You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Ousmane Dembélé

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Postby JANCKER » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:17 pm

His addition wouldn't hurt us... but there's a possibility that it would hurt him. If I was Dembele, I'd join BVB before us/Barca/RM/...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby German-American » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:21 pm

I feel like if we are about to sign a player bvb fans wouldn't be happy lol, but us having more talent like it when "kleine bvb" add depth....jk bvb are a huge club

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCB 4 EVA » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:26 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:Are they as good as Robben and Ribery at their prime? Then no. Right now they've shown potential and glimpses which we don't know if they will display those consistently or not, having another one with the same or higher potential doesn't hurt at all.

True. Coman has shown much more than we thought he would, he and Costa have been pleasant surprises and added another dimension to how we attack. Ribery and Robben in their prime were arguably the best wingers in world football, if Costa and/or Coman turn out to be half as good we'll be well set. I agree a more expereinced winger could be worth a punt.
FCB 4 EVA
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby bastos80 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:52 pm

bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:06 pm

Spoiler: show

He will make a stop in our "academy"... that's my feeling.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:53 pm

How YOU doin'? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

FCB 4 EVA wrote:True. Coman has shown much more than we thought he would, he and Costa have been pleasant surprises and added another dimension to how we attack. Ribery and Robben in their prime were arguably the best wingers in world football, if Costa and/or Coman turn out to be half as good we'll be well set. I agree a more expereinced winger could be worth a punt.

Sorry bro, no argument there... They were... And we need one or two players that are (among) the best in the world...

Coman is promising... Very promising... He needs more time though... Costa had an awesome Hinrunde, but has been pretty mediocre for months now... If he can get back his form of the early season, we'd be set there... Question is: will he? Robben and Ribéry wil, play way less next year again... We NEED a third winger... And one who is a threat to goal... Dembélé would be perfect... But another, older player might fit as well... Just that I fear Dembélé will be the next big thing in world soccer...
Someone, fire that Italian **** already! I don't care who, I don't care how much it costs or who'll be the next coach - just make sure he's gone and he stays gone!!!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:07 pm

#12 wrote:How YOU doin'? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

FCB 4 EVA wrote:True. Coman has shown much more than we thought he would, he and Costa have been pleasant surprises and added another dimension to how we attack. Ribery and Robben in their prime were arguably the best wingers in world football, if Costa and/or Coman turn out to be half as good we'll be well set. I agree a more expereinced winger could be worth a punt.

Sorry bro, no argument there... They were... And we need one or two players that are (among) the best in the world...

Coman is promising... Very promising... He needs more time though... Costa had an awesome Hinrunde, but has been pretty mediocre for months now... If he can get back his form of the early season, we'd be set there... Question is: will he? Robben and Ribéry wil, play way less next year again... We NEED a third winger... And one who is a threat to goal... Dembélé would be perfect... But another, older player might fit as well... Just that I fear Dembélé will be the next big thing in world soccer...

Exactly my thoughts. If we could get Dembele (or Sané) we would be perfect on the wings. Robbery as seniors who don't play as much, Coman and Dembele/Sané as the future and Costa to smooth the way. Perfect.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Postby ottackon » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:06 pm

So according to l'Equipe, Dembélé doesn't want to sign for a big club to ensure substantial playing time. Bayern therefore took note of his decision.
ottackon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:08 pm

By taking note I guess it means we'll buy him from Dortmund instead when he realises he wants to play for a big club?
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby ottackon » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:11 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:By taking note I guess it means we'll buy him from Dortmund instead when he realises he wants to play for a big club?

I'm not in KHR's head, but that's the idea I guess :mrgreen:
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun May 01, 2016 5:33 pm

Dortmund should just pull out then. It will save them a bit of crying and anger in 2019. :P
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Coman » Sun May 01, 2016 7:41 pm

According to Canal+ and their show "The Canal Football Club", Bayern is ready to outbid (transfert and wages) for Dembelé.

Can't see tweet? Click here!
For good football : Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba - Vidal (Tolisso), Thiago (Rudy) - Robben, Müller (James), James (Ribéry) - Lewandowski

For boring football : 4-3-3
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby bastos80 » Sun May 01, 2016 7:49 pm

Coman wrote:According to Canal+ and their show "The Canal Football Club", Bayern is ready to outbid (transfert and wages) for Dembelé.

Can't see tweet? Click here!

yes plox
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ottackon » Sun May 01, 2016 8:00 pm

Beyond money, I think the biggest guarantee we could offer Dembélé is to terminate Robbery's contracts and turn the page for good.
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun May 01, 2016 8:05 pm

ottackon wrote:Beyond money, I think the biggest guarantee we could offer Dembélé is to terminate Robbery's contracts and turn the page for good.

Dembele and Coman aren't ready to assume full time yet. As I've said before, I think Robbery playing about 15 matches + Coman and Dembele being eased into stardom and Costa as a wildcard to patch the way from one era to the next would be a fine plan. The one receiving the fewer minutes should be Costa, Coman and Dembele the most and Robbery the most important minutes and/or as much time as their fitness permits.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News