You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Oliver Burke [Oliver Jasen Burke]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Oliver Burke [Oliver Jasen Burke]

Postby RedQueen » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:29 pm

SrLuisGuilherme wrote:
MUTU wrote:So... RB Leipzig 1-0 FC Bayern. Let the war commence.

they've already lost Kimmich for peanuts, and we have him now :)

It was actually Stuttgart that lost him, though.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:42 pm

RedQueen wrote:
SrLuisGuilherme wrote:
MUTU wrote:So... RB Leipzig 1-0 FC Bayern. Let the war commence.

they've already lost Kimmich for peanuts, and we have him now :)

It was actually Stuttgart that lost him, though.

if I'm not mistaken, Stuttgart activated the release clause, got him back from Leipzig and sold him to us
CARLO RAUS
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:03 pm

SrLuisGuilherme wrote:if I'm not mistaken, Stuttgart activated the release clause, got him back from Leipzig and sold him to us

You're not mistaken. Kimmich was a RB Leipzig player and Bayern were going to buy him, so Stuttgart activated the release clause (that was a lower value) and sold the player immediately. He was probably on Stuttgart's books only for a matter of hours.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby RedQueen » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:19 pm

What I meant is that Stuttgart was the club that made the decision, there was nothing Leipzig could have done. Remember Zorninger totally losing his mind over that decision. I also read that Stuttgart paid Kimmich's wages while he was at Leipzig, Rangnick mentioned that in an interview.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:24 pm

RedQueen wrote:What I meant is that Stuttgart was the club that made the decision, there was nothing Leipzig could have done. I read that Stuttgart paid Kimmich's wages while he was at Leipzig, Rangnick mentioned that in an interview.

It was a weird scenario.

From Leipzig's end: they could reject Bayern's higher bid but couldn't reject Stuttgart's lower bid due to the contract clause.
From Stuttgart's end: they could have paid the release clause and kept the player, or paid the release clause and sold to Bayern for profit (which is what they did).
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Pelin » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:12 am

İtalian/English/Spanish media are full of lies. According to them, we linked with around 200 players. :mrgreen:

l don't think we wanted him. He is so unproven in highest level. Good for a club at Leipzig level.Ancelotti said that our market is closed. if we need a winger, we would have signed Sane. Kalle said that Ancelotti didn't want the gift(a big signing). l believe we will sign Brandt, since both Kalle and Reschke likes him.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News