You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Postby München Minded » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:23 pm

Don't like the diving thing.

LvG was an idiot for not adding defensive reinforcements. He focused on attack and got rid of several defensive players -- I thought Lucio would fit into his attacking game, but LvG never seemed to care about defense, too bad Jonker didn't have better control.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby eliasov » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:35 am

rafinha's interview with spox.com

SPOX: In August 2009 there was ever much of it, as you would switch to Bayern Munich.Why the transfer did not materialize at that time?
Rafinha The interest was already there, but the negotiations were not progressing properly.I believe that there is anything in life for the right time.I am now more experienced and mature and I think I can play for Bayern as well as never before.

SPOX: How have you convinced the Bavarians?

Rafinha: After Philipp Lahm had declared publicly that he wants to play again on the left, we came into contact again.Bayern have made ​​clear to me that I am their desired solution for the right side.Lame and I have everything required to make a great pair to win many titles and to write history in Munich.

SPOX: You have played five years for Schalke after a year in Italy and you are back already.Do you like the Bundesliga as well or you come back just because of Bavaria?

Rafinha: The Bundesliga and Serie A are among the best leagues in the world.I had very good years at Schalke.I've made ​​a name for myself there and many friends.With Bayern, I can fulfill my professional dreams of playing for a top club who is always on the hunt for songs.

SPOX: If Bayern are on the qualifications, then you play Champions League again.Was that a reason?

Rafinha: Without a doubt, every professional knows that the Champions League is the biggest stage on which you can play.I was especially excited about is the philosophy of the club and its structure.I hope that I quickly earned the affection of fans and of course the challenge excites me, I assert here in Munich

SPOX: Do not forget the 2014 World Cup in your home?At Bayern, yes you can very well draw attention to themselves.

Rafinha: Sure.All players dream to be in the World Cup and of course the motivation is greater, because the tournament will be held in Brazil.Right now, the Seleção Maicon and Daniel Alves with the two best right backs in the world.But I'll try to use my chance to fight for me and a place.It would be madness to represent Brazil at the 2014 finals.

SPOX: Auf Schalke once you have collected 13 yellow cards in one season.They have been working quietly to be on the pitch?

Rafinha: These are really a lot of cards.But everyone knows that I am not a violent player.I have many qualities, to help my team.But if the situation demands, to commit one or other foul, I'm ready.Even if I get warned for it.This does not have a negative effect on my game, but you play as a team.

SPOX: In Genoa, have you played on a variety of positions, but mainly in the midfield.Explore in Bavaria only in the back right?

Rafinha: At the request of the coach, I often played in midfield in Genoa, and I also got on well there.But of course I prefer the position of the right outside defender.I have to improvise but no problem.

SPOX: Bavaria wants to finally win the Champions League.Most equal in 2012, because the finale takes place even in Munich.Can compete with Barcelona for Bayern?Can anyone compete with Barca?

Rafinha: When the finals taking place in their own stadium, you want to be there and win it.Logical.Barcelona is without doubt one of the best teams in the history of football, because they have such complete players like Xavi, Iniesta and Messi.But I think that Bayern and the other big clubs like Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester United and Milan have the chance to overtake the team of the moment.

SPOX: They will play together again with Manuel Neuer.Is it for you the best goalkeepers in the world?

Rafinha: Neuer is still a very young keeper, who evolves from year to year.I'm very happy to play again with him in a team.For me he is one of the five best goalkeepers in the world if he is not the best.I hope he has on this new stage of his career success.Just as I hope to write history with Bayern

SPOX: You're now inside Italy.What Serie A player you could recommend for the Bayern yet?

Rafinha: It is very difficult to commit to one or the other players.There are so many good players in Italy and Germany.I prefer to concentrate on my football and leave it to make the FC Bayern, the required transfers to play a successful season.And because I have no doubt, because only the best people working here.

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/bundesliga/1106/Artikel/rafinha-interview-fc-bayern-muenchen-ueber-jupp-heynckes-manuel-neuer-borussia-dortmund.html
ImageImage
eliasov
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tflags » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:27 pm

Spox: Auf Schalke once you have collected 13 yellow cards in one season.They have been working quietly to be on the pitch?

Rafinha: These are really a lot of cards.But everyone knows that I am not a violent player.I have many qualities, to help my team.But if the situation demands, to commit one or other foul, I'm ready.Even if I get warned for it.This does not have a negative effect on my game, but you play as a team.

Tflags: :shock: :shock:

Spox: You're now inside Italy.What Serie A player you could recommend for the Bayern yet?

Rafinha:I prefer to concentrate on my football and leave it to make the FC Bayern, the required transfers to play a successful season.

Tflags: Smart...
Rule #692: Whatever you do in life, Alaba... has done it better.
tflags
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby RAGHU » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:48 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2012/03/02/2941998/rafinha-it-is-every-players-dream-to-join-real-madrid

Rafinha: It is every player's dream to join Real Madrid
The Brazilian defender only arrived at the Allianz Arena from Genoa last summer but revealed that he would jump at the opportunity to join los Blancos

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: ridiculously funny
RAGHU
I post all the time

Postby bayern4l » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:00 pm

RAGHU wrote:http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2012/03/02/2941998/rafinha-it-is-every-players-dream-to-join-real-madrid

Rafinha: It is every player's dream to join Real Madrid
The Brazilian defender only arrived at the Allianz Arena from Genoa last summer but revealed that he would jump at the opportunity to join los Blancos

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: ridiculously funny

It seems that Goal.com have run out of ideas what to write, so they write ridiculous articles :lol:
Manuel Neuer
bayern4l
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby RAGHU » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:02 pm

cant goal.com think of any other player in bayern squad for that story... :mrgreen:
RAGHU
I post all the time

Postby bayern4l » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:12 pm

Yeah, like Breno for example :)
Manuel Neuer
bayern4l
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby RAGHU » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:11 am

bayern4l wrote:Yeah, like Breno for example

Breno to central jail, madrid... :twisted:
RAGHU
I post all the time

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:11 am

Apparently he has been linked to several teams like Spurs and AC Milan, wudnt b surprised if he wanted to leave but Bayern has no back up RB....

http://m.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/121102/spurs-lining-loan-move-bayern-munich-outcast-184431
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby smaw2010 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:00 am

I don't think it is a good idea to sell him just yet, we have Weiser who is a very good prospect, but he hasn't developed into a starter yet.
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:23 pm

Rafinha makes a decent backup so I hope he stays. I am not sure that Weiser is ready for the main backup role just yet.
Super Bayern!

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:33 pm

Seems like he had a lot of offers but is content with stayig at Bayern:D

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/403654/20121110/tottenham-transfer-rumours-rafinha-bayern-muninch-avb.htm

Firefox1234

Years of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:54 am

Firefox1234

Years of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MoFattal » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:15 pm

Nah, not going to happen. Plus, he doesn't seem to be nagging about his situation.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby tflags » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:00 pm

But... but... but... didn't he just buy a Ferrari? :lol:
Rule #692: Whatever you do in life, Alaba... has done it better.
tflags
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Ecuador

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News