You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu May 12, 2016 1:51 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:Just on initial scouting, difference with him and a lot of young athletic guys that start is that Sanches has relatively good technique all around his game... Lots of young kids that start are severly flawed in their technique with physical advantages, but Sanches seem to have a physical advantage and technique all around the ball. Also, his motor is fantastic, an attribute our team is lacking imo.

Sanches might not be there right now, but he has all the right tools and physical ability to be close to a prime Vidal or better.

This.

You can't coach this part of a players game. At this point in a players development a player either has it or doesn't. Technical ability, finishing, and passing can more or less be improved over time with coaching and practice but a motor is tied closely to a players personality(just look at the difference between an Ozil and a Muller) In my opinion a player with a motor such as Vidal, Suarez, and Muller are the most valuable cause you can always rely on them to step up when it matters and in my opinion that's why Bayern pulled the trigger on this kid.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Thu May 12, 2016 1:53 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:Just on initial scouting, difference with him and a lot of young athletic guys that start is that Sanches has relatively good technique all around his game... Lots of young kids that start are severly flawed in their technique with physical advantages, but Sanches seem to have a physical advantage and technique all around the ball. Also, his motor is fantastic, an attribute our team is lacking imo.

Sanches might not be there right now, but he has all the right tools and physical ability to be close to a prime Vidal or better.

This.

You can't coach this part of a players game. At this point in a players development a player either has it or doesn't. In my opinion a player with a motor such as Vidal and Muller are the most valuable cause you can always rely on them to step up when it matters and in my opinion that's why Bayern pulled the trigger on this kid.

Yea, I wrote that down initially, but I think I deleted it.

Motor is really an attribute like being uber fast, etc that you either have or don't. Can't expect players that don't have motors to all of a sudden to be a Vidal, which is why I made that whole fuss about how people were making unrealistic expectations on Thiago.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu May 12, 2016 1:56 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:

This.

You can't coach this part of a players game. At this point in a players development a player either has it or doesn't. In my opinion a player with a motor such as Vidal and Muller are the most valuable cause you can always rely on them to step up when it matters and in my opinion that's why Bayern pulled the trigger on this kid.

Yea, I wrote that down initially, but I think I deleted it.

Motor is really an attribute like being uber fast, etc that you either have or don't. Can't expect players that don't have motors to all of a sudden to be a Vidal, which is why I made that whole fuss about how people were making unrealistic expectations on Thiago.

Your right, don't get me wrong players can still be too class without it such as Thiago, Pirlo, Ozil, and etc but I prefer my type of players to have it they are just more reliable and are less likely to be passengers on the pitch.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby prasun77 » Thu May 12, 2016 4:58 pm

I hope we end up paying 80 million..How many of you agree with me?
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby tflags » Fri May 13, 2016 1:09 am

:lol: :lol: . Man this transfer has brought up a sense of humor long lost in the forum.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby endrity » Fri May 13, 2016 8:37 am

prasun77 wrote:I hope we end up paying 80 million..How many of you agree with me?

If we ever do, it means we made a heck of a deal.
endrity
I post all the time

Postby bbenno » Fri May 13, 2016 11:05 am

Yep! And it means that he most likely would have been part of a CL trophy :D which I seriously hunger for!
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby Coman » Fri May 13, 2016 12:33 pm

Well if we look at transfert + bonus + wages, Renato Sanches is not that much "expensive"

Renato Sanches :

35M€ transfert
5x 4M€ wages before taxes
25M€ bonus easy to reach

TOTAL : 80M€

Pjanic :

38M€ transfert
5x 8M€ wages before taxes (I guess it could be that easily)

TOTAL : 78M€

Vidal :

40M€ transfert
4x11M€ wages before taxes

TOTAL : 84M€
For good football : Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba - Vidal (Tolisso), Thiago (Rudy) - Robben, Müller (James), James (Ribéry) - Lewandowski

For boring football : 4-3-3
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Fri May 13, 2016 1:06 pm

Guys like Sanches are really a few per generation.....

He is in the mold of Vidal and Essien.

When Vidal was at his peak for Juventus and essien for chelsea, their teams were so strong and made everyone's life easier.

Ala pirlo and lampard.

If Sanches is the next one, this transfer is brilliant. I cannot think of any player that is in the essien/vidal mold in current football.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby ottackon » Fri May 13, 2016 5:32 pm

ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby zozon » Sat May 14, 2016 1:56 am

Thiagoalcantara wrote:Guys like Sanches are really a few per generation.....

When Vidal was at his peak for Juventus and essien for chelsea, their teams were so strong and made everyone's life easier.

Ala pirlo and lampard.

If Sanches is the next one, this transfer is brilliant. I cannot think of any player that is in the essien/vidal mold in current football.

Another proof that you are troll. Vidal's ruckrunde performances are the best I've ever seen him play and I've watched Juve plenty of times the last few seasons.

Vidal at Bayern >>> ANY season of him at Juve
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Postby sherpthederp » Sat May 14, 2016 5:41 am

zozon wrote:

Ala pirlo and lampard.

Another proof that you are troll. Vidal's ruckrunde performances are the best I've ever seen him play and I've watched Juve plenty of times the last few seasons.

It's not worth it man, if we all block him and none of us quote him, he goes away.
Last edited by sherpthederp on Sat May 14, 2016 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sherpthederp
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Coman » Sat May 14, 2016 1:02 pm

zozon wrote:

Ala pirlo and lampard.

lol when you disagree with some one you have nothing to say than "you're a troll".

So funny.

Vidal at Bayern is amazing. But in 2012/13 he was at his best level. It's just you're just a guy who never watch him so much before and trolling ... too.
For good football : Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba - Vidal (Tolisso), Thiago (Rudy) - Robben, Müller (James), James (Ribéry) - Lewandowski

For boring football : 4-3-3
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Sat May 14, 2016 5:58 pm

zozon wrote:

Ala pirlo and lampard.

Yea, Bayern's version of Vidal was better than Juventus' version of Vidal.

Said no one ever.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby SBash22 » Sun May 15, 2016 12:42 am

lol at the "Vidal at Bayern" vs "Vidal and Juve" argument

he was a world class player at both spots.... last year when Juve won the league, league cup, and made the CL finals, Vidal (and Tevez) were their 2 best players over the 2nd half of the team.... he really capped off a spectacular career with an amazing 2nd half of the season

we pretty much saw the same at Bayern.... over the 2nd half of the season, he was arguably Bayern's best player.... he put in great performance after great performance

which version was better? I dont know..... he was pretty great with both teams
SBash22
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News