You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:27 pm

Element wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Jupp Heynckes on Renato Sanches: "There were no talks to bring him back. We are well stocked in midfield. I don't think we need more"

Sweet!!!
We do not want him, Swansea does not want him and with his recent performances and critics ratings, I doubt any decent club would want him.
I am hoping that JH didn't say such a statement

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:13 pm

Paul Clement: "I had no contact with Bayern over Renato Sanches. It's just speculation from some Portuguese newspaper, nothing more"
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby prasun77 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:32 pm

PAUL CLEMENT HAS INSISTED RENATO SANCHES WILL BE STAYING AT SWANSEA CITY FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON.
There has been media speculation that the Bayern Munich midfielder’s year-long loan at the Liberty could be terminated in January.

But Swans boss Clement expects Sanches to be in Wales until the end of 2017-18.

“There’s no news on Renato,” said Clement.

“He has been out of the last two matchday squads which is obviously not a good situation for him and he hasn’t been very happy about it.

“But his reaction in training today was very good. He looked very motivated and he knows what he needs to do to break back not just into the 18 but the starting XI.

“I haven’t had any specific communication with Bayern regarding Renato’s current situation.

“It’s just speculation, nothing more than that.”
Clement says there is no clause in Sanches’s loan deal which states that he must play a certain number of games for the Swans.

And Clement, who worked with the Portuguese starlet in Germany, remains hopeful that Sanches will produce his best form in a Swans shirt.

“You cannot expect to keep getting picked if you are not performing at a certain level,” he added.

“Renato is a very good player who I believe can make a contribution for us. But to do that, he needs to start playing to his potential.

“If he does that, he will feature a lot more.

“We have to stay with Renato, to keep working with him on the training field and in the video room and show belief in him.

“His confidence was low when he got here. We hoped it would come back, but it’s taking more time than we hoped.
“I really hope our fans will see the best of him. You can’t predict the future, but I know the skills I have in terms of working with young players and I know the skills he has.

“Hopefully we can work together and make it happen.”

Though Sanches did not even make the bench against West Brom or Manchester City, Clement stressed that the 20-year-old has a chance of being involved at Everton on Monday night.

“I always say to players that if they have been left out, they have to prove me wrong,” he continued.

“They have to show me something every day that says they should come back in. If Renato continues to train like he did today, he will give himself a chance.” [source]
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:50 pm

he spent the whole night on the bench...
it is the time for bayern to act... bring him back...
Last edited by ramsej84 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ed. » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:05 am

ramsej84 wrote:he spend the whole night on the bench...

Bring him back for what?? I hope you mean to sell him back to Portugal.

It was an absolutely retarded decision to send him to the EPL as I said earlier in this thread.

The kid is struggling in a new environment personally and professionally, what will help him?, yeah another complete different environment.

This wasn't the case where he was showing flashes of brilliance that made one think, he needs more playing time. He was just plain disinterested and disengaged in a Bayern shirt. The cynic in me feels he was intentionally setup for failure this way, so his agent & team would have no credibility when it came to deciding his future away from Bayern, but that is clearly overestimating the mugs that are at the helm at Bayern.
Ed.
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilverX » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:20 am

I love this kid as a player.

We need to bring him back if you ask me.

His power, speed and movement is very good for such a young guy. We need a coach that can unlock him and set him lose, which Ancelotti was far from a Coach for a younger talented players. Give Jupp some time and he would get him playing well.

Too bad we might never see that though....
My Youtube Channel Mia San Bayern

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xtremedragon10
SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:24 am

ramsej84 wrote:he spent the whole night on the bench...

Why? To follow the matches from his House in Munich instead from the bench in the UK?
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:38 am

Element wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:he spent the whole night on the bench...

Why? To follow the matches from his House in Munich instead from the bench in the UK?
No to give him another chance...
It was a dumb decision to loan him outside Germany... it is not rocket science that in order to understand German; football, culture, way of living, language he needed to stay in the country....
Now it is not possible to loan him to another team...
Plus he will be able to train under Jupp, can also play some games with the reserves...

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Paphlagonian » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:44 pm

Why you give up on this kid this fast? I mean he's only 20 years old... He can improve and we all can see he has talent there. What he needs is mentality change and confident boost which can be brought by a good coach. I have faith in him because I quite remember even a selfish guy like Robben who was 28 years old that year changed drastically the way he play in just one year under Jupp.
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby Coman » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:26 pm

Ed. wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:he spend the whole night on the bench...

Bring him back for what?? I hope you mean to sell him back to Portugal.

It was an absolutely retarded decision to send him to the EPL as I said earlier in this thread.

I agree but it was what MISTER Sanches wanted. Leave Germany. So good for him.
Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng(Süle), Hummels(Süle), Alaba - Vidal(Martinez) - Robben(Müller), Müller(James), Thiago(Vidal), Ribéry(Coman) - Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:55 pm

prasun77 wrote:
PAUL CLEMENT HAS INSISTED RENATO SANCHES WILL BE STAYING AT SWANSEA CITY FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON.
There has been media speculation that the Bayern Munich midfielder’s year-long loan at the Liberty could be terminated in January.
But Swans boss Clement expects Sanches to be in Wales until the end of 2017-18.

“There’s no news on Renato,” said Clement.

“He has been out of the last two matchday squads which is obviously not a good situation for him and he hasn’t been very happy about it.

“But his reaction in training today was very good. He looked very motivated and he knows what he needs to do to break back not just into the 18 but the starting XI.

“I haven’t had any specific communication with Bayern regarding Renato’s current situation.

“It’s just speculation, nothing more than that.”
Clement says there is no clause in Sanches’s loan deal which states that he must play a certain number of games for the Swans.

And Clement, who worked with the Portuguese starlet in Germany, remains hopeful that Sanches will produce his best form in a Swans shirt.

“You cannot expect to keep getting picked if you are not performing at a certain level,” he added.

“Renato is a very good player who I believe can make a contribution for us. But to do that, he needs to start playing to his potential.

“If he does that, he will feature a lot more.

“We have to stay with Renato, to keep working with him on the training field and in the video room and show belief in him.

“His confidence was low when he got here. We hoped it would come back, but it’s taking more time than we hoped.
“I really hope our fans will see the best of him. You can’t predict the future, but I know the skills I have in terms of working with young players and I know the skills he has.

Though Sanches did not even make the bench against West Brom or Manchester City, Clement stressed that the 20-year-old has a chance of being involved at Everton on Monday night.

“I always say to players that if they have been left out, they have to prove me wrong,” he continued.

“They have to show me something every day that says they should come back in. If Renato continues to train like he did today, he will give himself a chance.” [source]

Just became invalid. Now we need the new manager to talk about Renato. :P
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MUTU » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:57 pm

... and he got sacked.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:43 pm

I am watching his game vs Tottenham. He is playing in CM in a 3-5-2 formation.
He is not doing bad; had a couple of good runs, passes and interceptions.
He also took responsibility of a free kick which went quite close!
But the most important thing is that he seems that he got some confidence back....

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Roonzil » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:15 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I am watching his game vs Tottenham. He is playing in CM in a 3-5-2 formation.
He is not doing bad; had a couple of good runs, passes and interceptions.
He also took responsibility of a free kick which went quite close!
But the most important thing is that he seems that he got some confidence back....

You can clearly see he's got talent...but this team is absolutely horrible. :(
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby BayernFL117 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:52 am

Also saw that game and was glad he did well. Now we need to loan him to a bundesliga team for a year and see how he does. We can reevaluate him after considering Javi will be turning 31 that year and Renato will only be 22.
BayernFL117
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News