You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Niklas Süle

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.
 

Re: Niklas Süle

Postby Roonzil » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:34 pm

Image

Discussion needs more booty...


Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Image
Total ho for Thiago :P
User avatar
Roonzil
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 2254
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:54 pm
National Flag:
Netherlands
Has thanked: 231 times
Been thanked: 1350 times
Gender: Female

Re: Niklas Süle

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:13 pm

Roonzil wrote:Image

Discussion needs more booty...


Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk


Roonzil right now:
Image
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2585
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 1289 times
Been thanked: 1036 times
Gender: Male

Re: Niklas Süle

Postby Dusel » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:56 pm

Sule was easily the best CB for Germany today against Chile IMO. Mustafi and Ginter didn't look too good, but Sule looked like he belonged as an international player.
Dusel
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Posts: 197
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:15 pm
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 201 times
Been thanked: 95 times
Gender: Male

Re: Niklas Süle

Postby Viva La Bayern » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:56 pm

Dusel wrote:Sule was easily the best CB for Germany today against Chile IMO. Mustafi and Ginter didn't look too good, but Sule looked like he belonged as an international player.


I was going to say the same. Mustafi seemingly struggled quite a bit. This could well turn out to be a top notch signing.
User avatar
Viva La Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:27 pm
National Flag:
Canada
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 63 times
Gender: Male

Re: Niklas Süle

Postby Mani » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:16 pm

Süle had an ok game.
Mustafi is not good enough for the national team, simple as that. Dont know why Löw keeps picking him.
User avatar
Mani
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 9:03 am
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 82 times
Gender: Male

Re: Niklas Süle

Postby endrity » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:21 pm

Agree. Mustafi is an ok player that should be in the fringes on the national team, and not someone that plays as much as he does. Ginter is also a weak player, physically and mentally and BVB is clearly ready to give up on him.

But Sule looks like he belongs, and he is also the youngest one. I am slightly worried in the long run for Germany's CBs. There a lot of young ones behind Boa and Hummels (who are just great) but there is no one truly elite yet. Same for GKs. I hope one of these guys can make a breakthrough soon because after the WC next year it might be time to refresh the defense of the team a bit.
User avatar
endrity
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1232
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:22 pm
Has thanked: 624 times
Been thanked: 497 times
Gender: Male

Re: Niklas Süle

Postby nm462272 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:15 am

endrity wrote:Agree. Mustafi is an ok player that should be in the fringes on the national team, and not someone that plays as much as he does. Ginter is also a weak player, physically and mentally and BVB is clearly ready to give up on him.

But Sule looks like he belongs, and he is also the youngest one. I am slightly worried in the long run for Germany's CBs. There a lot of young ones behind Boa and Hummels (who are just great) but there is no one truly elite yet. Same for GKs. I hope one of these guys can make a breakthrough soon because after the WC next year it might be time to refresh the defense of the team a bit.


Tah and Sule look really promising for CBs, and both still young... I believe they'll reach higher levels. GK is another question...
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
User avatar
nm462272
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2851
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:54 am
Location: München/Atlanta/New York City
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 2678 times
Been thanked: 1221 times
Gender: Male

Re: Niklas Süle

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 am

nm462272 wrote:
endrity wrote:Agree. Mustafi is an ok player that should be in the fringes on the national team, and not someone that plays as much as he does. Ginter is also a weak player, physically and mentally and BVB is clearly ready to give up on him.

But Sule looks like he belongs, and he is also the youngest one. I am slightly worried in the long run for Germany's CBs. There a lot of young ones behind Boa and Hummels (who are just great) but there is no one truly elite yet. Same for GKs. I hope one of these guys can make a breakthrough soon because after the WC next year it might be time to refresh the defense of the team a bit.


Tah and Sule look really promising for CBs, and both still young... I believe they'll reach higher levels. GK is another question...

The guy playing for the U21 looks to be quite good... The only thing is that he doesn't look to be that tall...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26518
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 21838 times
Been thanked: 6121 times
Gender: Male

Re: Niklas Süle

Postby endrity » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:39 am

ramsej84 wrote:
nm462272 wrote:
endrity wrote:Agree. Mustafi is an ok player that should be in the fringes on the national team, and not someone that plays as much as he does. Ginter is also a weak player, physically and mentally and BVB is clearly ready to give up on him.

But Sule looks like he belongs, and he is also the youngest one. I am slightly worried in the long run for Germany's CBs. There a lot of young ones behind Boa and Hummels (who are just great) but there is no one truly elite yet. Same for GKs. I hope one of these guys can make a breakthrough soon because after the WC next year it might be time to refresh the defense of the team a bit.


Tah and Sule look really promising for CBs, and both still young... I believe they'll reach higher levels. GK is another question...

The guy playing for the U21 looks to be quite good... The only thing is that he doesn't look to be that tall...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk


Stark? I have heard a lot of good things about him, but haven't seen him much. Tah seems to have the whole package, physically and technically but is very error prone right now. Then again, Boa was a bit like that initially before making a huge leap.

Rudiger is great physically, but technically he is not at the same level as Boa and Hummels. To me, he's got a lower ceiling.

Sule looks like the whole package and hopefully he can keep improving.
User avatar
endrity
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1232
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:22 pm
Has thanked: 624 times
Been thanked: 497 times
Gender: Male

Re: Niklas Süle

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:53 am

I was referring to the gk

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26518
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 21838 times
Been thanked: 6121 times
Gender: Male

Re: Niklas Süle

Postby Roonzil » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:29 am

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Enjoyed his game last night. Hope Carlo gives him the vote of confidence and plays him.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Image
Total ho for Thiago :P
User avatar
Roonzil
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 2254
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:54 pm
National Flag:
Netherlands
Has thanked: 231 times
Been thanked: 1350 times
Gender: Female

Re: Niklas Süle

Postby #12 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:24 pm

Over who? Quite frankly, Süle still has a lot of time... There's others that are better, as long as that's the case it doesn't make much sense to play him... He needs to be on par at least...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9063
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 368 times
Been thanked: 2512 times
Gender: Male

Re: Niklas Süle

Postby KrampusIsReal » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:37 pm

#12 wrote:Over who? Quite frankly, Süle still has a lot of time... There's others that are better, as long as that's the case it doesn't make much sense to play him... He needs to be on par at least...

No need to worry JB will be hurt within a few match days.
Mia San Mia!
Deutscher Fußball Bund! WeltMeisters '54 '74 '90 '14
User avatar
KrampusIsReal
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 251 times
Gender: Male

Re: Niklas Süle

Postby Dusel » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:13 pm

There should be plenty of playing time for Sule. There's no need to start Boateng-Hummels against Mainz, Hamburg, Augsburg etc. Let them be rested for big matches.

Plus, Boateng only played in 13 Bundesliga matches last season, and Hummels missed 7 himself.
Dusel
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Posts: 197
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:15 pm
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 201 times
Been thanked: 95 times
Gender: Male

Re: Niklas Süle

Postby Roonzil » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:35 pm

#12 wrote:Over who? Quite frankly, Süle still has a lot of time... There's others that are better, as long as that's the case it doesn't make much sense to play him... He needs to be on par at least...


LOL, and how is he supposed to get 'on par' without playing? By magic? :lol: :lol:

Because that went so well for Renato..
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Image
Total ho for Thiago :P
User avatar
Roonzil
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 2254
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:54 pm
National Flag:
Netherlands
Has thanked: 231 times
Been thanked: 1350 times
Gender: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo! [Bot] and 25 guests