrote:
sch0ll7 wrote:why wouldnt he be good for ManU, Liverpool ?..isnt he better than Valdez or Almunia or someone else?..if he isnt good for them than why should he be good for us?

if he was good enough for manU or liverpool then they would probably be interested, or even make bids...

obviusly he is/was good for us.. cuz our board made moves, unfortunately without success...

is he better then valdez or almunia??? naaaw... [-X they're playing for years in top clubs, earn 4 times more cash then adler, there are reasons why they are No.1's in these clubs.....

but, don't get me wrong!! I think that Adler still has undeveloped potential, he probably will become a better keeper then he's now, and who knows how good he would be if he played regulary CL and national team....

When he gets to around 27-28, then he will be like cassilas and buffon!!!! Before he gets a slight interest from other european clubs, we must get him!!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:03 pm

Rene Adler will be The Best Keeper in The World Some day

and I Think he will be the best keeper for us

============================
Because Enke is Sick ,Adler will be Germany's Number 1 keeper
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:17 pm

Are we even linked with him? I really doubt a potential transfer!
Neuer is more likely but i want only Adler! :(
appudds

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News