You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Neymar [Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Neymar [Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior]

Postby G-spottornado » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:33 pm

I would love to see Neymar in Bayern. He's got qualities FCB lack, and like alot of Bayern-players, he can be used in different positions. Robbery dont have many years left(and maybe Robben should be sold soon), and he could be both a left- and right-winger. Also he can be used in a central position. Gomez is still world class and Mandzukic is great and will probably get even better. But what we do lack is a young, talented striker.

However, his price tag is ridiculous and like many others have said, it cannot be motivated with his lack of experience in Europe...
Sadly I think a player of his kind is better suited in the rich oil-clubs like Chelsea, PSG, Man C et cetera. Let them do the bidding war and let us do smart investments instead. IMO Götze is a bigger or equal talent and would be alot cheaper.

So... if less than £45m, sure, go for it. If more, don't even bother.
G-spottornado
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BAYERNMUNICH4LIFE » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:15 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Are you guys crazy €40m is not a fair price for a 21 or 22 year old who has never played in Europe. At least Martinez had the experience of playing Barca and Real Madrid 4 times a year while Neymar gets to play sorry Brazilian sides. Also i hate hiw people assume he is from Brazil he must be good, Pato and Robihno were considered flops in the end and i bet the teams that acquired them would second guess if given the opportunity. I dont see how you can justify a Neymar transfer cause of the Martinez transfer....

Pato n Robinhos talent coming up was undeniable in there early years that's why the top clubs were after there signature.. Robinhos skills brought him up from Santos to Madrid to Man City, to Milan all top tier clubs at the moment for a reason.. AC Milan held on to Pato for a reason .. the only thing that slowed down patos rise was his frequent injury problems when he was healthy he was a very good player for club and country...
BAYERNMUNICH4LIFE
Getting the hang of it

Postby BAYERNMUNICH4LIFE » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:19 pm

G-spottornado wrote:I would love to see Neymar in Bayern. He's got qualities FCB lack, and like alot of Bayern-players, he can be used in different positions. Robbery dont have many years left(and maybe Robben should be sold soon), and he could be both a left- and right-winger. Also he can be used in a central position. Gomez is still world class and Mandzukic is great and will probably get even better. But what we do lack is a young, talented striker.

However, his price tag is ridiculous and like many others have said, it cannot be motivated with his lack of experience in Europe...
Sadly I think a player of his kind is better suited in the rich oil-clubs like Chelsea, PSG, Man C et cetera. Let them do the bidding war and let us do smart investments instead. IMO Götze is a bigger or equal talent and would be alot cheaper.

So... if less than £45m, sure, go for it. If more, don't even bother.

Well said.... Gotze or Reus will do just fine =D>
BAYERNMUNICH4LIFE
Getting the hang of it

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:26 pm

He isnt worth his price tag when there are probably cheaper options just like Shaqiri
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby BAYERNMUNICH4LIFE » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:30 pm

FCB&Paulaner wrote:I would go for Falcao instead. having him in this team..hmm we can contend for everything and everyone should pray not to play against us. Pep's arrival is one of the best things that could happen to us. Now talented and looked after players will consider Bayern as top priority. With the sound management and a bit of luck I can see us dominating Europe for the next decade. We are already CL contenders this year, imagine with a couple of more world class signings, oh boy....

I agree, Falcao would be a great fit... with multiple players able to deliver the ball to him from anywhere on the pitch, 30- 40 goals per should be easy for a in the box assassin like falcao...of course that would leave one of the Mario brothers and Pizarro out...then again maybe not.. (shrugs)
BAYERNMUNICH4LIFE
Getting the hang of it

Postby AdepT » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:31 am

G-spottornado wrote: IMO Götze is a bigger or equal talent and would be a lot cheaper.

Gotze sure would be my only choice. But he won't come cheap. Surely over 35m and perhaps may be even more than 40m.
Neymar? I'm not sure the board would like to make a gamble here.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MoFattal » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:17 am

BAYERNMUNICH4LIFE wrote:Well said.... Gotze or Reus will do just fine

Well, NO.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:59 pm

Neymar: I will not leave Santos for free [source]
Last edited by MUTU on Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed to use the [source][/source] tag

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Lancashire » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:24 pm

He would cost too much for such an unknown quantity so i would pass but i imagine a team like Anzhi might be interested.

On the topic of Robinho he was highly rated at Santos and thats why Real Madrid went for him but he wasnt good enough in the end for them and City signed him because he was a big named superstar that would kick start their Arab led change in fortunes but he was a complete and utter flop in England and they were desperate to ship him off as he was a burden on the wage bill. AC Milan took him as they have become the begging bowl team in Europe when it comes to big name players as they are happy to take the cast offs of richer teams.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Lancashire
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby MUTU » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:27 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:

Does that mean he will move in one of the next 2 transfer windows? Because if he leaves at the end of his contract, then he'd end up leaving for free, unless he purposely signs an extension before moving.

In any case, I love his loyalty. Respect.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bomber_der_Nation » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:15 pm

It definitely means he will move in summer or extend his contract with the intention of making his club a decent amount of money. Next winter his fee would probably lessen by a considerable amount, so unless he extends his contract he is leaving in summer.

I rate his loyalty highly as well, I'm sure the club did a lot for his family when he was growing up.

MUTU wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:

Does that mean he will move in one of the next 2 transfer windows? Because if he leaves at the end of his contract, then he'd end up leaving for free, unless he purposely signs an extension before moving.

In any case, I love his loyalty. Respect.
Bomber_der_Nation
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:33 pm

I think his performance in WC 2014 will dictate his price tag, and it would be smart if all teams waited till then cause i he flops i cant see Santos having the gaul to demand the €60m they have in his contract or Neymar will have to force a move or renegotiate a fairer price probably the same as Lucas Moura which was €40m or less.

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Lancashire » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:24 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:I think his performance in WC 2014 will dictate his price tag, and it would be smart if all teams waited till then cause i he flops i cant see Santos having the gaul to demand the €60m they have in his contract or Neymar will have to force a move or renegotiate a fairer price probably the same as Lucas Moura which was €40m or less.

That was still an awful lot of money for Moura thats crazy money for someone who hasnt done anything to justify that price tag.

I wonder though how much of that €40m is guaranteed money and how much of it is performance related.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Lancashire
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby appudds » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:59 am

He has stated that unless the club wants to let him go for free, he is ready to extend his contract so that his club will get lots of money for his signature.
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby tflags » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:17 pm

I wouldn't be surprised to see this in Brazil's Ministry of Domestic Infrastructure:

World Cup 2014 Checklist:

1. Build 90,000+ people Stadiums
2. Build AAA Airports
3. Build 90 km/h highways
4. Keep Neymar at Santos
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News