You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Niklas Süle

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Niklas Süle

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:37 pm

N.Suele on his weight and overall size...
"It is all muscle mass" https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/8 ... 3929821184

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ed. » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:51 am

I've watched him for the first time over an extended period in the Confed cup now and he is very impressive.

Good skill with the ball, does not get flustered in tight spots and excellent reading of the game. Also, noticebaly he has that desire to not get beaten or lose a tackle at any cost. That's something that Boateng and Hummels don't offer in my opinion and Italian defenders have in spades. It's not a quality I endorse anyway, since there are other ways to be an excellent defender that trump willpower but it's nice to have a different dimension in defence next season.

The one major concern is his size. It does not affect his straight line speed once he's in motion. He is very quick there but it seems he takes forever like a ship at the docks to change direction or recover position. He needs to improve his conditioning and get into a more leaner build I think if he needs to fix this. At the moment, I think he's carrying too much muscle to make the grade to an elite level defender and can end up being a liability in big games against nimble footed strikers.
Ed.
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:06 am

Ed. wrote:it seems he takes forever like a ship at the docks to change direction or recover position

Something like this, eh?

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Ed. » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:30 am

MUTU wrote:
Ed. wrote:it seems he takes forever like a ship at the docks to change direction or recover position

Something like this, eh?

LOL, a good reminder that we've come a long way since Van Buyten + Demicheles. Van Buyten was excellent overall though never world-class but it's staggering we had Demicheles starting for so long.
Ed.
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News