You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed May 11, 2016 5:01 pm

JANCKER wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:
JANCKER wrote:I know when some transfers/medicals failed because of dental problems... :P
Can't see a cyst in that picture. :P

They aren't always visible(especially on darker skinned folk)and sometimes go away on there own.

I was only joking... :mrgreen:

I was t offended was just trying to be informative and speaking from experience.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Wed May 11, 2016 9:37 pm

Regarding Can, being the best defensive player isn't saying much for a team like Liverpool. Liverpool plays like no defense at all.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby DerKaiser » Wed May 11, 2016 11:20 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:Might sound racist (even though it is a compliment), but "black" people usually are phsycially more advanced than everyone else.....

Statistics are like miniskirts . What they reveal is tantalizing, but what they hide is crucial.
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby pyrasur » Thu May 12, 2016 12:44 am

Dear lord that is not an 18 year old boy. That is an 18 year old MAN.

Are we sure what sport they are playing in Portugal because that boy looks like he plays football if you know what I mean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Renato Sanches [Renato Júnior Luz Sanches]

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu May 12, 2016 3:24 am

Renato Sanches deal: €35m guaranteed. €5m for every 25 appearances. €20m for Ballon d'Or shortlist/FIFA Team of the Year. #FCBayern #MUFC

From the looks of it Bayern will most likely pay €60m for this transfer which isn't bad considering that means he would have played close to 150 caps over his contract so he must be more than decent and the full €80m will only happen if he turns out to be world class or Schweiny-esque cause how many box to box midfielders actually make the 23 man shortlist for Balon D'Or.

A bit of a risky transfer considering his age and the sum of the fee €60m is still considerably high for an 18 yr old who was just promoted to senior football but it's a smart gamble that Bayern can afford to take especially with our board showing a great eye for talent these past couple seasons outside of Gotze.

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby mats19 » Thu May 12, 2016 5:06 am

Firefox1234 wrote: with our board showing a great eye for talent these past couple seasons outside of Gotze.

Poor boy.. I feel that the talent is there, he kinda is not using it correctly..
May Bayern rule the world again!
Mia San Mia
mats19
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu May 12, 2016 5:29 am

mats19 wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote: with our board showing a great eye for talent these past couple seasons outside of Gotze.

Poor boy.. I feel that the talent is there, he kinda is not using it correctly..

To avoid derailing the thread I'll only say that it is hard to teach or expect attacking oriented players like Gotze to have that grit and ferocity to keep at it while midfielders like Sanches, Vidal and defenders naturally should have the instinct instilled with them. I hope Sanches can show he has the talent and the "never die" attitude needed to become world class.

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu May 12, 2016 6:39 am

Includes highlights vs Bayern

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MoFattal » Thu May 12, 2016 10:18 am

He definitely has the talent and great build for a central midfielder. It's clear from the video that he has the potential be a top player but needs a lot of hard work and improvements. Though, that's perfectly normal given his age. Hopefully with us he can achieve that status.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby ottackon » Thu May 12, 2016 10:46 am

ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby MUTU » Thu May 12, 2016 11:33 am

Firefox1234 wrote:Renato Sanches deal: €35m guaranteed. €5m for every 25 appearances. €20m for Ballon d'Or shortlist/FIFA Team of the Year. #FCBayern #MUFC

From the looks of it Bayern will most likely pay €60m for this transfer which isn't bad considering that means he would have played close to 150 caps over his contract so he must be more than decent and the full €80m will only happen if he turns out to be world class or Schweiny-esque cause how many box to box midfielders actually make the 23 man shortlist for Balon D'Or.

A bit of a risky transfer considering his age and the sum of the fee €60m is still considerably high for an 18 yr old who was just promoted to senior football but it's a smart gamble that Bayern can afford to take especially with our board showing a great eye for talent these past couple seasons outside of Gotze.

From what I read, the €20m bonus is for the last 3 nominations for the Ballon d'Or and not the preliminary 23-man shortlist. Lately, only Ribéry and Neuer have made the final 3.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Achilles » Thu May 12, 2016 12:02 pm

€35m guaranteed. €5m for every 25 appearances. €20m for Ballon d'Or shortlist/FIFA Team of the Year

It's not a small sum for an unproved talent in big stage but the way the transfer market in football is working nowdays it could be worse.

€5m per year for Bayern it's a tiny sum especially if Renato blossoms rapidly to the player we dream then €5m it's absolutely nothing.

€20m for Ballon d'Or shortlist, well that's unlikely to happen, we don't have such power on marketing & media like Barca & Real or even some overhyped English teams but if this happens means that we snatched the best talent-midfielder of the decade and the incomes from him and trophies,sponsors would be massive so Bayern will happily pay that €20m and even maybe gives a €1m as tips to Benfica 8)

Financially I'd describe this deal "it's OK"
Sporting-wise I'd describe this deal "Excellent"
I really think that Renato Sanches is a sure thing for Bayern and he will start his depreciation sooner than we think :)
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby tflags » Thu May 12, 2016 12:18 pm

Achilles wrote:Sporting-wise I'd describe this deal "Excellent"

None of us can say that for sure, as I would bet none has seen him play 'with the big boys' as often as we would like. He had very good games against Bayern in the CL but he has been playing since October with the big boys and even then, that is back in Portugal. Everyone's expecting this transfer to go all the way. I just hope, from what I've been reading lately, that bonus agreement has more to do with true faith he can be named best of the best and not some expensive way to lure the player from under MU's fishing nets.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby Achilles » Thu May 12, 2016 12:51 pm

tflags wrote:None of us can say that for sure, as I would bet none has seen him play 'with the big boys' as often as we would like. He had very good games against Bayern in the CL but he has been playing since October with the big boys and even then, that is back in Portugal. Everyone's expecting this transfer to go all the way. I just hope, from what I've been reading lately, that bonus agreement has more to do with true faith he can be named best of the best and not some expensive way to lure the player from under MU's fishing nets.

I agree, I talked for myself and only, of course nothing is certain in football and the risk with so called prodigy kids it's big.
Shaqiri & Gotze you can't get better examples, players with hundreds caps before joining us, trophies and great performances at the CL but as I said I'm expressing my personal opinion there about this guy, hell I could bet some money if he is injury free(hopefully) that the kid will thrive very soon for Bayern.

I have watched some games from him, 7 games actually against Zenit x2 Bayern x2 Porto x2 and Atletico x1 ,well he has already 46(!) caps
He was in every game definetely one of the best on the pitch,then I searched for him and I saw born in 1997 jaw dropping.
The attributes and the package the kid carries as a player is astonishing, believe me.

Hope he will live up to the expectations and doesn't make me look like 12-year old excited kid :lol:
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Thu May 12, 2016 1:41 pm

Just on initial scouting, difference with him and a lot of young athletic guys that start is that Sanches has relatively good technique all around his game... Lots of young kids that start are severly flawed in their technique with physical advantages, but Sanches seem to have a physical advantage and technique all around the ball. Also, his motor is fantastic, an attribute our team is lacking imo.

Sanches might not be there right now, but he has all the right tools and physical ability to be close to a prime Vidal or better.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News