You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Niklas Süle

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Niklas Süle

Postby Roonzil » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:34 pm

Discussion needs more booty...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:13 pm

Roonzil wrote:Image

Discussion needs more booty...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Roonzil right now:
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Dusel » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:56 pm

Sule was easily the best CB for Germany today against Chile IMO. Mustafi and Ginter didn't look too good, but Sule looked like he belonged as an international player.
Dusel
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Viva La Bayern » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:56 pm

Dusel wrote:Sule was easily the best CB for Germany today against Chile IMO. Mustafi and Ginter didn't look too good, but Sule looked like he belonged as an international player.

I was going to say the same. Mustafi seemingly struggled quite a bit. This could well turn out to be a top notch signing.
Viva La Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby Mani » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:16 pm

Süle had an ok game.
Mustafi is not good enough for the national team, simple as that. Dont know why Löw keeps picking him.
Mani
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby endrity » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:21 pm

Agree. Mustafi is an ok player that should be in the fringes on the national team, and not someone that plays as much as he does. Ginter is also a weak player, physically and mentally and BVB is clearly ready to give up on him.

But Sule looks like he belongs, and he is also the youngest one. I am slightly worried in the long run for Germany's CBs. There a lot of young ones behind Boa and Hummels (who are just great) but there is no one truly elite yet. Same for GKs. I hope one of these guys can make a breakthrough soon because after the WC next year it might be time to refresh the defense of the team a bit.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nm462272 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:15 am

endrity wrote:Agree. Mustafi is an ok player that should be in the fringes on the national team, and not someone that plays as much as he does. Ginter is also a weak player, physically and mentally and BVB is clearly ready to give up on him.

But Sule looks like he belongs, and he is also the youngest one. I am slightly worried in the long run for Germany's CBs. There a lot of young ones behind Boa and Hummels (who are just great) but there is no one truly elite yet. Same for GKs. I hope one of these guys can make a breakthrough soon because after the WC next year it might be time to refresh the defense of the team a bit.

Tah and Sule look really promising for CBs, and both still young... I believe they'll reach higher levels. GK is another question...
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

nm462272 wrote:
endrity wrote:Agree. Mustafi is an ok player that should be in the fringes on the national team, and not someone that plays as much as he does. Ginter is also a weak player, physically and mentally and BVB is clearly ready to give up on him.

Tah and Sule look really promising for CBs, and both still young... I believe they'll reach higher levels. GK is another question...

The guy playing for the U21 looks to be quite good... The only thing is that he doesn't look to be that tall...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby endrity » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:39 am

ramsej84 wrote:
nm462272 wrote:

The guy playing for the U21 looks to be quite good... The only thing is that he doesn't look to be that tall...

Stark? I have heard a lot of good things about him, but haven't seen him much. Tah seems to have the whole package, physically and technically but is very error prone right now. Then again, Boa was a bit like that initially before making a huge leap.

Rudiger is great physically, but technically he is not at the same level as Boa and Hummels. To me, he's got a lower ceiling.

Sule looks like the whole package and hopefully he can keep improving.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:53 am

I was referring to the gk

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Roonzil » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:29 am

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Enjoyed his game last night. Hope Carlo gives him the vote of confidence and plays him.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby #12 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:24 pm

Over who? Quite frankly, Süle still has a lot of time... There's others that are better, as long as that's the case it doesn't make much sense to play him... He needs to be on par at least...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby KrampusIsReal » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:37 pm

#12 wrote:Over who? Quite frankly, Süle still has a lot of time... There's others that are better, as long as that's the case it doesn't make much sense to play him... He needs to be on par at least...

No need to worry JB will be hurt within a few match days.
Mia San Mia!
Deutscher Fußball Bund! WeltMeisters '54 '74 '90 '14
KrampusIsReal
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Dusel » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:13 pm

There should be plenty of playing time for Sule. There's no need to start Boateng-Hummels against Mainz, Hamburg, Augsburg etc. Let them be rested for big matches.

Plus, Boateng only played in 13 Bundesliga matches last season, and Hummels missed 7 himself.
Dusel
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Roonzil » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:35 pm

#12 wrote:Over who? Quite frankly, Süle still has a lot of time... There's others that are better, as long as that's the case it doesn't make much sense to play him... He needs to be on par at least...

LOL, and how is he supposed to get 'on par' without playing? By magic? :lol: :lol:

Because that went so well for Renato..

Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News