You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Ousmane Dembélé

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Postby Dusel » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:04 pm

Pay the money! Do what it takes to bring him to Bayern
Dusel
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:59 pm

At the moment he is straight flush.In 2-3 years he's going to be a royal flush.
Image Image
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Birthday

Postby Pelin » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:18 pm

l think we had better to sign him instead wasting time with a player who asks 25-26 m euros a year wage. Moving Coman to LW, rotating Dembele with Robben for RW would be a rational move. BVB, Robben's still world class, uncertainity over overpaying looks only obstacles for this move though.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Isabella » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:55 pm

Pelin wrote:l think we had better to sign him instead wasting time with a player who asks 25-26 m euros a year wage. Moving Coman to LW, rotating Dembele with Robben for RW would be a rational move. BVB, Robben's still world class, uncertainity over overpaying looks only obstacles for this move though.

You can not blame the board if Dembele choised BVB over Bayern, the board had tried to sign him but the player decided who BVB was better for him and signed with them
Isabella
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Italy

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:11 pm

Isabella wrote:
Pelin wrote:l think we had better to sign him instead wasting time with a player who asks 25-26 m euros a year wage. Moving Coman to LW, rotating Dembele with Robben for RW would be a rational move. BVB, Robben's still world class, uncertainity over overpaying looks only obstacles for this move though.

You can not blame the board if Dembele choised BVB over Bayern, the board had tried to sign him but the player decided who BVB was better for him and signed with them

Maybe he is waiting for Robben and Ribery to retire

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dusel » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:13 pm

Easier solution - Dembele plays LW and Coman is rotated with Robben on the right. After next season Ribery will probably retire and Robben will likely be noticeably declining, at which point we will have Dembele and Coman with Gnabry coming back from a season on loan.

-----------Lewandowski
Dembele---------------------Robben
-----------Tolisso--Vidal
---------------Thiago
Alaba-Hummels-Boateng-Kimmich
----------------Neuer
Dusel
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby bastos80 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:14 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Isabella wrote:

Maybe he is waiting for Robben and Ribery to retire

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

He's Barca bound.
Last year was our only chance, if it ever existed.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Pelin » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:27 pm

Not agree. if Barca returns to 4-2-3-1, they will have a free spot for him. considering, we have Robben who is still world class for RW. so Barca has great chance for him. On the other hand, they will lose Auba, so they can't lose them both in same window. if he stay at BVB one more year, l think we will move for him to replace Robben next year. Btw, l think both Robbery will leave Bayern next year. Robben lately talked about returning to his ex club.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Dusel » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:34 pm

I wouldn't worry about what wing Dembele plays on. He is two-footed, he can play on both.

Dusel
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:57 pm

We lost him, time to get over him. And also, Robben *was* *quasi* WC last season at times. He already lost a step and we don't know what form will he be on next season, specially at the final stretch. I'm not counting on Robben personally. My starting RW is Müller.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby Dusel » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:23 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:We lost him, time to get over him. And also, Robben *was* *quasi* WC last season at times. He already lost a step and we don't know what form will he be on next season, specially at the final stretch. I'm not counting on Robben personally. My starting RW is Müller.

Why do you say we lost him? You have some kind of new insider knowledge? Bayern should push for Dembele until the very end IMO.

Anyways, I agree with you about Robben. Robben was semi-world class last season, but Bayern shouldn't rely on a 33-34 year old winger to play at that level the whole season.

I disagree about Muller. Muller is not a good winger. Muller is the best Raumdeuter/support striker in the world, but not very good at other positions.
Dusel
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby GoatHCW » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:48 pm

Dusel wrote:I disagree about Muller. Muller is not a good winger. Muller is the best Raumdeuter/support striker in the world, but not very good at other positions.

Yes this is where Muller should be and when he is, both him and Lewandowski perform best. Problem is Carlo doesn't play formations with this position so instead Muller is wasted on the bench and Lewandowski doesn't get as many chances as he likes and then complains
GoatHCW
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dusel » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:17 pm

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/borus ... .bild.html

Bild is speculating about Bayern being interested in Dembele now.
Dusel
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby nm462272 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:27 pm

https://le10sport.com/football/mercato/ ... um=twitter

Rumors that Dembele was in Manchester for ManCity and even had dinner with Pep...
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Pelin » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:39 pm

Dusel wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:We lost him, time to get over him. And also, Robben *was* *quasi* WC last season at times. He already lost a step and we don't know what form will he be on next season, specially at the final stretch. I'm not counting on Robben personally. My starting RW is Müller.

Why do you say we lost him? You have some kind of new insider knowledge? Bayern should push for Dembele until the very end IMO.

Anyways, I agree with you about Robben. Robben was semi-world class last season, but Bayern shouldn't rely on a 33-34 year old winger to play at that level the whole season.

I disagree about Muller. Muller is not a good winger. Muller is the best Raumdeuter/support striker in the world, but not very good at other positions.

Don't you know the reality? Every's players dream is Barcelona, just because ED says so. while we are a midtable German team.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News