You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official “FC Bayern II” Transfer Thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Official" FC Bayern II" Transfer Thread

Postby slyk » Wed May 12, 2010 12:32 pm

i heard Hermann Gerland was meant to be the coach for Bayern II but the board decided to go back on that decision. I guess they didn't...
slyk
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby cruz » Wed May 12, 2010 1:43 pm

look, there are and there were always talented players in Bayern II.

but mostly they ain't that good to make it...

Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Müller, Badstuber, Kroos, etc. made it into the squad, all good players

but players like Trochowski, Misimović, Jarolim, Alou Diarra, etc made good carrers even tho they didn't make it in FCB..

IT ALWAYS DEPENDS ON THE COACH :!:

van Gaal likes and uses young players!
but see Hitzfeld, Klinsmann (who used the wrong ones - Lell, Rensing...), Magath (just like Klinsmann), Trappatoni, they wanted more these players with experience, so Uli Hoeness helped them to sign such players, and young talents were sold or given away...
__________________________________________________________________________________

Hermann Gerland mentioned a few months ago that he's only sorry that we sold Mats Hummels, that was a mistake he said.. :)

with van Gaal I see a big chance for Alaba, Sene, even Ekici and Yilmaz to get the chance...
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dambun » Wed May 12, 2010 4:08 pm

Element wrote:
dambun wrote: If Bayern had a contract with him, we could have earned around half a million by selling him

No
Kopplin proved that he is skilled and versatile , We Dont Have Back-up RBs (Lell and Gorlitz will leave)

so he would have been lahms back-up

That's not the point Element... My point is we should have either kept him or sold him for some money (or loaned him out and then would have done one of those two).... We shouldn't have let him leave for free...

I mean if they thought he is useful for us, they should have kept him... if not, they should have already made a long-time contract with him, so that we could have earned some money from selling him
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby MrLinky » Thu May 13, 2010 9:30 pm

README wrote:One friend of mine who´s actually living in Munich, told me that Sene was amazing, and that he was training a lot with the first team, and honestly when I saw him in the Audi Cup he was pretty good, what´s happening with him??

He is 24-years old, I really don't think the tag "talent" applies to him anymore. He's nothing to be excited about, I'd be surprised if he ever makes it into the first Bundesliga. Even though he scored 11 goals, which isn't that bad, it can't overshadow that his performances have been rather shaky and he is tactically very limited. He might get another chance to prove himself worthy this summer during the preparational phase to the new season, especially now that the World-Cup is coming up, and the established players will join van Gaal and the rest of the team later, but I doubt his impact will go further than that. The board never even indicated that Sene might get a professional contrat, and that at the age of 24, that fact pretty much sums it up.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Fri May 14, 2010 3:09 pm

MrLinky wrote:He is 24-years old, I really don't think the tag "talent" applies to him anymore. He's nothing to be excited about, I'd be surprised if he ever makes it into the first Bundesliga. Even though he scored 11 goals, which isn't that bad, it can't overshadow that his performances have been rather shaky and he is tactically very limited. He might get another chance to prove himself worthy this summer during the preparational phase to the new season, especially now that the World-Cup is coming up, and the established players will join van Gaal and the rest of the team later, but I doubt his impact will go further than that. The board never even indicated that Sene might get a professional contrat, and that at the age of 24, that fact pretty much sums it up.

Sene is A Player for The French league , not here
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby cruz » Sat May 15, 2010 11:22 am

Element wrote:Sene is A Player for The French league , not here

French League??? :shock: please don't underestimate the Ligue 1 my friend.... I'd rather say, Sene is a player for the 3rd Bundesliga.... :wink:
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Sat May 15, 2010 2:20 pm

cruz wrote:French League??? please don't underestimate the Ligue 1 my friend..

Did I say Lyon , Lille , Bordeaux ???

I said French league , including Rennes , Nantes and ST Etienne !!!!
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby cruz » Mon May 17, 2010 5:31 pm

Element wrote:
cruz wrote:French League??? please don't underestimate the Ligue 1 my friend..

Did I say Lyon , Lille , Bordeaux ???

I said French league , including Rennes , Nantes and ST Etienne !!!!

neither rennes or nantes nor any 1st league club.. hopefully he gets to that level, but now he's probably not ready.. if he's ready to play in any first league then he'd probably attract some intention :wink:

How good is Sene actually?? I only watched him during some games in the preseason, and that's it... has he potential, what does van Gaal say about him, or did anybody say some bout him?
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Tue May 18, 2010 5:08 pm

according to "Le Parisien"

Bayern are interested in the 18 year old french midfielder Augustin Hamidouche

from Levallois SC , a 4th Division club

http://www.fussballtransfers.com/bayern ... e8419.html
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Thu May 27, 2010 5:49 pm

Bayern Munchen II Have Loaned Marcel Holzmann

Marcel Holzmann is A 19-year Austrian LB Who plays For Red Bull Salzburg II

He plays with The Under-21 NT of Austria

He will be loaned for one year then if he proves his quality , he will be signed

He will be our 3rd Austrian After Alaba and Knasmuller

Element wrote:A-Those 7 Players Announced that they DO NOT want to Extend their Contract and that they Are leaving (FOR FREE OF COURSE)

4) Dominik Rohracker,21 Years old , German Left and Right Winger

5)Oliver Stierle, 27 Years old , German Left Back

Rohracker Joined SV Sandhausen (3rd League)

Oliver Stierle joined The Stuttgarter Kickers (Regionalliga Sud =4th Bundesliga ,south Part)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Sat May 29, 2010 1:45 pm

Bayern II are Pretty Active

They Have signed Dominik Traunmüller from A Football Academy in Linz

Dominik Traunmüller is An Austrian LB who was born in 1993

He signed A Contract Till 2012

=======================
We Signed 2 New LBs , both of them are Austrians

Now Bayern 2 Has 4 Austrians !!

This is bayern II's 8th Signing
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby dambun » Sat May 29, 2010 5:13 pm

Element wrote:Bayern II are Pretty Active

Yeah! I am both surprised and excited.... What are they really trying to do?

7 players are leaving FCB-II... They have signed 8 new players!!!
Furthermore, according to TM, 3 other U19 players have signed a contract until 2012... They are Bortel, Lewiki and Chessa...
http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/fc-bayern-muenchen-u19/kader/verein_1462.html

Element wrote:This is bayern II's 8th Signing

So that makes it 8+3=11 new players... which is a whole new team!!!
I wonder how much time it takes for these players to be coordinated into a functioning team... I hope we don't struggle in the relegation zone at the start of next season again.
Last edited by dambun on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby dambun » Sat May 29, 2010 5:21 pm

CORRECTION:
Dominik Traunmüller is an addition to FCB U19... not FCB-II.
http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/fc-bayern-muenchen-u19/transfers/verein_1462.html
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby MunchenFC » Mon May 31, 2010 12:37 am

dambun wrote:
Furthermore, according to TM, 3 other U19 players have signed a contract until 2010

But it is 2010, you mean 2011?
And is there a site to watch the Bayern ll games?
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby dambun » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:16 am

MunchenFC wrote:But it is 2010, you mean 2011?

:lol: I meant 2012... sorry!
(EDITED)
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News