You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Paulo Dybala [Paulo Bruno Exequiel Dybala]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Paulo Dybala [Paulo Bruno Exequiel Dybala]

Postby ramsej84 » Sat May 05, 2018 1:13 am

I prefer
Griezmann as #1
#2 Timo Werner....

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby hgb09 » Sat May 05, 2018 2:19 am

Müller is finished since those missed penalties in 2016. He is not the same anymore. Also Götze scored in a WC final, where is he now? Dybala played a CL final last season dismantling Barca in the process and no he wasn’t in the Argentinian national team in 2014.
Last edited by hgb09 on Sat May 05, 2018 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby hgb09 » Sat May 05, 2018 2:21 am

#12 wrote:How many World Cups has this Dybala guy won? How many CLs?

Didn’t think so...

I’m talking about pure talent
hgb09

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby aterford » Sat May 05, 2018 3:39 am

hgb09 wrote:Müller is finished since those missed penalties in 2016. He is not the same anymore. Also Götze scored in a WC final, where is he now? Dybala played a CL final last season dismantling Barca in the process and no he wasn’t in the Argentinian national team in 2014.

Check the numbers on Müller and get back to me
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby hgb09 » Sat May 05, 2018 4:12 am

aterford wrote:
hgb09 wrote:Müller is finished since those missed penalties in 2016. He is not the same anymore. Also Götze scored in a WC final, where is he now? Dybala played a CL final last season dismantling Barca in the process and no he wasn’t in the Argentinian national team in 2014.

We need goals in the tight CL knockout games and not stat-padding against Hannover and Freiburg...
He’s not decisive in big games anymore, we need somebody able to dribble. Would be more useful in some situations.
hgb09

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby aterford » Sat May 05, 2018 5:53 am

hgb09 wrote:
aterford wrote:

We need goals in the tight CL knockout games and not stat-padding against Hannover and Freiburg...
He’s not decisive in big games anymore, we need somebody able to dribble. Would be more useful in some situations.

Gonna take that to mean you didn't check any of the numbers.
Compare Müller's "pre 2016" UCL numbers with his numbers this year.
Then compare the drop-off in Müller's numbers from BL to UCL to UCL KO's to, say, Lewy's.
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bmguy » Sat May 05, 2018 5:53 am

88 mil pound + waive the fee 40 mil euro from Costa might appeal them to sell their key player, and as far as I know Hoeness and cos don't like the idea to pay anything more than 80 mil euro.

So case closed, no one comes. :mrgreen:
bmguy
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby hgb09 » Sat May 05, 2018 7:11 am

aterford wrote:
hgb09 wrote:quote="hgb09"]Müller is finished since those missed penalties in 2016. He is not the same anymore. Also Götze scored in a WC final, where is he now? Dybala played a CL final last season dismantling Barca in the process and no he wasn’t in the Argentinian national team in 2014.[/quote
Gonna take that to mean you didn't check any of the numbers.
Compare Müller's "pre 2016" UCL numbers with his numbers this year.
Then compare the drop-off in Müller's numbers from BL to UCL to UCL KO's to, say, Lewy's.
[/quote]
The numbers prove my point, he used to score 7-8 before 2016. The last 2 seasons he scored 3 and 3. Also I didn’t say that Lewy is better. He also needs to wake up.
hgb09

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat May 05, 2018 8:09 am

TZ | Will Paulo Dybala become Bayern record transfer?

Around 100 million it would be possible. Bayern are ready and can pay that much money. Dybala currently the hottest candidate for Bayern. Juventus would be willing to let him go before his contract expiration in 2022.

Send via carrier pigeon.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat May 05, 2018 8:43 am

Didn’t think so...

Usually you're not making such claims, but this one.. You know, it's hard to blame someone for something which does not depend on him at 100 percent. Football is not an individual sport. Success is not depending on one or two players.

How many CL Crespo won ? Nedved ? Ronaldo ? Buffon ? Ibrahimovich ?
How many WC Kahn won ? Maldini ? Cruyff ? Platini ? Giggs ? Raul ? Messi ?

I bet the answer is 0.
Does this figure have anything to do with the status of the "good" and the "bad" player ?
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Sat May 05, 2018 8:44 am

I don't think Mueller is finished but he squarely puts Bayern at a disadvantage against elite talent when he is not playing his natural position AND teammates around him are out of form. He is directly dependent on his teammates. That is a complimentary player

Mueller is untouchable. Barcelona dealt Neymar. Think about that for a second. James (arguibly the best player for Bayern in the Real Madrid series) couldn't even see the field for Real. Yet Mueller is a must start.

Those are the facts. Those are quite damning. Maybe because Mueller spent more time on the Wing but I feel his partnership with Lewandowski took a step back under Jupp. Is that really all that Mueller can do now - sit in the box and wait for rebounds?
Bavarian_Kielbasa
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Achilles » Sat May 05, 2018 8:50 am

Just to point out that Lewy and Dybala CAN co-exist into an offensive formation quite easily because of the Dybala's style who is very close to Muller(position-wise) something like the old-school but never gets old trequartista plus CF. That would be a hell of a duo!

Now, I still believe that this is just a rumor because Bayern's season is over for the media, we have announced a coach, we won the league, we ended our CL road and until the DFB final they don't have something to sell so they sell us fairytales about Lewy departure or mega-transfers(Bale,Dybala)

I just don't get the feeling here... Are we not supposed to be super happy with a Dybala transfer? The kid is more talented than any of our attackers and he can pretty much everything offensively. Personally if this transfer ever happens( :lol: ) I'd be with a smile in my face for the whole summer.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bmguy » Sat May 05, 2018 9:25 am

Achilles wrote:Just to point out that Lewy and Dybala CAN co-exist into an offensive formation quite easily because of the Dybala's style who is very close to Muller(position-wise) something like the old-school but never gets old trequartista plus CF. That would be a hell of a duo!

Now, I still believe that this is just a rumor because Bayern's season is over for the media, we have announced a coach, we won the league, we ended our CL road and until the DFB final they don't have something to sell so they sell us fairytales about Lewy departure or mega-transfers(Bale,Dybala)

I just don't get the feeling here... Are we not supposed to be super happy with a Dybala transfer? The kid is more talented than any of our attackers and he can pretty much everything offensively. Personally if this transfer ever happens( :lol: ) I'd be with a smile in my face for the whole summer.

the question is you think if Hoeness and Rummenigge are happy to pay up to 130 mil euro for 1 player.
bmguy
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Achilles » Sat May 05, 2018 10:16 am

bmguy wrote:the question is you think if Hoeness and Rummenigge are happy to pay up to 130 mil euro for 1 player.

I'm sorry but I have always mentioned three times that this transfer rumor must be false because of our transfer policy. How much clear can I be? I just don't see the an excitement just for the sake of the rumor, I don't think that we're in a position to mock or "meh" a possible transfer of Dybala quality since offensively we have 3 years to enjoy such a player who can penetrate,score,assist. He is Robbery peak level of player and we haven't see Robbery peak in the last three years at least to say...

Personally if this transfer ever happens(which is unlikely) I'd be super happy in 2007 Ribery level, happy.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sat May 05, 2018 10:20 am

IsiahRashad wrote:

Didn’t think so...

Usually you're not making such claims, but this one.. You know, it's hard to blame someone for something which does not depend on him at 100 percent. Football is not an individual sport. Success is not depending on one or two players.

How many CL Crespo won ? Nedved ? Ronaldo ? Buffon ? Ibrahimovich ?
How many WC Kahn won ? Maldini ? Cruyff ? Platini ? Giggs ? Raul ? Messi ?

I bet the answer is 0.
Does this figure have anything to do with the status of the "good" and the "bad" player ?

Dude, I was strictly talking about the "Müller is a loser" thing... You can say that about Özil... And I myself am fed up with Müller right now... But you cannot say he doesn’t habe winner's mentality, you just can’t...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News