You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Ousmane Dembélé

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Postby endrity » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:14 am

Dembele has made no secret that his dream is going to Barca. When it comes time to move, if he keeps growing, that will most likely be his first option.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:54 am

IsiahRashad wrote:We should really stop taking BVB's top players.Period.

IsiahRashad wrote:
bastos80 wrote:Rather let them join our international competition?
Good idea.

No.He should stay at BVB.Lack of serious competition is bad not only for the league but also for Bayern themselves.No one enjoys the same team winning the league over and over again.Outside Germany, it is a rarity for rival clubs to buy players from each other.As much as i hate to say this It is no surprise that the English Premier League is the most followed league, with almost five or six teams vying for the top spot. If there is something the Germans can learn from the English league it is that better competion can only be better for the league and attract a larger following.

We all agree with that. From an ignorant point of view we are the evil FC Bayern who steals players from their opposition.

The point is... Would Dortmund be able to retain their top players if Bayern is put aside? What happened with Kagawa, Mkhitaryan, Gündogan, Sahin and co? Where are Aubameyang and Dembele gonna be playing in 1-2 years? Do you think Götze, Lewandowski or Hummels would still be playing for Dortmund had Bayern not signed them?

:coffee:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby bastos80 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:35 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
bastos80 wrote:

Rather let them join our international competition?
Good idea.

No.He should stay at BVB.Lack of serious competition is bad not only for the league but also for Bayern themselves.No one enjoys the same team winning the league over and over again.Outside Germany, it is a rarity for rival clubs to buy players from each other.As much as i hate to say this It is no surprise that the English Premier League is the most followed league, with almost five or six teams vying for the top spot. If there is something the Germans can learn from the English league it is that better competion can only be better for the league and attract a larger following.

You don't need to explain something that is totally obvious.
He's not going to stay at Dortmund for long. For obvious reasons.
inactive
bastos80

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:40 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:

IsiahRashad wrote:
Good idea.

We all agree with that. From an ignorant point of view we are the evil FC Bayern who steals players from their opposition.

The point is... Would Dortmund be able to retain their top players if Bayern is put aside? What happened with Kagawa, Mkhitaryan, Gündogan, Sahin and co? Where are Aubameyang and Dembele gonna be playing in 1-2 years? Do you think Götze, Lewandowski or Hummels would still be playing for Dortmund had Bayern not signed them?

Götze still IS more or less

Also, City is most likely getting Sanchez, Chelsea got Kanté...
We only bought ONE player of our current lineup from them and that one is an academy product... Hypocrites ramble about us and then go and buy Reus and Dahoud from Gladbach, and Toprak from Leverkusen... Laughing hard...

As for the "competitiveness" - EPL is not the most popular league cause it is oh so competitive, but because it's always been there and is just retaining its status...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Dusel » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:58 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:

IsiahRashad wrote:
Good idea.

You can understand Dortmund fans frustration when they see Hummels and Lewandowski turn out for Bayern, or previously Gotze.

But, quite frankly, I don't give a sh*t. They do the exact same thing to other Bundesliga clubs even more frequently than Bayern do.

I'd rather see Dembele at Bayern than Barcelona or anywhere else. If Dortmund are willing to negotiate, Bayern should offer whatever it takes to sign Dembele.
Dusel
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Effenberg777 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:32 pm

I think we had 3years at least to find some lw/rw and we had our chances to get them. It's like in real life if you dont plan and you are forces to get the tickets in last minute you must pay the cost for it.
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby Isabella » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:58 am

IsiahRashad wrote:
bastos80 wrote:

Rather let them join our international competition?
Good idea.

You do not follow Italian championship likely... Juve is really what other accused Bayern to be...
And many of Juve buying are mostly done only for making rivals weaker or keep some players away from them...
Isabella
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Italy

Postby Pelin » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:04 am

BVB's problem is Watzke and their not upgraded project. in the end, they will sell their stars to Bayern or another club. BVB weakens BVB, not Bayern.

Btw, Selling players to Bayern rather than selling abroad, benefits Bundesliga marketing. so it's better for them.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby DRvad14 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:05 am

DRvad14
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MoFattal » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:15 am

It would be a shame if he left for Barca. The kid is a future superstar in the making.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Pelin » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:15 am

whoever Barca wants to sign, his club asks for 90 m euros according to them. :D

l still don't see BVB selling him. considering they want to sell Auba. Losing both of them would hurt them so much.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Pelin » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:43 am

endrity wrote:Dembele has made no secret that his dream is going to Barca. When it comes time to move, if he keeps growing, that will most likely be his first option.

The source is ED. According to them, Everyone's dream is Barca. Did you know that Kimmich's idol for them is Xavi? in reality it's Basti. Believing in lying machines? No thanks.

we are not on market for a RW this summer, so if Barca comes up and sign him without competition, there is nothing to do.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby RedQueen » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:33 pm

We'll see now whether Watzke's lyrics about being the 2nd beacon of German football have any merit at all. After selling Mkhitaryan, Hummels and Gündogan all in the same transfer window, then firing Tuchel for dubious reasons, I'm most curious whether he'll crumble and sell both Auba and Dembele the minute someone waves a couple of big bills. They're a stock listed corporation. He has never been in a position of being offered that kind of money. If he sells both of them, it'll cement they are not more than a selling club with little sporting ambition, no matter all the lyrical waxing what high aims they presumably have.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PowerHouse » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:41 pm

Pelin wrote:
endrity wrote:Dembele has made no secret that his dream is going to Barca. When it comes time to move, if he keeps growing, that will most likely be his first option.

The source is ED. According to them, Everyone's dream is Barca. Did you know that Kimmich's idol for them is Xavi? in reality it's Basti. Believing in lying machines? No thanks.

we are not on market for a RW this summer, so if Barca comes up and sign him without competition, there is nothing to do.

lol how are we not in a market for a RW? ours is 34 years old and on his last leg. We need both a LW & RW. this is beginning to become absurd. what in the world are we doing? Costa has to leave. After attempting to sell him, i dont see him taking us seriuosly if he stays. His behavior will be toxic in the locker room. Gnabry isnt going to be the one to win us games in the CL and Ribery is finished. why the f**k are we so gad damn stingy with money? are we trying to prove we can win without spending more than $40 million for a player while everyone around us is spending exuberant amounts? whats the point? field a winning team damn it!
PowerHouse
Getting the hang of it

Postby nm462272 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:41 pm

https://www.waz.de/sport/fussball/bvb/b ... 96267.html

Zorc: Dembele will play at BVB next season
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News