You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Paulo Dybala [Paulo Bruno Exequiel Dybala]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Paulo Dybala [Paulo Bruno Exequiel Dybala]

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat May 05, 2018 10:34 am

#12 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:
#12 wrote:How many World Cups has this Dybala guy won? How many CLs?

Didn’t think so...

Usually you're not making such claims, but this one.. You know, it's hard to blame someone for something which does not depend on him at 100 percent. Football is not an individual sport. Success is not depending on one or two players.

How many CL Crespo won ? Nedved ? Ronaldo ? Buffon ? Ibrahimovich ?
How many WC Kahn won ? Maldini ? Cruyff ? Platini ? Giggs ? Raul ? Messi ?

I bet the answer is 0.
Does this figure have anything to do with the status of the "good" and the "bad" player ?

Dude, I was strictly talking about the "Müller is a loser" thing... You can say that about Özil... And I myself am fed up with Müller right now... But you cannot say he doesn’t habe winner's mentality, you just can’t...

On the other hand, i did not mention Muller once.. I saw "How many World Cups has this Dybala guy won? How many CLs?" and i was answering this question.

Maybe I have not followed the last posts before your answer, and i did not see anything about Muller in your question.. this is why i answered that way.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Coman » Sat May 05, 2018 10:41 am

Dybala scored 1 goal this season in Champions League. But he will become the guy who'll score against Madrid next season while Lewandowski can't.
4-3-3 : Neuer - Kimmich Boateng Hummels Alaba - Goretzka Thiago James - Robben Lewandowski Gnabry
3-5-2 : Neuer - Boateng Hummels Alaba - Thiago - Kimmich Goretzka James Coman - Müller Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat May 05, 2018 10:46 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:People are discussing Dybala and Griezmann... On a Bayern forum...

Man this is a classic... You must not know this club...

Also it'd be plain dumb when we need wingers desperately...
Yeap...

Martial is a player I can see coming... Would not be cheap in absolute terms, but would be vastly undervalued... kinda like James. A buy of opportunity.

Dybala; no thank you.

Griezmann; Id like him much better than Dybala, but still wouldn't bring him for 100mn.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

I haven't followed Atletico this year but Griezmann was up there almost with Ronaldo and Messi a couple of years ago. If we could get him for 100m that would be amazing.

But I too think we won't go for him or Dybala.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Achilles » Sat May 05, 2018 10:51 am

Coman wrote:Dybala scored 1 goal this season in Champions League. But he will become the guy who'll score against Madrid next season while Lewandowski can't.

Well, we can't ask for a CR7 type of machine goal in the K.O stages because that's unrealistic but I suppose that 4 years with a good to perfect supporting cast are enough to judge or critic Lewandowski. Four years more than 10 K.O games and he didn't won once for us we just ask for a couple of games that matters to show up not consistently but here we're talking about a very bad streak.

Dybala or any player similar to that skills and quality is improving our offense massively. Besides this season's Mo Salah and the two aliens there is not a player out there who can win us games in the CL individually. The next step is to sign players who very close quality-wise and Dybala is one.
But excluding or giving a free pass to Lewandowski after all these years plus his behavior is something we can't do.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat May 05, 2018 11:07 am

Well there's one other point with Dybala we're not considering. If it's true Kovac asked for him specifically then I want us to get him. Don't want another "he wanted Neymar but we got him Götze" case.

I don't know what to expect from Kovac. He may fail spectacularly or be the best non-Jupp coach we've had in years, or somewhere in the middle. But we should not stack the odds against him by forcing him to play 4-2-3-1 with Robbery and Lewandowski. Let him plan his own squad and tactics and get him the players he asks for, then we'll have no excuses.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bastos80 » Sat May 05, 2018 11:18 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Well there's one other point with Dybala we're not considering. If it's true Kovac asked for him specifically then I want us to get him. Don't want another "he wanted Neymar but we got him Götze" case.

I don't know what to expect from Kovac. He may fail spectacularly or be the best non-Jupp coach we've had in years, or somewhere in the middle. But we should not stack the odds against him by forcing him to play 4-2-3-1 with Robbery and Lewandowski. Let him plan his own squad and tactics and get him the players he asks for, then we'll have no excuses.

Good point. Plus, KHR is a huge fan of Dybala. So if Kovac wants him, KHR wants him, and we're finally ready to spend big this summer, there is a big possibility we'll at least really TRY for him.
Dybala would fit in pretty well here. But I'm already scared by the "But what about Müller?" comments we'll definatly see again...

-------------- Lewandowski
Coman -- Tolisso ----- James -- Dybala
------------------ Thiago
Alaba -- Hummels --- Boateng --- Kimmich
------------------- Neuer

------------------ Wagner
Ribéry -- Goretzka -- Müller -- Robben
------------------- Vidal
Bernat -- Martínez --- Süle --- Rafinha
------------------ Ulreich

Didn't consider any players leaving/joining apart from the ones that are already confirmed, before you ask.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat May 05, 2018 11:45 am

IsiahRashad wrote:
#12 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:[quote="#12"]How many World Cups has this Dybala guy won? How many CLs?

Didn’t think so...

Usually you're not making such claims, but this one.. You know, it's hard to blame someone for something which does not depend on him at 100 percent. Football is not an individual sport. Success is not depending on one or two players.

How many CL Crespo won ? Nedved ? Ronaldo ? Buffon ? Ibrahimovich ?
How many WC Kahn won ? Maldini ? Cruyff ? Platini ? Giggs ? Raul ? Messi ?

I bet the answer is 0.
Does this figure have anything to do with the status of the "good" and the "bad" player ?

Dude, I was strictly talking about the "Müller is a loser" thing... You can say that about Özil... And I myself am fed up with Müller right now... But you cannot say he doesn’t habe winner's mentality, you just can’t...

On the other hand, i did not mention Muller once.. I saw "How many World Cups has this Dybala guy won? How many CLs?" and i was answering this question.

Maybe I have not followed the last posts before your answer, and i did not see anything about Muller in your question.. this is why i answered that way.[/quote]

I was directly answering some dude claiming Dybala was better than "that loser" Müller - no harm, no foul!
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat May 05, 2018 11:50 am

bastos80 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Well there's one other point with Dybala we're not considering. If it's true Kovac asked for him specifically then I want us to get him. Don't want another "he wanted Neymar but we got him Götze" case.

Good point. Plus, KHR is a huge fan of Dybala. So if Kovac wants him, KHR wants him, and we're finally ready to spend big this summer, there is a big possibility we'll at least really TRY for him.
Dybala would fit in pretty well here. But I'm already scared by the "But what about Müller?" comments we'll definatly see again...

Didn't consider any players leaving/joining apart from the ones that are already confirmed, before you ask.

Looks way too offensive man...
And yeah, you don’t want to talk about Müller, so let’s not do that, but:

I seriously wonder why everyone is SOOO convinced of Dybala... I don’t watch much Seria A (we already got our own joke league, no need for a foreign one...) - but he’s had like TWO games in CL where he shone... Never really for Argentina... Looks about average to me... 100m? That’s a transfer you have to be 99.9 percent sure about... Are you guys really?

I don’t think we'll get him or go for him anyway, but seriously, are you? Cause I'm not...
Extreme Pessimist

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat May 05, 2018 12:14 pm

We will surely have to adopt to him if we are getting him

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bastos80 » Sat May 05, 2018 1:30 pm

#12 wrote:
bastos80 wrote:

Worked against Madrid, except we didn't have any top quality up front to score the goals in the end. Will work against 100% of the teams in the Bundesliga so no problem there.

Coman --------- James --------- Dybala
------------- Tolisso - Thiago

Looking better?
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat May 05, 2018 2:23 pm

Both Dybala and Lewandowski will benefit from each other. I think he would be a huge long term upgrade to our team and If we can sign him for no more than 100M I'm all for him
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby #12 » Sat May 05, 2018 2:25 pm

bastos80 wrote:
#12 wrote:
bastos80 wrote:[quote="FCBayernMunchen"]Well there's one other point with Dybala we're not considering. If it's true Kovac asked for him specifically then I want us to get him. Don't want another "he wanted Neymar but we got him Götze" case.

Worked against Madrid, except we didn't have any top quality up front to score the goals in the end. Will work against 100% of the teams in the Bundesliga so no problem there.

Coman --------- James --------- Dybala
------------- Tolisso - Thiago

Looking better?[/quote]

Yes - think he got what it takes for the wing?
Extreme Pessimist

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat May 05, 2018 2:30 pm

Dybala would often drift inside making space for Kimmich. Good think is that Dybala is fast and skilled and can easily link up with James or Lewy. Also would make more space for Lewandowski in the middle.

I'd rather sign Hazard, but Dybala seems more realistic and definitely a potential top 10 player.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Lahmies » Sat May 05, 2018 2:59 pm

What’s the point of paying 100m for guy if you’re going to play him in a position he only played at a handful of times? Using Dybala on the wing is like buying a Ferrarri to go grocery shopping. His main position is striker, and if Kovac asked for him he must have something in mind, either replacing Lewy or playing with him in a new formation, which sounds more likely since it’s been reported he intends to be tactically flexible.
Lahmies
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat May 05, 2018 4:43 pm

Bavarian_Kielbasa wrote:
hgb09 wrote:Müller is finished since those missed penalties in 2016. He is not the same anymore. Also Götze scored in a WC final, where is he now? Dybala played a CL final last season dismantling Barca in the process and no he wasn’t in the Argentinian national team in 2014.

I don't think Mueller is finished but he squarely puts Bayern at a disadvantage against elite talent when he is not playing his natural position AND teammates around him are out of form. He is directly dependent on his teammates. That is a complimentary player

Mueller is untouchable. Barcelona dealt Neymar. Think about that for a second. James (arguibly the best player for Bayern in the Real Madrid series) couldn't even see the field for Real. Yet Mueller is a must start.

Those are the facts. Those are quite damning. Maybe because Mueller spent more time on the Wing but I feel his partnership with Lewandowski took a step back under Jupp. Is that really all that Mueller can do now - sit in the box and wait for rebounds?
Barcelona did not voluntarily "dealt" Neymar. He left via an exit clause.

James didn't start in Madrid because Zidane justo doesn't like him. Ok, at the begining, it made more sense to play a Kroos-Casemiro-Modric MF. Leaving James out for those tactical reasons made a lot of sense. But Zidane preffered Isco to James, that one is completely unjustified.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News