You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Postby MrLinky » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:56 pm

As I predicted first reports have been starting to show up linking us with Schalke's Brazilian defender.

According to the very serious "Suddeutsche Zeitung" , Hoeness is gonna meet Juan Figer in Portugal - during the days we'll be there to play against Sporting - who is Ze's and Rafinha's advisor for talks regarding the future of both of them.Schalke probably wont make any European competition this season , so they'd need the money and negotiations with them shouldnt be a problem

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/259380/406/2766812/Der-Bengel-mit-dem-Eigenleben.html
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Rafinha

Postby Schweini_rules » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:08 pm

Rafinha? You gotta be joking me...
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tomas » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:25 pm

Schweini... curious... why is your name Schweini Rules and your avatar pic is of Toni??
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby vxg7826 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:18 pm

Rafinha is better than Oddo & Lell, so we have desperately to consolidate in the RB position, because we lack qualitative players there. On Rafinha - I see a right back, one that is like Bixente Lizarazu.

Get Rafinha - he has Bundesliga & Champions League experience!
vxg7826
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:34 am

He is a good player, however discipline wise he is a disaster. Going to the olympics without club's permission, getting fined by Schalke all the time, red cards, snaps during matches.

Without a doubt we need RB, and i wouldnt mind seeing him playing for us, however Im sure we will be able to get a better package (performance and attitude) than Rafinha.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby reiniksrobis » Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:36 am

I would rather choose Fanni or Torosidis than Rafinha. BUT if Hoeness is not planing to get Fanni/Torosidis, then Rafinha would be good enough. Our right backs < Rafinha < Fanni/Torosidis ;)

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby sandroFCB » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:05 am

I think, that Andreas Beck is better option, than Rafinha ... Beck and Oddo is quite enough for RB position ...
sandroFCB
Getting the hang of it

Postby shwas55 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:52 am

sandroFCB wrote:I think, that Andreas Beck is better option, than Rafinha ... Beck and Oddo is quite enough for RB position ...

I suggested Beck earlier but it doesnt look like we are interested in any of Hoffenheim players. To me i think Arne Friedrich would be a great option, he is in great from . He is reliable in defense and good in going forward, he has a great speed, and good vision. Not sure that Hertha will let their captain go easily, or cheaply though.
Last edited by shwas55 on Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby reiniksrobis » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:28 am

sandroFCB wrote:I think, that Andreas Beck is better option, than Rafinha ... Beck and Oddo is quite enough for RB position ...

Yes, he is good, but I doubt Hoffe will let him go ;) And why Beck and Oddo? Beck as a starter and LELL[not Oddo] on bench ;)

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby sandroFCB » Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:35 pm

Yes, he is good, but I doubt Hoffe will let him go ;) And why Beck and Oddo? Beck as a starter and LELL[not Oddo] on bench

LELL isn't player for FCB
sandroFCB
Getting the hang of it

Postby reiniksrobis » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:17 pm

sandroFCB wrote:
Yes, he is good, but I doubt Hoffe will let him go ;) And why Beck and Oddo? Beck as a starter and LELL[not Oddo] on bench

LELL isn't player for FCB

Same goes to Oddo ;) He too ISN`T good enough for Bayern :(

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby sandroFCB » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:44 pm

I agree to you .. but in this case Oddo is better, than Lell
sandroFCB
Getting the hang of it

Postby reiniksrobis » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:28 pm

sandroFCB wrote:

I agree to you .. but in this case Oddo is better, than Lell

Okay, but Lell is our property, but Oddo is here in loan and I heard that his buy-out clause is 5m euros ;)

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby xevi » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:51 pm

the thing is that you know that if we get rafinha oddo will leave and lell will stay. finito
xevi
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby pavlos21 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:13 pm

when bayern interested about torosidis?he is one of the best talents right now at his position and he would be cheap for bayern(5 to 7 millions) but i heard that juventus is after him too and they scouting him for very long now.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News