You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Raphaël Varane

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Raphaël Varane

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:48 am

I think 30+ games is exaggerating unless we suffer a long term injury. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have Varane, but it doesn't make sense for him and we'd also end up spending a lot of money on someone who might want to leave due to lack of playing time in 2 years' time. I think we should go for a good 30+ experienced CB considering we also have Badstuber, who could turn out to be like a new transfer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Coman » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:59 am

He just change his shirt number (2 -> 5)

That's not for leave the club 4 weeks later.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:34 pm

nm462272 wrote:-Alternatives to Hummels have been discussed: Bonucci, Varane and Ramos, who would not have been available and Hummels had been the most interesting option anyway. As important for the defense were the contract extensions of Alaba, Boateng and Neuer. (Müller is mentioned as well.)

From the :reschke: thread. I think this settles any rumours that we're still after him.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News