You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official “FC Bayern II” Transfer Thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Bayern Board News

Postby Element » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:45 pm

Diego Contento Signed A Contract till 30th June 2011

And Nerlinger said that he is talking with Alaba and Ekici about their contracts

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/b ... nchen.html
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Bayern Board News

Postby appudds » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:20 pm

Element wrote:Diego Contento Signed A Contract till 30th June 2011

And Nerlinger said that he is talking with Alaba and Ekici about their contracts

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/b ... nchen.html

Hope they do great for FC Bayern in the future!
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Official “FC Bayern II” Transfer Thread

Postby Element » Tue May 11, 2010 11:40 am

The FC Bayern II was A Main Reason for our Success this season (Badstuber, and Muller as important starters,Alaba and Contento as Back ups)

So we need A Thread like this to discuss all the rumors about FC Bayern II

The Current Squad of FC Bayern 2 is found Here
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Re: Official" FC Bayern II" Transfer Thread

Postby Element » Tue May 11, 2010 12:00 pm

A-Those 7 Players Announced that they DO NOT want to Extend their Contract and that they Are leaving (FOR FREE OF COURSE)

1) Björn Kopplin ,21 Years old , German,Defensive All-Rounder
interest Clubs : Union Berlin according to this
http://www.bz-berlin.de/archiv/neuhaus- ... 29973.html

2)Daniel Sikorski.22 Years old , Austrian Striker

3)Stefan Rieß,21 years old , German Right Winger

4) Dominik Rohracker,21 Years old , German Left and Right Winger

5)Oliver Stierle, 27 Years old , German Left Back

6)Manuel Duhnke, 22 Years old , German Offensive Midfielder

7)Tom Schütz , 22 Years old , German defensive All-Rounder
=================================

B) Kickers Offenbach (3rd Bundesliga) Want Saer Sene
http://transfermarkt.de/de/saer-sene-zu ... eite1.html

=================

C) Bayern II Have Signed (All for Free)

1-Rouven Sattelmeier , 22 Years old , German Goal Keeper From Jahn Regensburg (3rd Bundesliga)

2-Ivan Cosic, 20 Years old , Croatian Defensive All-Rounder From SSV Reutlingen (Regionalliga = 4th Devision)

3-Julian Leist, 22 Years old , German Center-Back From TSV 1860 Munich (2nd Bundesliga)

4-Thomas Kurz , 22 Years old , German Striker From Wacker Burghausen (3rd Bundesliga)

5-Nicolas Jüllich , 20 Years old , German Number 10 position From Waldhof Mannheim (Regionalliga = 4th Devision)

6-Nicola Sansone , 18 years old , Italian Forward and offensive All-Rounder from Bayern's Under 19 team
==============
D ) after Scholl announced that he is leaving the Team , Van Gaal's Assistant and EX-Bayern II Coach Hermann Gerlnad said that he is going to be the Coach of FC bayern !! and remain Van Gaal's German assistant
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby dambun » Tue May 11, 2010 12:07 pm

Element wrote:The FC Bayern II was A Main Reason for our Success this season (Badstuber, and Muller as important starters,Alaba and Contento as Back ups)
So we need A Thread like this to discuss all the rumors about FC Bayern II

absolutely agreed.
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby dambun » Tue May 11, 2010 12:58 pm

Question is, why doesn't Bayern sign longer contracts with promising youngsters of FCB-II?
Why should we lose our youngsters, the ones which we paid for to develop, for free?

p.s. Nicolas Jüllich had a contract with Mannheim until 2011... So he probably won't come for free.
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Element » Tue May 11, 2010 1:00 pm

dambun wrote:p.s. Nicolas Jüllich had a contract with Mannheim until 2011... So he probably won't come for free.

No , He did not came for Free , but No one Announced His Trasnfer fee, and bayern were trying to get him for free

so he is listed as A ZERO Euros transfer
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby cruz » Tue May 11, 2010 1:49 pm

dambun wrote:Question is, why doesn't Bayern sign longer contracts with promising youngsters of FCB-II?
Why should we lose our youngsters, the ones which we paid for to develop, for free?

that's the good thing about Bayern München!

if a player develops like Lahm, Schweini, Müller, etc. then he gets a pro-contract, ussualy 4-5 years

but if a player doesn't make it in FCB, then the club allowds him to find himself a new club, for no compensation, cuz Bayern don't wanna be a hurdle in his carrer, only help that young player in his life. Bayern won't sell a player for 50.000 euros or 100.000, no, Bayern are bigger then that...

Bayern is a big family that helps every member even when he's leaving

It's a well known fact actually! :wink:

______________________________________________________________________________________

Barca has these problems... they can't give him a pro contract until he turns 18.. neither they can guarantee him that he will play in the first team...

then other clubs came make their moves.... Barca lost Fabregas that way, Pique (but they brought him back), Thiago, Crosas, etc. They learned from that, so they obviously guaranteed a future to players like Bojan Krkić, Giovanni dos Santos (who didn't make it), Jeffren, Pedro, Assulin, etc..

Thank God Bayern has not these problems
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby thulkazal » Tue May 11, 2010 4:34 pm

so next season Gerland will be coach of FCBII and asistent of LvG ?
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dambun » Tue May 11, 2010 6:09 pm

cruz wrote:
dambun wrote:Question is, why doesn't Bayern sign longer contracts with promising youngsters of FCB-II?

that's the good thing about Bayern München!
if a player doesn't make it in FCB, then the club allowds him to find himself a new club, for no compensation, cuz Bayern don't wanna be a hurdle in his carrer, only help that young player in his life. Bayern won't sell a player for 50.000 euros or 100.000, no, Bayern are bigger then that...

Bayern is a big family that helps every member even when he's leaving

It's a well known fact actually! :wink:

I really don't like this point of view...

Bjorn Kopplin is worth 350K based on TM. He is a young talent who shone at the U20 world cup and is able to play several defensive positions... If Bayern had a contract with him, we could have earned around half a million by selling him.....
We could even loan him out for 1-2 years, like we did with Niedermeier, and then sell him for much more (2-3M at least)... In Niedermeier's case, We are receiving a 3.5M transfer fee from Stuttgart this summer.

My point is, being rich shouldn't make you neglect your resources!

Actually, We've sold Stephan Fürstner for 80K last summer, and Stefano Celozzi for 200K the summer before that...

In other words, our club has paid for many youngsters to train and develop, so that starlets like Contento, Kopplin,... could be brought up. It would be reasonable if we don't let them to leave for nothing... And FCB-II should be able to supply some of its costs through these sellings.
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby tappinho » Tue May 11, 2010 6:13 pm

I'm quite sad about Kopplin's situation. I wish him all the best, but I would have preferred a professional contract at FCB and then a loan move (like Lahm, Kroos, Hummels...)
Still missing my dear Deisler...
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby raz25 » Tue May 11, 2010 6:14 pm

Are there any more promising players in our 2nd team? I'm asking because I don't watch FC Bayern 2's games (I know, shame on me)
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Postby MrLinky » Tue May 11, 2010 6:41 pm

thulkazal wrote:so next season Gerland will be coach of FCBII and asistent of LvG ?

Yea, that's the plan. He'll be pretty busy, but if there's one man who can do it, it's Herrman Gerland. That guy pretty much breathes for this club. And Frans Hoek will be added to van Gaal's staff next season to replace Walter Junghans, our goal-keeping coach who's leaving, so he might help Gerland out with some of his duties as an assistant.

raz25 wrote:Are there any more promising players in our 2nd team?

Besides Mehmet Ekici, who has played some brilliant football for the second team this year and who has been a regular part of the senior team too but didn't get the chance to debut so far, there's another player that has caught my attention: Christop Knasmullner. He's a 17-year old Austrian, just like Alaba and will probably be the next right after David to sign a professional contract. He's an offensive-midfielder and van Gaal has already involved him in some training sessions of the first team. He's been one of the top-performers of Scholl's squad, he's very strong techniqually, excellent dribbler and his shooting is good too, he can play on either offensive flank or in the centre too. What he still has to work on, is his effectiveness and at times he just seems too much "in love" with the ball, doesn't give it up when the timing is right. But he surely has the potential to become another promising youngster integrated into the first team successfully by our coach.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby README » Wed May 12, 2010 12:42 am

One friend of mine who´s actually living in Munich, told me that Sene was amazing, and that he was training a lot with the first team, and honestly when I saw him in the Audi Cup he was pretty good, what´s happening with him??
README

Postby Element » Wed May 12, 2010 9:35 am

thulkazal wrote:so next season Gerland will be coach of FCBII and asistent of LvG ?

Yes he will do both

LVg Needs A Very Good German Assistant

and He was the Coach of Bayern II from 2001 Till Bayern fired Klinsmann and Hired Jupp Heynckes who said that He wants Gerland to be his assistant

Gerland Became the Assistant and Scholl Became Bayern 2 Coach , and it all worked well

so it stayed like that when LVG Came

Hermann Gerland is A legend in finding Talents -2nd best in the world after Arsene Wenger in my opinion- , Note:LVG Raises Talents but he does not find them

Lahm,Schweinsteiger, Trochowski , Guerrero,Misimovic ,Hummels ,Kroos , Muller , Badstuber , Sene ,Alaba , Contento,Knasmueller,Ekici,Yilmaz ..

All The Talents from 2001 till now are his Work

dambun wrote: If Bayern had a contract with him, we could have earned around half a million by selling him

No

Kopplin proved that he is skilled and versatile , We Dont Have Back-up RBs (Lell and Gorlitz will leave)

so he would have been lahms back-up
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News