You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Ousmane Dembélé

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Postby ottackon » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:08 am

Shit.
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby ottackon » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:02 am

In today's edition of l'Equipe :

- Bayern Munich were already after Dembélé at the summer 2015.
- The release clause of the player is a private deed and does not appear on the contract.
- The amount of the release clause is too low because the former coach of Rennes did not believe in him.
- The release clauses have no legal value in France but are still a danger for the clubs in case of litigation before the courts.
- Dembélé would ideally like to spend one more year in France.
- Rennes' deciders are working hard to renew Dembélé's contract and thus blowing up this clause.

ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:16 am

if any EPL goes knocking we may not be able to compete :evil:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:17 am

ramsej84 wrote:if any EPL goes knocking we may not be able to compete :evil:

Apart from De Bruyne, I really can't think of any serious Bayern target who preferred to move to the EPL. There is charm in playing for a big team like Bayern, and currently no English club is bigger than Bayern.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:22 am

but it depends of the player and even more from his agent....
Forget Man U ...
Man C and Chelsea are going to spend big again...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:23 am

ramsej84 wrote:Man C and Chelsea are going to spend big again...

So are RB Leipzig. But then you have to look at the prestige as well.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:40 am

MUTU wrote:

Apart from De Bruyne, I really can't think of any serious Bayern target who preferred to move to the EPL. There is charm in playing for a big team like Bayern, and currently no English club is bigger than Bayern.

Correction, Bayern were KDB's first choice but instead of selling Gotze and welcoming the belgian prodigy, we feckud up badly on this one.
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby Tedesco » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:08 pm

Indeed. He preferred the move to Bayern, but we didn't want to spend big on him.
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:39 pm

ottackon wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Correction, Bayern were KDB's first choice but instead of selling Gotze and welcoming the belgian prodigy, we feckud up badly on this one.

Tedesco wrote:Indeed. He preferred the move to Bayern, but we didn't want to spend big on him.

Well, an EPL club went after Bayern target KdB and they got him, didn't they? Basically, they outbid Bayern. I find it hard to believe that he preferred the move to Bayern; if he was serious about this, then he could have simply rejected the contract offered by Man City and Wolfsburg would have been left with a choice to make: sell him to Bayern or keep him at the club.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:45 pm

It doesn't work like that MUTU. Wolfsburg wanted the money and KDB wanted to join a more competitive team, at the end of the day, it was a win-win situation.
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby MUTU » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:51 pm

ottackon wrote:It doesn't work like that MUTU. Wolfsburg wanted the money and KDB wanted to join a more competitive team, at the end of the day, it was a win-win situation.

It didn't work like that. Wolfsburg received a bid from Bayern and a higher bid from Manchester City. De Bruyne spoke to both clubs. If he wanted to join Bayern he could have simply told them "I don't want to join City. Please accept the bid from Bayern."

Maybe he did, maybe the response from Wolfsburg was "come on dude, the bid from City is much higher, please accept their contract". And then he said "very well, I will".

In reality, Bayern wanted him well enough to bid an acceptable offer to Wolfsburg. Wolfsburg would have accepted Bayern's bid had Manchester City's not been bigger. However, if KdB categorically refused to join Man City, Wolfsburg would have accepted the Bayern bid. And he'd probably be battling for places.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:00 pm

MUTU wrote:
ottackon wrote:It doesn't work like that MUTU. Wolfsburg wanted the money and KDB wanted to join a more competitive team, at the end of the day, it was a win-win situation.

It didn't work like that. Wolfsburg received a bid from Bayern and a higher bid from Manchester City. De Bruyne spoke to both clubs. If he wanted to join Bayern he could have simply told them "I don't want to join City. Please accept the bid from Bayern."

Maybe he did, maybe the response from Wolfsburg was "come on dude, the bid from City is much higher, please accept their contract". And then he said "very well, I will".

In reality, Bayern wanted him well enough to bid an acceptable offer to Wolfsburg. Wolfsburg would have accepted Bayern's bid had Manchester City's not been bigger. However, if KdB categorically refused to join Man City, Wolfsburg would have accepted the Bayern bid. And he'd probably be battling for places.

De Bruyne had a deal with his former club, Wolfsburg would not block his departure provided he agrees to join the club that makes the best offer. that's all.
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby MUTU » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:01 pm

ottackon wrote:
MUTU wrote:

De Bruyne had a deal with his former club, Wolfsburg would not block his departure provided he agrees to join the club that makes the best offer. that's all.

If he wanted to join Bayern, he wouldn't have made this "deal". He'd have told Wolfsburg "I'd like to join Bayern".
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:04 pm

Goetze was supposed to be part of the deal, Goetze refused and the deal fell off. :P
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby bastos80 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:09 pm

MUTU wrote:
ottackon wrote:
MUTU wrote:It didn't work like that. Wolfsburg received a bid from Bayern and a higher bid from Manchester City. De Bruyne spoke to both clubs. If he wanted to join Bayern he could have simply told them "I don't want to join City. Please accept the bid from Bayern."

If he wanted to join Bayern, he wouldn't have made this "deal". He'd have told Wolfsburg "I'd like to join Bayern".

According to his agent Bayern didn't want to pay the requested money. If he meant just the fee or the wages too, he left open.
Reports say he has cost City a €74 Mil. that can rise up to €80 Mil. De Bruyne is supposed to earn €18 Mil. before taxes.
So it's possible that he rather wanted to join Bayern, but not let his life depend on it. City was willing to meet both his demands and Wolfsburg demands.
inactive
bastos80

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News