You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Rafinha

Postby mattie » Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:34 pm

SilentStrike wrote:I didnt watch the game today (couldnt find a link). Can anyone tell me how he played.

he played great was always dangerous in counter attacks and covered really good franck ribery , who played again one of his 5 minute games ! where he shows his potential only in 5 minutes , and will we buy him ? wait till the end of the season ! if Schalke dont qualify in Europe than there is a small chance for a good fee to get him, cos they will need cash than !
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shileno » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:27 pm

Finally I saw him play. He's totally good for Bayern, even though I think we need more a defensive RB. Rafinha would be very helpful, of course, not like Lahm on the LB but he's far better than Lell and Oddo or both together :lol:
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby MrLinky » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:01 am

He did a very good job just like the whole Schalke defense. If he can constantly go on with performances like that in the future, I definitely think he would be a great addition to the squad, if he really were to move to Munchen next season.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:21 pm

Barcelona is offering 4 mio Euros to sign Rafinha (ONLY 4 mio !!!)

Schalke Wants 10 Mio !!!!!

(We offered 12 mio and they Refused!!!)

So why Not give them 10 mio And Solve our Defensive problem for 10 years!!!
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby cruz » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:31 pm

elementaryelement wrote:So why Not give them 10 mio And Solve our Defensive problem for 10 years!!!

that's what I'm asking myself very often... just get someone like rafinha, srna, bosingwa, etc. and finito
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shileno » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:46 pm

Damn Barca. Get Rafinha nao :mrgreen:

He will be only a sub there.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby appudds » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:42 pm

I dunno why they want rafinha...
They already have Dani Alves...
I don't like clubs who sign players just to improve quality of their bench!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Give other clubs a chance to improve their main squad, barca!! Don't act like F*cked up Real!! [-X
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:06 pm

appudds wrote:I dunno why they want rafinha...
I don't like clubs who sign players just to improve quality of their bench!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Give other clubs a chance to improve their main squad, barca!! Don't act like F*cked up Real!! [-X

They Wont Get Him

Because if they were serious they wont have offered a SILLY 4 mio offer

Right?

They are only trying to spend the rest on their money one A Great player (Getting him for cheap) ,since schalke refused ,They Wont offer a new offer
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby cruz » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:53 pm

appudds wrote:I dunno why they want rafinha...

well rafinha would be a supstitute, but they don't have adequate supstitute for messi... dani alves can also play the winger position!! yea yea, he does!! that's why they are trying to sign him.. same reason why they tried to sign srna (who is even more offensive then rafinha)...

but, I' ain't worried bout their RB :lol: , I'm very much worried about how our full backs gon work out!! :?

rafinha would be a huge boost for our squad, such a shame that we can't get no schalke player (neuer...)
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:31 pm

Juventus Are Offering 10 mio to sign Rafinha
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shileno » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:20 pm

Offer 12 or 14M damn it, we need this guy! :cry:
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby appudds » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:00 am

elementaryelement wrote:Juventus Are Offering 10 mio to sign Rafinha

Come on board!! Sign him before its too late!!!!
We don't want another transfer saga like that of diego's!!!!!! #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:36 am

AC Milan Want Rafinha
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby alex84 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:34 pm

Almost half of Europe wants to get Rafinha...
alex84
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby appudds » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:39 pm

alex84 wrote:Almost half of Europe wants to get Rafinha...

Ya.. we must get him before it's too late.......
I don't want another replica of the diego saga...
appudds

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News