You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Rafinha [Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Rafinha

Postby appudds » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:26 pm

MrLinky wrote:WOW ... The Kicker is now claiming that we got Rafinha too, and the transfer will oficially be announced on Monday. I wasn't expecting any new player to come in after the Robben transfer, a very pleasant surprise, even though he's no Bosingwa. Lahm can finally go back to his prime position.

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bund ... finha.html

GREAT NEWS!! AM VERY PLEASED TO HEAR THAT.. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
HOPE THIS IS NOT A RUMOUR! AND HOPE THAT THE TRUSTFUL SOURCE IS REALLY TRUSTFUl! [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MrLinky » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:28 pm

The Kicker is the most reliable German sports magazine. If they're gonna make such a big deal out of it, they have the proper information and source to back it up. Personally I'm expecting to see Rafinha in a #18 Bayern jersey on Monday. :)
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:30 pm

MrLinky wrote:The Kicker is the most reliable German sports magazine. If they're gonna make such a big deal out of it, they have the proper information and source to back it up. Personally I'm expecting to see Rafinha in a #18 Bayern jersey on Monday. :)

U R Right ,Kicker Are The most Reliable German Sports Magazine

And About Rafinha ,i think he will get the number #2 ,because Klose has the number 18
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby alex84 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:31 pm

MrLinky wrote:The Kicker is the most reliable German sports magazine. If they're gonna make such a big deal out of it, they have the proper information and source to back it up. Personally I'm expecting to see Rafinha in a #18 Bayern jersey on Monday. :)

...Or in a #2 jersey, which is more likely :D
alex84
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:37 pm

Schalke President Announced That Schalke isnt paying the salaries in their right time because of the financial problems

so i think getting rafinha is real Because they need the money to pay the salaries (10 mio is surely a great help ,adding to that they save rafinha's salary)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:42 pm

Element wrote:Schalke President Announced That Schalke isnt paying the salaries in their right time because of the financial problems

so i think getting rafinha is real Because they need the money to pay the salaries (10 mio is surely a great help ,adding to that they save rafinha's salary)

Hope to see him as a Bayern player at the end of the transfer window! I think he will get the no.2 or the no.14 jersey!
But i have a query.. If we are on the verge of finalising the deal, why isn't there any statement of interest from our board!
They did that prior to signing Gomez, Robben, etc.. But i don't see our board giving an official statement about their interest in Rafinha... This makes me a bit tensed....
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:47 pm

appudds wrote:
Element wrote:Schalke President Announced That Schalke isnt paying the salaries in their right time because of the financial problems

Hope to see him as a Bayern player at the end of the transfer window! I think he will get the no.2 or the no.14 jersey!
But i have a query.. If we are on the verge of finalising the deal, why isn't there any statement of interest from our board!
They did that prior to signing Gomez, Robben, etc.. But i don't see our board giving an official statement about their interest in Rafinha... This makes me a bit tensed....

Bayern have never Gave an official interest on any player

We only knew about robben when he arrived in munich ,only 1 day before we signed him ,same as pranjic and Braafheid

After we got Robben ,LvG Said that we Wont Get A New player unless the Board Surprises me

so he did not Deny that there will be new players
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:49 pm

Element wrote:Bayern have never Gave an official interest on any player

We only knew about robben when he arrived in munich ,only 1 day before we signed him ,same as pranjic and Braafheid

After we got Robben ,LvG Said that we Wont Get A New player unless the Board Surprises me

so he did not Deny that there will be new players

Hope he comes to Bayern to attend a medical tomorrow so that the deal would finalised on monday!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby alex84 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:49 pm

alex84
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:53 pm

According to transfermarkt

Schalke might Announce this deal as official after their game vs Freiburg (today)

Thomas Spiegel (Schalke's Club speaker) was Asked about this and he answered that WHATEVER is the answer ,we should wait till the end of the game
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby cruz » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:56 pm

nothing is done until it's officially announced...

but this really got me drooling, two days it was robben now rafinha, where was hoeness the whole summer??????? maybe jet-skiing or sightseeing in mongolia,.... :-)
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby VIKTOR84 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:59 pm

What to say ?????JUST WOWOWOW BL AND CL here we come,the mighty Bayern,just i hope we got rid of Lell and Ottl befoure the transfer season is over.and maybe Toni
VIKTOR84
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby appudds » Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:00 pm

Element wrote:According to transfermarkt

Schalke might Announce this deal as official after their game vs Freiburg (today)

Thomas Spiegel (Schalke's Club speaker) was Asked about this and he answered that WHATEVER is the answer ,we should wait till the end of the game

Hope its a positive response.. Positive for us!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:11 pm

According to Bild

Bayern are offering 8 mio to get him
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby armbrust » Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:13 pm

Fingers crossed...

Act , im watching shalke game scouting neuer and rafinha :lol:
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News