You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Rafinha

Postby cruz » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:35 am

appudds wrote:
alex84 wrote:Almost half of Europe wants to get Rafinha...

Ya.. we must get him before it's too late.......
I don't want another replica of the diego saga...

yes mane, I still can't get over diego... :(
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby appudds » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:30 pm

cruz wrote:
appudds wrote:
alex84 wrote:Almost half of Europe wants to get Rafinha...

Ya.. we must get him before it's too late.......
I don't want another replica of the diego saga...

yes mane, I still can't get over diego... :(

Diego would have provided the creativity we needed!! DAMN FCB BOARD!! U GUYZ SU*K! :evil:
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby SilentStrike » Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:55 am

yep
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:01 pm

Bayern are still interested in Rafinha

according to sat1 teletext http://www.sat1.de/service/teletext/ind ... gnr=212_01
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Arne Friedrich

Postby Element » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:51 am

For ur knowledge during last season Bayern offered 12 mio not 8 mio

and Schalke Refused
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shwas55 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:22 pm

Element wrote:For ur knowledge during last season Bayern offered 12 mio not 8 mio

and Schalke Refused

Magath believes that he will lead Schalke to the title within 2-3 years, so he wont sell us any players that will make us improve and challenge him very easily. If Juve offers 8 mil, and we offer 10, he will take the 8 mil and sell him to Juve.
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby appudds » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:27 pm

Element wrote:Bayern are still interested in Rafinha

according to sat1 teletext http://www.sat1.de/service/teletext/ind ... gnr=212_01

Hope we get him!!!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:36 pm

Dont be happy

juventus offered 8 mio

and according to the media ,Schalke is thinking about it and might accept this offer
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:51 pm

shwas55 wrote:
Element wrote:For ur knowledge during last season Bayern offered 12 mio not 8 mio

and Schalke Refused

Magath believes that he will lead Schalke to the title within 2-3 years, so he wont sell us any players that will make us improve and challenge him very easily. If Juve offers 8 mil, and we offer 10, he will take the 8 mil and sell him to Juve.

Agreed! They would rather sell him to Juve for 8 million than giving him to us!!(Even if we give double the amount!)
SCHALKE ARE SPOIL SPORTS LIKE REAL!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby shwas55 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:27 pm

appudds wrote:Agreed! They would rather sell him to Juve for 8 million than giving him to us!!(Even if we give double the amount!)

Not double the amount, but if the difference was a million or maybe 2 he will prefer selling him to Juve. Unless the player demands a transfer to Bayern.
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:48 pm

Juventus have signed Brazilian right back Rafinha from Schalke 04 for €8 million, according to Sportmediaset.

There is no official confirmation from either of the two clubs, but it is expected to arrive shortly.

Juventus have had a high profile summer in the transfer market, already signing Felipe Melo, Diego, Fabio Cannavaro, and Martin Caceres on loan, and had stated a couple of weeks ago that they would be bringing in no further players.

However, the full back positions looked far from secure in the latter part of pre-season, and now Juventus have moved to strengthen their right back area by purchasing Rafinha, a fast and attacking wingback who has been likened to Selecao legend Cafu.

Rafinha fell out with Schalke last summer after he insisted on competing in the Olympics. Without permission the Brazilian international travelled to China and incurred a €700,000 fine.

The full back has been linked with a host of top clubs this summer, including Milan, Barcelona and Chelsea, but it is Juventus it seems who have secured his signature.

Sportmediaset also claims that Rafinha will not be the last arrival in Turin before the end of the transfer window. Lyon’s Fabio Grosso will also be joining to fill the left back position, and this deal could be closed within a number of hours.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bayern123 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:38 am

Are you telling me that Bayern were not willing to pay more than 8 million?

What a JOKE!!!

What annoys me is the approach of ULI & Co. How you become a great general manager is assessing your WEAKNESSES!!!

What we needed in off-season: RB, CB, GK, DM

BUT what happened was:

*letting Lucio go and not getting a replacement
*not filling the RB or LB position with real quality (average players)
*letting Rensing stay and ruin Bayern
AND
*we over spend for a striker Gomez, after we already have enough and just signed a very good 3rd striker OLIC!

They did sign Tymo for the DM position! Wow! Because Uli signed him, we should give Uli a parade in the streets of Munich! IDIOT!

What the hell is going on there on Saebener Str? If this transfer window closes with nothing happening of significance, I PROPOSE WE BAYERN FANS GO AND PROTEST AT BAYERN HQs!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! HE IS RUINING THE NAME OF BAYERN MUNICH!!!
bayern123
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:43 am

bayern123 wrote:Are you telling me that Bayern were not willing to pay more than 8 million?

What a JOKE!!!

What annoys me is the approach of ULI & Co. How you become a great general manager is assessing your WEAKNESSES!!!

What we needed in off-season: RB, CB, GK, DM

BUT what happened was:

*letting Lucio go and not getting a replacement
*not filling the RB or LB position with real quality (average players)
*letting Rensing stay and ruin Bayern
AND
*we over spend for a striker Gomez, after we already have enough and just signed a very good 3rd striker OLIC!

They did sign Tymo for the DM position! Wow! Because Uli signed him, we should give Uli a parade in the streets of Munich! IDIOT!

What the hell is going on there on Saebener Str? If this transfer window closes with nothing happening of significance, I PROPOSE WE BAYERN FANS GO AND PROTEST AT BAYERN HQs!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! HE IS RUINING THE NAME OF BAYERN MUNICH!!!

What you say is true, but remember, in real life, transfers aren't as easy as in games. Schalke are managed by Magath, and we all know that he will make it as hard as possible for Bayern to get any of his players. Bayern should have signed Rafinha last year.

Still, this transfer window isn't offer. AT LEAST they should get a RB.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:37 am

Guys

Magath Said that He Would let Rafinha go for 10 mio

So if we offered those 10 mio ,We would have got him (Unless Juventus raise their offer to 10 mio)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:03 am

It seems That Rafinha is really going to Juventus ,Schalke are looking for a New RB to replace Rafinha

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/b ... ke-04.html

His name is Jonathan ,he is 23 years old and plays in Cruizero
http://www.spox.com/de/daten/fussball/s ... jonathan_4
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News