You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Ousmane Dembélé

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.
 

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Postby endrity » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:14 am

Dembele has made no secret that his dream is going to Barca. When it comes time to move, if he keeps growing, that will most likely be his first option.
User avatar
endrity
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1071
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:22 pm
Has thanked: 536 times
Been thanked: 437 times
Gender: Male

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:54 am

IsiahRashad wrote:We should really stop taking BVB's top players.Period.


IsiahRashad wrote:
bastos80 wrote:Rather let them join our international competition?
Good idea.


No.He should stay at BVB.Lack of serious competition is bad not only for the league but also for Bayern themselves.No one enjoys the same team winning the league over and over again.Outside Germany, it is a rarity for rival clubs to buy players from each other.As much as i hate to say this It is no surprise that the English Premier League is the most followed league, with almost five or six teams vying for the top spot. If there is something the Germans can learn from the English league it is that better competion can only be better for the league and attract a larger following.



We all agree with that. From an ignorant point of view we are the evil FC Bayern who steals players from their opposition.

The point is... Would Dortmund be able to retain their top players if Bayern is put aside? What happened with Kagawa, Mkhitaryan, Gündogan, Sahin and co? Where are Aubameyang and Dembele gonna be playing in 1-2 years? Do you think Götze, Lewandowski or Hummels would still be playing for Dortmund had Bayern not signed them?

:coffee:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
User avatar
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8511
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Sydney
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 1632 times
Been thanked: 1620 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Postby bastos80 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:35 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
bastos80 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:We should really stop taking BVB's top players.Period.



Rather let them join our international competition?
Good idea.


No.He should stay at BVB.Lack of serious competition is bad not only for the league but also for Bayern themselves.No one enjoys the same team winning the league over and over again.Outside Germany, it is a rarity for rival clubs to buy players from each other.As much as i hate to say this It is no surprise that the English Premier League is the most followed league, with almost five or six teams vying for the top spot. If there is something the Germans can learn from the English league it is that better competion can only be better for the league and attract a larger following.



You don't need to explain something that is totally obvious.
He's not going to stay at Dortmund for long. For obvious reasons.
inactive
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5637
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 344 times
Been thanked: 2017 times
Gender: Male

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:40 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:We should really stop taking BVB's top players.Period.


IsiahRashad wrote:
bastos80 wrote:Rather let them join our international competition?
Good idea.


No.He should stay at BVB.Lack of serious competition is bad not only for the league but also for Bayern themselves.No one enjoys the same team winning the league over and over again.Outside Germany, it is a rarity for rival clubs to buy players from each other.As much as i hate to say this It is no surprise that the English Premier League is the most followed league, with almost five or six teams vying for the top spot. If there is something the Germans can learn from the English league it is that better competion can only be better for the league and attract a larger following.



We all agree with that. From an ignorant point of view we are the evil FC Bayern who steals players from their opposition.

The point is... Would Dortmund be able to retain their top players if Bayern is put aside? What happened with Kagawa, Mkhitaryan, Gündogan, Sahin and co? Where are Aubameyang and Dembele gonna be playing in 1-2 years? Do you think Götze, Lewandowski or Hummels would still be playing for Dortmund had Bayern not signed them?

:coffee:


Götze still IS more or less

Also, City is most likely getting Sanchez, Chelsea got Kanté...
We only bought ONE player of our current lineup from them and that one is an academy product... Hypocrites ramble about us and then go and buy Reus and Dahoud from Gladbach, and Toprak from Leverkusen... Laughing hard...

As for the "competitiveness" - EPL is not the most popular league cause it is oh so competitive, but because it's always been there and is just retaining its status...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8223
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 331 times
Been thanked: 2362 times
Gender: Male

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Postby Dusel » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:58 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:We should really stop taking BVB's top players.Period.


IsiahRashad wrote:
bastos80 wrote:Rather let them join our international competition?
Good idea.


No.He should stay at BVB.Lack of serious competition is bad not only for the league but also for Bayern themselves.No one enjoys the same team winning the league over and over again.Outside Germany, it is a rarity for rival clubs to buy players from each other.As much as i hate to say this It is no surprise that the English Premier League is the most followed league, with almost five or six teams vying for the top spot. If there is something the Germans can learn from the English league it is that better competion can only be better for the league and attract a larger following.



We all agree with that. From an ignorant point of view we are the evil FC Bayern who steals players from their opposition.

The point is... Would Dortmund be able to retain their top players if Bayern is put aside? What happened with Kagawa, Mkhitaryan, Gündogan, Sahin and co? Where are Aubameyang and Dembele gonna be playing in 1-2 years? Do you think Götze, Lewandowski or Hummels would still be playing for Dortmund had Bayern not signed them?

:coffee:


You can understand Dortmund fans frustration when they see Hummels and Lewandowski turn out for Bayern, or previously Gotze.

But, quite frankly, I don't give a sh*t. They do the exact same thing to other Bundesliga clubs even more frequently than Bayern do.

I'd rather see Dembele at Bayern than Barcelona or anywhere else. If Dortmund are willing to negotiate, Bayern should offer whatever it takes to sign Dembele.
Dusel
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:15 pm
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 174 times
Been thanked: 69 times
Gender: Male

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Postby Effenberg777 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:32 pm

I think we had 3years at least to find some lw/rw and we had our chances to get them. It's like in real life if you dont plan and you are forces to get the tickets in last minute you must pay the cost for it.
User avatar
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:51 pm
National Flag:
El Salvador
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 172 times
Gender: Male

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Postby Isabella » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:58 am

IsiahRashad wrote:
bastos80 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:We should really stop taking BVB's top players.Period.



Rather let them join our international competition?
Good idea.


No.He should stay at BVB.Lack of serious competition is bad not only for the league but also for Bayern themselves.No one enjoys the same team winning the league over and over again.Outside Germany, it is a rarity for rival clubs to buy players from each other.As much as i hate to say this It is no surprise that the English Premier League is the most followed league, with almost five or six teams vying for the top spot. If there is something the Germans can learn from the English league it is that better competion can only be better for the league and attract a larger following.


You do not follow Italian championship likely... Juve is really what other accused Bayern to be...
And many of Juve buying are mostly done only for making rivals weaker or keep some players away from them...
User avatar
Isabella
Woah, this feels cool!
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:26 pm
National Flag:
Italy
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 33 times
Gender: Female

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Postby Pelin » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:04 am

BVB's problem is Watzke and their not upgraded project. in the end, they will sell their stars to Bayern or another club. BVB weakens BVB, not Bayern.

Btw, Selling players to Bayern rather than selling abroad, benefits Bundesliga marketing. so it's better for them.
User avatar
Pelin
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 1169
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:45 pm
Has thanked: 281 times
Been thanked: 354 times
Gender: Male

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Postby DRvad14 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:05 am

User avatar
DRvad14
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 887
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:40 pm
Location: NY
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 689 times
Been thanked: 779 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Postby MoFattal » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:15 am

It would be a shame if he left for Barca. The kid is a future superstar in the making.
User avatar
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10940
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:48 am
National Flag:
Lebanon
Has thanked: 2372 times
Been thanked: 2263 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Postby Pelin » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:15 am

whoever Barca wants to sign, his club asks for 90 m euros according to them. :D

l still don't see BVB selling him. considering they want to sell Auba. Losing both of them would hurt them so much.
User avatar
Pelin
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 1169
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:45 pm
Has thanked: 281 times
Been thanked: 354 times
Gender: Male

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Postby Pelin » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:43 am

endrity wrote:Dembele has made no secret that his dream is going to Barca. When it comes time to move, if he keeps growing, that will most likely be his first option.


The source is ED. According to them, Everyone's dream is Barca. Did you know that Kimmich's idol for them is Xavi? in reality it's Basti. Believing in lying machines? No thanks.

we are not on market for a RW this summer, so if Barca comes up and sign him without competition, there is nothing to do.
User avatar
Pelin
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 1169
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:45 pm
Has thanked: 281 times
Been thanked: 354 times
Gender: Male

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Postby RedQueen » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:33 pm

We'll see now whether Watzke's lyrics about being the 2nd beacon of German football have any merit at all. After selling Mkhitaryan, Hummels and Gündogan all in the same transfer window, then firing Tuchel for dubious reasons, I'm most curious whether he'll crumble and sell both Auba and Dembele the minute someone waves a couple of big bills. They're a stock listed corporation. He has never been in a position of being offered that kind of money. If he sells both of them, it'll cement they are not more than a selling club with little sporting ambition, no matter all the lyrical waxing what high aims they presumably have.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
User avatar
RedQueen
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:58 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 99 times
Been thanked: 670 times
Gender: Female

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Postby PowerHouse » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:41 pm

Pelin wrote:
endrity wrote:Dembele has made no secret that his dream is going to Barca. When it comes time to move, if he keeps growing, that will most likely be his first option.


The source is ED. According to them, Everyone's dream is Barca. Did you know that Kimmich's idol for them is Xavi? in reality it's Basti. Believing in lying machines? No thanks.

we are not on market for a RW this summer, so if Barca comes up and sign him without competition, there is nothing to do.

lol how are we not in a market for a RW? ours is 34 years old and on his last leg. We need both a LW & RW. this is beginning to become absurd. what in the world are we doing? Costa has to leave. After attempting to sell him, i dont see him taking us seriuosly if he stays. His behavior will be toxic in the locker room. Gnabry isnt going to be the one to win us games in the CL and Ribery is finished. why the f**k are we so gad damn stingy with money? are we trying to prove we can win without spending more than $40 million for a player while everyone around us is spending exuberant amounts? whats the point? field a winning team damn it!
User avatar
PowerHouse
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:47 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times
Gender: Male

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Postby nm462272 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:41 pm

https://www.waz.de/sport/fussball/bvb/b ... 96267.html

Zorc: Dembele will play at BVB next season
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
User avatar
nm462272
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2851
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:54 am
Location: München/Atlanta/New York City
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 2678 times
Been thanked: 1221 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FlipboardProxy [bot], MUTU, Twitterbot [bot], Yandex [Bot] and 35 guests