You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Olivier Giroud

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Olivier Giroud

Postby Pelin » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:08 pm

America USA wrote:^ I know it probably will not happen, but making a reasonable bid won't hurt. What's the worst that could happen? Karim will refuse right? And I really think Karim is surplus to requirements now at Madrid. They are looking to buy Auba. I think they'll get him this summer. Plus there's Morata who has age on his side. As for Ronaldo, Madrid want to lure Hazard from Chelsea. They are already looking at a potential replacement for Ronaldo.

Alexis should be no.1 priority and if not him then any decent striker will do. That's all I have to say on this subject of backup striker.

Ronaldo will be a starter there as long as he wants.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Re: Olivier Giroud

Postby JANCKER » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:34 am

Arsène Wenger: "I have had no approach from Marseille. We want to keep Olivier Giroud." (Source: Mirror)
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News