You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby tflags » Tue May 17, 2016 11:23 am

Thiagoalcantara wrote:You talk about how epl spends milllions, but we spend significantly more than anyone in bundesliga, which is exactly why i stated if we were in epl or spain, our transfer policy would be much different.

TV Revenue for the 15/16 season in Spain:

Madrid and Barcelona, 373M and 369M respectively.
Rayo and Eibar, 36M and 34M respectively.

Yes, I think Bayern would do much, much better in Spain. Bale anyone?
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue May 17, 2016 11:40 am

Thiagoalcantara wrote:Such naive comments.

I've given support for my claims, while you give blind bias opinions on yours. Just because you are afraid of the truth doesnt make me a troll for relaying the truth.

How can anyone even say the German League is a competitive league anymore. I given support already how we beat the record for goals conceded with zero healthy cbs all season long. Also, we had the slow guy people here always want replace as our dm most of the season. So essentially alaba, kimmmich and alonso broke the Bundesliga record.........Also, how many teams advanced in spain in european competition?

You talk about how epl spends milllions, but we spend significantly more than anyone in bundesliga, which is exactly why i stated if we were in epl or spain, our transfer policy would be much different. The same smug bebavior i see from fans here are the same united fans were during fergies time. Always bashing chelsea and others for firing managers, buying the league, etc, than after the Fergie era never coming close to winning the league, spending milllions of euros on transfer fees, getting rejected by key transfers and losing their global status in the world.

Bayern is exactly like psg and Juventus in their league. Pretty much a league of their own. Our second team could and probably would win the Bundesliga.

You don't get it.

As far as I'm concerned, not a lot of your opinions are wrong at all and I don't think people here hate you just by virtue of your opinions. Since Pep Guardiola this forum has learned to deal with different opinions better than any internet group I've ever seen. I've explicitly said "Robben's been shit", which definitely touched some nerves but it made for a controversial discussion/argument at most, not a flamefest like every time you post.

No, it's your queer superiority complex and insistence of repeating the same thing again and again and again that's **** annoying. That's on top of the fact that you usually have more negative things to say about Bayern than positive. It gets repetitive and boring to the point where no one cares about what you're actually saying and you're wasting everyone's time.

Deep down you hope that Coman will turn out to be shit and cause us to lose an important game just so that you can tell us "I told you so". And when people call you out your answer is "you guys need to hear it". So you're like a messenger or something, like Mohammed or Jesus? Get a life.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue May 17, 2016 11:41 am

#12 wrote:We had someone who some call "best coach in the world" here... We still have 4 Spaniards in the team... And a couple of Brazilians and a Chilean... Coming here to play "futbol"? Gee, what happened there? Disruption of the space-time-continuum?! :shock:

None of them is good enough for Barça or Madrid, obviously.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby #12 » Tue May 17, 2016 1:33 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:None of them is good enough for Barça or Madrid, obviously.

Guess it's just for Barca B then that they've been interested in Javi for years... :P :D

Let's all hail to the clubs that don't have money of their own to spend... :P ;)
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Tue May 17, 2016 2:02 pm

tflags wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:You talk about how epl spends milllions, but we spend significantly more than anyone in bundesliga, which is exactly why i stated if we were in epl or spain, our transfer policy would be much different.

TV Revenue for the 15/16 season in Spain:

Madrid and Barcelona, 373M and 369M respectively.
Rayo and Eibar, 36M and 34M respectively.

Yes, I think Bayern would do much, much better in Spain. Bale anyone?

But, our spending would increase no, which was the point. When people blame other clubs for spending x amount of money, you really have to look at our situation vs other german teams, not teams in spain and england...
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Tue May 17, 2016 2:11 pm

You don't get it.

As far as I'm concerned, not a lot of your opinions are wrong at all and I don't think people here hate you just by virtue of your opinions. Since Pep Guardiola this forum has learned to deal with different opinions better than any internet group I've ever seen. I've explicitly said "Robben's been shit", which definitely touched some nerves but it made for a controversial discussion/argument at most, not a flamefest like every time you post.

No, it's your queer superiority complex and insistence of repeating the same thing again and again and again that's **** annoying. That's on top of the fact that you usually have more negative things to say about Bayern than positive. It gets repetitive and boring to the point where no one cares about what you're actually saying and you're wasting everyone's time.

Deep down you hope that Coman will turn out to be shit and cause us to lose an important game just so that you can tell us "I told you so". And when people call you out your answer is "you guys need to hear it". So you're like a messenger or something, like Mohammed or Jesus? Get a life.[/quote]

It's not really being negative, it's looking at the big picture.

Also, it wasn't Coman. It was Muller/Lewandowski I argued against starting..... Your bias mind doesn't let you remember correctly. Coman fing up was just him fing up. Both Muller and lewandowski I went against.

Problem is that people here really don't look at things objectively. You say Pep is a terrible manager, that he is shit. Than he wins 3 consective german league titles. Yet, the same people call out that being very easying, implying winning the league is easy in Germany. You can't have it both ways..... Either you say the german league is hard and pep conquered germany which was a difficult task or pep conquered an easy league implying pep's job wasn't that difficult, therefore he sucks ass.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue May 17, 2016 2:12 pm

Or you could just shut up about it but ok.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby sherpthederp » Tue May 17, 2016 2:18 pm

Please for the love of god stop arguing with him, or even responding to him at all, just block him and let it die. It's ruining this thread and like 5 others. It's like arguing with a brick wall... This used to be a Renato Sanches thread.
sherpthederp
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue May 17, 2016 2:22 pm

Sorry sorry. Yeah I've just done that after I realised he can't comprehend my posy.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby Bluex145 » Tue May 17, 2016 9:02 pm

He is in portgual's final squad for the Euros! Can't see tweet? Click here!
Bluex145
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ottackon » Tue May 17, 2016 9:34 pm

Nice, the Euros are even more interesting with him :mrgreen:
ottackon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby kingbayern » Wed May 18, 2016 1:17 am

Yes I want to see him play in euros so I can make a better assumption about him
kingbayern
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Jamaica

Postby Achilles » Wed May 18, 2016 7:58 am

With the momentum Renato has he can even be a starter at Euros.
I hope he does!
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed May 18, 2016 9:56 am

Little scouting for Renato.

What kind of player is Renato Sanches?
Renato is a classical box-to-box midfielder. His work rate, strength, and tough tackling make him the perfect defensive shield. With the ball at his feet, he displays superb technique, and a decent range in passing. He is a forward thinking player, always trying to force the issue with a probing pass or a powerful run. He is relatively quick and he is excellent at driving past opponents in one-on-one situations. He also possesses a thunderous shot. Simply put, the 18-year old has all the ingredients to become a world-class midfielder.

How important was Sanches to Benfica’s game?
Rui Vitória prefers a 4-4-2 formation, whereas most teams in Premiera Liga play with five men in the midfield so Benfica are often at a numerical disadvantage in that zone. Sanches’s energy and mobility have been essential to redressing this balance, allowing Benfica to win the midfield battle in all but a handful of games.
To gauge how important he is to Benfica, you just have to look at results. Prior to his debut, the Eagles had lost three of their opening seven league fixtures. Since his introduction, Benfica have won 24 and drawn one of their subsequent 26 games.

Was Sanches consistent?
Sanches has played 34 games for the first team since October. He has been outstanding in the majority of these matches although his level has dropped slightly in the past 5 or 6 games. This is probably a combination of factors: tension of closing out the league, the distraction of the impending transfer, and fatigue from the long season.

What are his strengths and weaknesses as a player?
As you would expect from a €35 million player, he has plenty of strengths but his physical attributes are just incredible! He is always hassling the man in possession, and he typically runs a greater distance than anyone on the field. Crucially, he has the stamina to sustain this work rate for the full 90 minutes. Despite his lack of height (which makes him less effective in the air) he wins most 50-50 challenges and he shields the ball brilliantly.
Another thing that sets Renato apart from his peers is his maturity. Whoever the opponent, he never looks overawed by the occasion. If he is fouled, he gets back up and continues the game.His decision making is not the best, but this should improve with experience and coaching. He can make some clumsy challenges, giving away silly free-kicks in the process. His passing can get a bit sloppy at times, and when running with the ball he can try to do too much by himself.
IsiahRashad
I post all the time

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby tflags » Wed May 18, 2016 10:24 am

ottackon wrote:Nice, the Euros are even more interesting with him :mrgreen:

Yes, him and Vieirinha should make watching Portugal interesting. Otherwise we would be left with Ronaldo, Pepe, Danilo and . . . God forbid . . . NANI!
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News