You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Paulo Dybala [Paulo Bruno Exequiel Dybala]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Paulo Dybala [Paulo Bruno Exequiel Dybala]

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:42 pm

1911 wrote:No thanks- I’d take Draxler for < €40M all day over Dybala. Seems to be less of a hothead and more professional to boot.
Dybala is good but he is slave to his agent's demands...
Having said that Icardi is also another puppone to whom we should say a big NO

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:36 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Our most important player in our treble season- Javi, before Bayern has played 0 games in CL, Thiago have 12 games for 4 years with Barcelona before us, Coman played only 2 minutes in his career in the CL, Ribéry played his first game in CL with Bayern.. My point is - you can never know how they are going to play with Bayern in Europe. Ribéry in his first season in CL with us - 8 games, 4 goals, 7 assists ;Javi was our key player, Coman - 8 games, 2 goals, 6 assists.. And none of them played in CL before us..And after all these stats, i should say that i don't care that he don't have goal or assist in Europe, he will contribute in the second half of the year, and I'm sure about that. Just like i was a good sure about James, Coco and I'm sure for Leon at the moment.

You absolutely failed to understand my argument. I have no problem with getting players who are untested in the Champions League. You mentioned 4 players who were unproven in the CL. Dybala would probably cost more than the 4 of them combined, and he's not untested in the CL: he's actually been proven to be mediocre in CL. I'd rather have an untested player than someone who played and didn't wow anyone.

As for the rest of what you wrote: I'm much in favour of getting a big player. I just don't think Dybala is one. On the other hand, it seems like his agent is doing a world-class job of hyping him up.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:38 pm

MUTU wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Our most important player in our treble season- Javi, before Bayern has played 0 games in CL, Thiago have 12 games for 4 years with Barcelona before us, Coman played only 2 minutes in his career in the CL, Ribéry played his first game in CL with Bayern.. My point is - you can never know how they are going to play with Bayern in Europe. Ribéry in his first season in CL with us - 8 games, 4 goals, 7 assists ;Javi was our key player, Coman - 8 games, 2 goals, 6 assists.. And none of them played in CL before us..And after all these stats, i should say that i don't care that he don't have goal or assist in Europe, he will contribute in the second half of the year, and I'm sure about that. Just like i was a good sure about James, Coco and I'm sure for Leon at the moment.

You absolutely failed to understand my argument. I have no problem with getting players who are untested in the Champions League. You mentioned 4 players who were unproven in the CL. Dybala would probably cost more than the 4 of them combined, and he's not untested in the CL: he's actually been proven to be mediocre in CL. I'd rather have an untested player than someone who played and didn't wow anyone.

As for the rest of what you wrote: I'm much in favour of getting a big player. I just don't think Dybala is one. On the other hand, it seems like his agent is doing a world-class job of hyping him up.

You answered just like i was thinking that you will. :D My point was that it doesn't matter that player A played X games for team Y,when they come in team Z (Bayern)-they always contribute,also there is another 2/4 games for Juve in CL,there is still time for him.And,if it was 2012 i'm sure that Dybala in 2012's market will cost around 20-25M...It's unfair to compare the transfer prices from 2018 and <2017.The market is broken now,and will only get crazier.

And i saw that someone said that his agent is Raiola,but it's not true.Raiola was never in touch with Paulo.Dybala replaced Triulzi with his brother Gustavo as his representative after the summer window closed.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Isabella » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:56 am

Dybala and Icardi will be likely out of the price range of Bayern because if Juve will decide to sell Dybala will ask at least 150 millions for him (but that is the lowest price possible) and Icardi has a release clause of 110 millions and Inter right now want renew again the still new contract to increase it
Isabella
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Italy

Postby gumboduncan » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:08 pm

I don't think that Bayern will even try to sign Dybala. First of all we don't need him since he plays were James plays (and Müller sometimes) and secondly Juve aren't going to sell him cheaply and that means well above 100 million Euro mark. Bayern are not going to sign a player for that amount to play in a position where they already have a world class player playing.

I'm sure Dybala won't finish his career at Juve and IMO he will move to Real Madrid this summer or the summer after that. With Barca signing Coutinho I think Barca are out of the picture, at least for now.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby Valerio » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:22 pm

gumboduncan wrote:I don't think that Bayern will even try to sign Dybala. First of all we don't need him since he plays were James plays (and Müller sometimes) and secondly Juve aren't going to sell him cheaply and that means well above 100 million Euro mark. Bayern are not going to sign a player for that amount to play in a position where they already have a world class player playing.

I'm sure Dybala won't finish his career at Juve and IMO he will move to Real Madrid this summer or the summer after that. With Barca signing Coutinho I think Barca are out of the picture, at least for now.

Real because he plays in Messi Position....
But then again Real need a player like Dybala? he isn't a winger nor a first striker.
And Madrid policy is 4-3-3.
I See him more to City or PSG
Valerio
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News