You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Rafinha

Postby reiniksrobis » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:48 pm

pavlos21 wrote:when bayern interested about torosidis?he is one of the best talents right now at his position and he would be cheap for bayern(5 to 7 millions) but i heard that juventus is after him too and they scouting him for very long now.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3042 ;)

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PimPex » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:26 pm

Rafinha Is a great player with talent and he will becom on of the best rd player in the world so i hope he is coming to Bayern :D
PimPex
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:13 pm

nah, hes young but i dont think hell get much better than he is right now
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MrLinky » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:48 pm

It seems like the final decision regarding a new right-back was made, and Rafinha is the player we're after. According to informations the "Abendzeitung" got from Schalke's board of directors an agreement was reached but nothing is signed yet. The transfer fee is rumoured to be around 10 million.

http://www.abendzeitung.de/sport/fc_bayern/101087
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shpati_L1 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:59 pm

At last we are going to buy a RB !!! I hope it's true.But idk , he is way too attacking.Can he defend ????
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby reiniksrobis » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:22 pm

He can't defend as good as Torosidis, but I hope he can make some good connection with Schweini or whoever plays as RM next season!

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shpati_L1 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:36 pm

The important thing is to buy a RB.
shpati_L1

National Flag:
Albania

Postby reiniksrobis » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:06 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:The important thing is to buy a RB.

Am I saying something different? I just hope Rafinha will fit on our team!

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby AvatarX » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:05 am

It's goal.com (not very reliable) but still:

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/222/t ... er-rafinha
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shwas55 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:07 am

Great player, some behaviour issues but im sure playing for Bayern will set him straight. If true he will be a great addition to the team.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby shwas55 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:32 am

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/ ... 21330.html

Well Tönnies ( Schalke's board manager ) said that Schalke didnt receive any offers for Rafinha, he even went as far as saying that the player is not for sale, and the rumour linking him to Bayern is a nonsense.

Rafinha said that he is happy where he is but if he gets a good offer for himself and for Schalke he will tell his management to sit with the board and discuss it.

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/b ... nsfer.html
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:47 pm

I just hope he comes. I like Torosidis a lot, but Rafinha's attacking abilities make me prefer him.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MrLinky » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:16 pm

A player like him that has ambitions for the national-team will want to play in the Champions-League and prove himself there against the Creme de la Creme, since he doesn't get that opportunity at Schalke I think he would definitely fancy a move to Bayern, if we were to make a concrete offer (which we already made ?). If the transfer fee really is around 10 million, which is the rumoured sum I think this would be a pretty good buy (if he can manage to reduce his escapades), which would also leave us financial space for other transfers.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby thulkazal » Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:35 pm

Well anyone can be better then LoLL

He did show today he is nice in defence it was all he was doing all game defending ribery and bayern left side
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SilentStrike » Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:04 pm

I didnt watch the game today (couldnt find a link). Can anyone tell me how he played.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News