You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby Larhm » Mon May 16, 2016 6:16 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Coman wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

New Breno. :coffee:

:P

For a moment, I thought he was celebrating with the Bayern guys.
Larhm
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Mon May 16, 2016 6:29 pm

Thiagoalcantara, your theory just goes to prove that there's a deserved bias towards German players(that annoys you so much) as they're less prone to be attracted to foreign clubs and that German players should be a priority.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Mon May 16, 2016 7:33 pm

JANCKER wrote:Thiagoalcantara, your theory just goes to prove that there's a deserved bias towards German players(that annoys you so much) as they're less prone to be attracted to foreign clubs and that German players should be a priority.

I said I understood where German fans were coming from with their bias, however, to deny there isn't Spanish hate and German bias would be a lie.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby prasun77 » Mon May 16, 2016 8:22 pm

I have been on the forum long enough and I can confirm that yes there is a german bias but I can also confirm that there is no "hate" for any nationality..rest all are same..

Though I don't agree with the german bias but I can see where it is coming from and I fully respect it.Not all members here have a german bias though but yes a few prominent ones.But yes its not unusual after all its a german club right?
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Mavs » Mon May 16, 2016 9:12 pm

I'm also biased toward having German players - or at least German-speaking players.

It makes communication easier among the players and it allows the club to retain some of its Germanness, its authenticity.

If we lose that, we become just another collection of expensive players from all over the world, much like the best clubs in the EPL have all become.
Mavs
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby bbenno » Mon May 16, 2016 9:28 pm

Just ignore that troll Thiagoalcanblabla. He is not worth spending your time on. :coffee:
He is no Bayern fan...
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby Kovacic » Mon May 16, 2016 9:49 pm

bbenno wrote:Just ignore that troll Thiagoalcanblabla. He is not worth spending your time on. :coffee:
He is no Bayern fan...

Yes thats argueable but still i dont think he has done anything other than writing his opinion, and if i agreed with few of his statements does that mean I'm not a Bayern fan too even though every inch of my body gets chills when i see our players on the pitch. I expected this forum to be a bit more subjective, and civilized in terms of accepting different opinions . doing that isn't much different than religious discimination so guys pls, we are not Real Madrid fans you know

Poslano sa mog 6045K koristeći Tapatalk
Kovacic
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby bbenno » Mon May 16, 2016 10:38 pm

Kovacic wrote:
bbenno wrote:Just ignore that troll Thiagoalcanblabla. He is not worth spending your time on. :coffee:
He is no Bayern fan...

Yes thats argueable but still i dont think he has done anything other than writing his opinion, and if i agreed with few of his statements does that mean I'm not a Bayern fan too even though every inch of my body gets chills when i see our players on the pitch. I expected this forum to be a bit more subjective, and civilized in terms of accepting different opinions . doing that isn't much different than religious discimination so guys pls, we are not Real Madrid fans you know

Its not about having different opinions, but about constantly picking a fight, provoking and rambling about e.g wanting to see Alaba at Barcelona...what kind of a Bayern fan would wanna see that?
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby Kovacic » Mon May 16, 2016 10:41 pm

bbenno wrote:
Kovacic wrote:
He is no Bayern fan...

Its not about having different opinions, but about constantly picking a fight, provoking and rambling about e.g wanting to see Alaba at Barcelona...what kind of a Bayern fan would wanna see that?

Stil that's not how u deal with trolls :) you know they turn to stone when u expose them to sun.

Kovacic
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby albanian7 » Mon May 16, 2016 11:12 pm

sherpthederp wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:Can any body teach me how to block someone? Seriously can't find it anywhere. On Tapatalk if possible, if not then Web.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

User control panel/ Add friends or foes. The biggest problem is they still show up when people quote them so we need to make a collective effort not to use quotes in this case, since it seems to be a decent sized group with the same intentions.

Or we just stop replying to that particular person altogether.
albanian7
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue May 17, 2016 1:46 am

bbenno wrote:
Kovacic wrote:
He is no Bayern fan...

Exactly, all he does is talk about English and Spanish teams, put German teams down and wish for our players to dump us for the Spanish two...

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Tue May 17, 2016 2:19 am

Such naive comments.

I've given support for my claims, while you give blind bias opinions on yours. Just because you are afraid of the truth doesnt make me a troll for relaying the truth.

How can anyone even say the German League is a competitive league anymore. I given support already how we beat the record for goals conceded with zero healthy cbs all season long. Also, we had the slow guy people here always want replace as our dm most of the season. So essentially alaba, kimmmich and alonso broke the Bundesliga record.........Also, how many teams advanced in spain in european competition?

You talk about how epl spends milllions, but we spend significantly more than anyone in bundesliga, which is exactly why i stated if we were in epl or spain, our transfer policy would be much different. The same smug bebavior i see from fans here are the same united fans were during fergies time. Always bashing chelsea and others for firing managers, buying the league, etc, than after the Fergie era never coming close to winning the league, spending milllions of euros on transfer fees, getting rejected by key transfers and losing their global status in the world.

Bayern is exactly like psg and Juventus in their league. Pretty much a league of their own. Our second team could and probably would win the Bundesliga.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Tue May 17, 2016 2:24 am

Also regarding sanches. I've gjven names of. Portuguese players that played in Spain, which are pretty much the best Portuguese players in the last decade or so.

I am troll for thinking a mendes client from the iberian Peninsula wouldn't want to return to the Peninsula in sunny spain to play futbol. Yea, because even your mix Germans left germany to play football.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby quaazi » Tue May 17, 2016 7:27 am

Thiagoalcantara wrote:
Bayern is exactly like psg and Juventus in their league. Pretty much a league of their own. Our second team could and probably would win the Bundesliga.

Our second team can't even win the Regionalliga.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby #12 » Tue May 17, 2016 10:45 am

Thiagoalcantara wrote:I am troll for thinking a mendes client from the iberian Peninsula wouldn't want to return to the Peninsula in sunny spain to play futbol. Yea, because even your mix Germans left germany to play football.

We had someone who some call "best coach in the world" here... We still have 4 Spaniards in the team... And a couple of Brazilians and a Chilean... Coming here to play "futbol"? Gee, what happened there? Disruption of the space-time-continuum?! :shock:
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News