You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Raúl [Raúl González Blanco]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Raúl [Raúl González Blanco]

Postby MUTU » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:15 am

Bayern Munich coach Ottmar Hitzfeld has admitted his interest in Real Madrid captain Raul, ahead of the two side's Champions League at the Bernabeu clash next Tuesday. "I would sign him right now," he insisted. "I would go anywhere to find him. He's a star, I like everything about him."
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby diegis » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:09 pm

Real would never let Raul go
Last edited by diegis on Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Paddy » Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:20 pm

Meh, he is past his prime.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:35 pm

Raul? please no, what does Hitzfeld see on him?

and Paddy that cat licking the blood is so nasty dude :-& <--this is the sick emoticon, I wonder why it doesn't work?
FC Bajern

Postby MUTU » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:09 pm

Why do we always have to say no to a player unless he is one of the best 3 players in his position? If Raul came to Bayern, I have no doubt that he'd be the number one striker, besides being a good leader.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:07 pm

MUTU wrote:Why do we always have to say no to a player unless he is one of the best 3 players in his position? If Raul came to Bayern, I have no doubt that he'd be the number one striker, besides being a good leader.

True...His goal scoring record is absolutely amazing..He might not have been having good time in the past 2 years...but form is temporary and class is permanant and for me he is class..
He can definitely be a success with Bayern. But will he join? Mabye NO..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:26 pm

FC Bajern wrote:Raul? please no, what does Hitzfeld see on him?

and Paddy that cat licking the blood is so nasty dude :-& <--this is the sick emoticon, I wonder why it doesn't work?

Wow, every signature of mine gets deleted! :lol: Now somebody will say that he/she has a problem with moshing, because you can hurt your neck and the other one will get deleted too. :lol: You people are the most sensitive bunch of people I know. :lol:

Anyways, I don´t like Raul. He plays for Real and he´s not that good. B uy Bojinov if you want a striker.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:26 am

Bayern Munich keen to sign Real captain Raul
Bayern Munich coach Ottmar Hitzfeld has said that he is a huge fan of Spanish international striker Raul and would like to sign the Real Madrid captain.

'If I had to recruit a Real Madrid player, I would recruit Raul. For me he is the best, a great professional and a great person,' he said in an interview published Friday in sports daily Marca.

'If he wanted to sign for Bayern, I would personally go get him,' the coach of the German club added.

Raul, 29, has spent his entire professional career at Real Madrid but is no longer guanranteed a place in the club's starting line-up given the huge array of attacking talent available.

Bayern Munich face Real Madrid in the Spanish capital on Tuesday in a Champions League last 16, first leg tie..
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:32 am

MUTU wrote:Why do we always have to say no to a player unless he is one of the best 3 players in his position? If Raul came to Bayern, I have no doubt that he'd be the number one striker, besides being a good leader.

Also. why do we always say no to a player who is not 25 or younger? I'm not saying if someone is older than that then they are no longer any good because that is not true. Age is just a number and nothing more.

If Hitzfeld likes him then I say that means a lot. Also, I'm no big fan of Raul but I don't think he's all that bad either. Just remember, Raul is not coming to Bayern so don't pull your hair out. :D
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:33 pm

eem a leader ? I highly doubt it. a striker ok but a leader in Bayern , no way.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:35 pm

tracylynn wrote:

Also. why do we always say no to a player who is not 25 or younger? I'm not saying if someone is older than that then they are no longer any good because that is not true. Age is just a number and nothing more.

If Hitzfeld likes him then I say that means a lot. Also, I'm no big fan of Raul but I don't think he's all that bad either. Just remember, Raul is not coming to Bayern so don't pull your hair out. :D

aha age is a number yes but it is also the major factor in a person's/footballer's performance. being 30 and being 25 is not the same my friend. :roll:
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:23 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:aha age is a number yes but it is also the major factor in a person's/footballer's performance. being 30 and being 25 is not the same my friend. :roll:

30 is 5 more than 25 so I know it's not the same. Duh! I don't care what the sport is, the fact remains that there are some 30 year old player out there who can still perform. Geez. Might as well only have teams where all the players are under 25. If a player is over 25 then he has to retire because he is "too old."
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:27 am

Um...no...sure some can play awsome football when they are 30 + (Zidane, Kahn...) but to buy a player that doesn´t preform as good as he used to and will cost us a lot is a dumb thing to do. How many goals did he score this season?

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:16 pm

You're not getting the point, are you? Nobody is saying that he's a superstar, but I don't understand why you don't see how he could help the team. How many goals has Santa Cruz scored? I'd much, much rather have Raul than Santa Cruz. Ok, we all prefer that we get Eto'o or Henry, but you also know that that's almost impossible for the time being.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Paddy » Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:52 pm

umm...like I said....he would cost us a lot and score like 10 goals....so why bother....Santa Cruz is a sub so why compare to him...I bet Raul would be in the first team...

Paddy
I post all the time

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News