You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.
 

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby ramsej84 » Mon May 16, 2016 11:39 am

Coman wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

New Breno. :coffee:

:P
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 25946
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 21538 times
Been thanked: 6027 times
Gender: Male

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby FCB general » Mon May 16, 2016 12:18 pm




You know why.
Cada loco con su tema.
User avatar
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6526
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Red Cross
Has thanked: 2650 times
Been thanked: 2868 times
Gender: Male

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby FCB 4 EVA » Mon May 16, 2016 1:26 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:Well, he's portuguese and under Mendes....

IF he becomes as good as people say, he will probably leave to Spain and follow the footsteps of Deco, Carvalho, Ronaldo, pepe, Figo, Coentrao



He's at Bayern Munich, if he wins leagues/Cl with us why would he leave. He'd be already at one of the best clubs in the world, players like Deco, Pepe, Coentrao moved directly from Portugal to Real/Barca.
User avatar
FCB 4 EVA
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 653
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:28 am
Location: England
National Flag:
England
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 147 times
Gender: Male

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon May 16, 2016 2:10 pm

FCB 4 EVA wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:Well, he's portuguese and under Mendes....

IF he becomes as good as people say, he will probably leave to Spain and follow the footsteps of Deco, Carvalho, Ronaldo, pepe, Figo, Coentrao



He's at Bayern Munich, if he wins leagues/Cl with us why would he leave. He'd be already at one of the best clubs in the world, players like Deco, Pepe, Coentrao moved directly from Portugal to Real/Barca.

Because the Bundesliga is crap and Bayern Munich is crap, didn't you know?

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5391
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2301 times
Been thanked: 2199 times
Gender: Male

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby JANCKER » Mon May 16, 2016 2:18 pm

He's the first Portuguese to play for us... we were heavily linked with Coentrao before he moved to RM(makes you think that we didn't count too much on Alaba at LB at the time)... + add that piece of his agent into equation and voila. It's not about Bayern being a big enough club or not, it's about money...
.........................................Image.........................................
User avatar
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17472
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 9116 times
Been thanked: 8400 times
Gender: Male

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby ottackon » Mon May 16, 2016 2:19 pm

Stop responding to that troll.
Image
User avatar
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6130
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:05 am
Location: Casablanca
National Flag:
Morocco
Has thanked: 1830 times
Been thanked: 3188 times
Gender: Male

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby Kovacic » Mon May 16, 2016 2:45 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
FCB 4 EVA wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:Well, he's portuguese and under Mendes....

IF he becomes as good as people say, he will probably leave to Spain and follow the footsteps of Deco, Carvalho, Ronaldo, pepe, Figo, Coentrao



He's at Bayern Munich, if he wins leagues/Cl with us why would he leave. He'd be already at one of the best clubs in the world, players like Deco, Pepe, Coentrao moved directly from Portugal to Real/Barca.

Because the Bundesliga is crap and Bayern Munich is crap, didn't you know?

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Or perhaps Manchester United makes a bid for him. Then we would have to move on i guess... He will fall in love with Bayern I'm sure bout it, he seems like a Pogba type .

Poslano sa mog 6045K koristeći Tapatalk
User avatar
Kovacic
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:09 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 125 times

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Mon May 16, 2016 3:08 pm

How is whether Munich a big club relevant????

He is a portuguese player, not a German like Lahm, Muller, Neuer, etc. If he becomes a top player, he will want to move to Madrid or barcelona, granted their status is similar to now.

Look at all your country's mixed kin.

Ozil, Gundogan, Khedira, Sahin, and Mustafi. You don't seem them stopping at Germany do you???

Vidal left Italy when they won how many titles in a row and didn't they make the CL final last season as well?

To say a young portuguese player will not have ambitions to Spain is completely being biased. I'm sure Man U fans had the same reasoning when it came to Cristiano.
User avatar
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:14 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 173 times
Gender: Male

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon May 16, 2016 3:23 pm

Can any body teach me how to block someone? Seriously can't find it anywhere. On Tapatalk if possible, if not then Web.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5391
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2301 times
Been thanked: 2199 times
Gender: Male

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby sherpthederp » Mon May 16, 2016 3:32 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Can any body teach me how to block someone? Seriously can't find it anywhere. On Tapatalk if possible, if not then Web.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

User control panel/ Add friends or foes. The biggest problem is they still show up when people quote them so we need to make a collective effort not to use quotes in this case, since it seems to be a decent sized group with the same intentions.
User avatar
sherpthederp
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 852
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:40 pm
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 507 times
Been thanked: 560 times
Gender: Male

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Mon May 16, 2016 3:46 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
FCB 4 EVA wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:Well, he's portuguese and under Mendes....

IF he becomes as good as people say, he will probably leave to Spain and follow the footsteps of Deco, Carvalho, Ronaldo, pepe, Figo, Coentrao



He's at Bayern Munich, if he wins leagues/Cl with us why would he leave. He'd be already at one of the best clubs in the world, players like Deco, Pepe, Coentrao moved directly from Portugal to Real/Barca.

Because the Bundesliga is crap and Bayern Munich is crap, didn't you know?

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk


You sure are naive.....

Why is Dybala and Pogba always linked away from Juventus??? Isn't the general consensus here that both will move anyways soon? Don't we have a huge thread on them???

Yet, when we talk about our player, Sanches, the idea is completey impossible right????

Thats brilliant logic. Also, pretty sure you were the one to claim Juventus as a top 5 team in Europe as well.
User avatar
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:14 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 173 times
Gender: Male

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby Bentonomo » Mon May 16, 2016 4:30 pm

Just beacause he is portuguese doesn't mean he will left to us to go to Spain. Specially at his age.
User avatar
Bentonomo
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 585
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:13 am
Location: Monterrey
National Flag:
Mexico
Has thanked: 223 times
Been thanked: 200 times
Gender: Male

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby Dumbledore7 » Mon May 16, 2016 5:15 pm

The guy has a 5-year contract, hasn't even **** played and we're talking about him leaving already ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

I've seen a mercurial French superstar refusing offers from Barca and Madrid to stay at Bayern, and I've seen a German young star brought up by Bayern betrayed us for Madrid. Literally anything can happen.

The fact that he's Portuguese, or has a pissy agent, or whatever else, doesn't mean shit. He'll leave or he'll stay in 5 years, doesn't matter to us because we'll replace him well if he leaves and he'll be a legend if he doesn't.

For god's sake people can't even **** enjoy the damn present moment these days.
User avatar
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2930
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: London
National Flag:
Indonesia
Has thanked: 2033 times
Been thanked: 1857 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby Valkress » Mon May 16, 2016 6:09 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:I've seen a mercurial French superstar refusing offers from Barca and Madrid to stay at Bayern, and I've seen a German young star brought up by Bayern betrayed us for Madrid. Literally anything can happen.


Are you talking about Ribéry ? Because, as much as I like Ribéry, do not rewrite history : he hasn't refused offers from Barca and Real, Bayern refused those. At best, Bayern convinced him not to do a scandal about it (instead, he had another sort of scandal :D ) but he never got the chance to sign for them (as Bayern had turned down Real's offer). I am sure that if Hoeness had okayed the ~80 M€ offer at the time, Ribéry would have left.


For the rest of the post, I fully agree with you though
User avatar
Valkress
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:32 pm
National Flag:
Belgium
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 92 times
Gender: Male

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby Dumbledore7 » Mon May 16, 2016 6:12 pm

Valkress wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:I've seen a mercurial French superstar refusing offers from Barca and Madrid to stay at Bayern, and I've seen a German young star brought up by Bayern betrayed us for Madrid. Literally anything can happen.


Are you talking about Ribéry ? Because, as much as I like Ribéry, do not rewrite history : he hasn't refused offers from Barca and Real, Bayern refused those. At best, Bayern convinced him not to do a scandal about it (instead, he had another sort of scandal :D ) but he never got the chance to sign for them (as Bayern had turned down Real's offer). I am sure that if Hoeness had okayed the ~80 M€ offer at the time, Ribéry would have left.


For the rest of the post, I fully agree with you though


Yeah, I was talking about Ribery. I thought it was Ribery who personally refused but fair enough.
User avatar
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2930
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: London
National Flag:
Indonesia
Has thanked: 2033 times
Been thanked: 1857 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: envagyokazapad, James11, Twitterbot [bot], Yahoo! [Bot], Yandex [Bot] and 21 guests