You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby Ollio » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:21 pm

MUTU wrote:
gumboduncan wrote:He was poor today. But then again almost every Bayern player was poor in today's game.

Yes everyone was poor, but what worried me was that he wasn't even trying hard.

Or worse, he WAS trying hard and that's the result :D
Ollio
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby Pelin » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:25 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Risk free move for Milan, on the other hand, very risk for us. First off, we are loaning him without obligation to a team where he won't be a starter, so next year could be a waste year for him and also his value could drop more, in case, we would lose more money. Second off, l think a loan move to Freiburg, Hoffenheim would benefit us more. in this case, he can adjust Germany and it's culture more, he can get regular playing time so that he can return to his best.

After all, it looks like Milan wants him so much. Now it depends on our MGT's skills. They have money and they want him so much.l hope we can use this as an advantage and can get as much as money we want. otherwise, our MGT should go to Real and Chealse to get lessons about how to sell.

Btw, l can't understand why Mendes wants this move. Sanches' status won't be different from us. He will be a reserve player there. maybe he can get minutes with AL games, that's all. No way they will bench one of Bonaventura, Kessie and Biglia for him.
Last edited by Pelin on Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Hardrade » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:33 pm

He seems awfully passive. In situations where we lose possession, he stops caring and hopes for the best. Not a sign of great mentality, but I'm still kinda optimistic given how young he is.
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
Hardrade
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby Valerio » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:10 pm

Pelin wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

Risk free move for Milan, on the other hand, very risk for us. First off, we are loaning him without obligation to a team where he won't be a starter, so next year could be a waste year for him and also his value could drop more, in case, we would lose more money. Second off, l think a loan move to Freiburg, Hoffenheim would benefit us more. in this case, he can adjust Germany and it's culture more, he can get regular playing time so that he can return to his best.

After all, it looks like Milan wants him so much. Now it depends on our MGT's skills. They have money and they want him so much.l hope we can use this as an advantage and can get as much as money we want. otherwise, our MGT should go to Real and Chealse to get lessons about how to sell.

Btw, l can't understand why Mendes wants this move. Sanches' status won't be different from us. He will be a reserve player there. maybe he can get minutes with AL games, that's all. No way they will bench one of Bonaventura, Kessie and Biglia for him.

no point in that kind of deal.
Specially when you paid 40m last summer.
Knowing them they will never pay for the player
Valerio
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Achilles » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:27 am

His body language and attitude says "I don't care anymore" and that's the only question we have to ask the kid and ourselves. Did he quit already and he is just sitting here knowing that he will be sold sooner or later ?

I'm in favor in every project we have for him to help him develop either it's a 2-year loan to BuLi club or reserves or abroad but does this kid sees his future in Bayern shirt, does he sincerely want to succeed in Munich or he is already gone in his mind? To me looks more than a mental thing that gets in his way and can't let him enjoy what he is doing, pressure of being the Golden Boy in a completely different environment, high standards and no faith. This is a process though for greatness if has given up already then I don't think that he is destined for greatness.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aterford » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:35 am

For me Sanches wasn't too bad vs Milan. Honestly one of the better players for us, though that's not saying much. He didn't try and force stuff and kept it simple. Didn't misplace so many passes, didn't lose the ball so much.....

That being said:
I agree with what most are saying. A lot of the time he looked checked out. There were times when there was a loose ball or 50-50 and he wouldn't even attempt to win the ball whatsoever. I don't remember the minute but there was an especially stark contrast when he and Tolisso double teamed a Milan player and Tolisso won possession. Tolisso immediately pushed up the pitch with a bunch of our attackers. Sanches literally stood still. Didn't move up, didn't drop back, just stopped altogether.
Now, admittedly, to my eyes, there weren't a lot of guys giving maximum effort in the match. But that's no excuse. For Sanches he surely must know that he needs to impress if he wants a chance here. I have been a big advocate for Sanches but when he's given chances like that and walks through half the match it looks like he doesn't want to be at FCB or have a future there at all. It's hard for me to fight for a guy who doesn't seem to want to fight for himself.
aterford
I post all the time

Postby Effenberg777 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:00 pm

Sanches is not the only young player that after he secured some great contract stopped playing . Imagine yourself with few millions in the bank and 20 years old.
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:24 pm

Effenberg777 wrote:Sanches is not the only young player that after he secured some great contract stopped playing . Imagine yourself with few millions in the bank and 20 years old.

IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby RAJBAYERN » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:23 am

Effenberg777 wrote:Sanches is not the only young player that after he secured some great contract stopped playing . Imagine yourself with few millions in the bank and 20 years old.

He didn't stop playing, is just that for have a place in the starting lineup in bayern, you need to be a world class player, is tough to reach at that level and Sanches can't reach to that level yet.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:54 pm

Ancelotti confirmed a decision is yet to be made on the midfielder's immediate future.

"At this time, he's training with us," said Ancelotti. "We have to make a decision. A move could be a possibility but there is also a chance he could stay with us for the season."
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:31 pm

CARLO RAUS
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby nm462272 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:37 pm

makes no sense, due to a crowded midfield. wherever he goes though, Bayern need to maintain a way to bring him back... loan or buy-back option
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby bastos80 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:47 pm

Good.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:47 pm

I have to say, I thought Sanches played pretty well today. Not sure if that has any impact on staying or leaving, but it was encouraging IMO
aterford
I post all the time

Postby Pelin » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:04 pm

They won't bench Bonaventura, Kessie or Biglia for him. if he wants to play, he better go to Hoffenheim or Freiburg.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News