You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Neymar [Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Neymar [Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior]

Postby Viva La Bayern » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:52 pm

America USA wrote:I can understand a world record transfer for probably one of the best players in the World right now (not implying that the crazy prize paid is good). However, I would still not want Neymar on my team. The guy is a master diver and makes Robben look like an innocent nun in that regard. No thanks.

Just your emotions talking. I dont like him either, nor do i like Ronaldo for example but in his hayday i would take him on the team in a heartbeat as he would have improved us, hell maybe even now he still would.
Viva La Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby prasun77 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:27 pm

SrLuisGuilherme wrote:
prasun77 wrote:I agree partly with Uli..he shouldn't have said this but I don't like Neymar(now) either and think he is very overrated ..in fact I think every barca and real player except ronaldo,carvajal,modric are waay overrated.
Just consider the case of Pique..he is considered by some as the best defender in the world!

sure thing, Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Isco, Kroos, Busquets, etc are all very overrated.

"Currently" Messi is overhyped by Barca fans..he is not what he was 2 years ago..
Neymar IS overrated
Suarez IS overrated since the past season
Isco is good..but nobody is overrating/underrating him..he is not hyped up ..but yes he is very good
Kroos ..well lets not get into that
Busquets IMHO IS "MASSIVELY" overrated like Gattuso. Those type of players get a lot of unecessary praise.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Isabella » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:06 am

FCB general wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Hoeneß: "I wouldn't have Neymar neither for €220m nor for less. I don't like him and I don't understand why they paid that much for him"

Send via carrier pigeon.

Poor Mr Guardiola if he has read this. :lol:

I think both Guardiola and Neymar will not surprised to hear that...
And Uli disliking of Neymar is not a surprise or at least the way he spoke about it...
Remember who the biggest reason for which Bayern bought Gotze was who Guardiola wanted Neymar and the board was totally against it? Saying who they have not changed idea about Neymar and Bayern is just being coherent with their actions...

Kalle just said who he had asked for transferts' caps years ago (when Platini was still at UEFA and before the FFP) and who right now the market is out of control and who spending for only a player the same kind of money you use for building a stadium is crazy (and I do not think he is wrong)...
I do not think Neymar (or PSG) will have any reason for resenting them for their words (who are things who likely they already knew)
Isabella
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Italy

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:52 pm

MUTU wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Hoeneß: "I wouldn't have Neymar neither for €220m nor for less. I don't like him and I don't understand why they paid that much for him"

Send via carrier pigeon.
Uli should shut up. He is causing harm to Bayern every time he opens his mouth except to eat and brush his teeth. Why is he provoking a world class player for no reason at all other than looking like a complete fool? If we draw PSG, Neymar will have extra motivation. Thanks Uli. Pretty sure the whole world believes your claim that if Barcelona offered Neymar for 50c you wouldn't have thought he was worth the money, because that is what you just claimed. What a troll.

Well, that didn't take long.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby America USA » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:35 am

Might be a great player, but a pathetic human being.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Pelin » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:58 am

Why? He left Barca to win CL and Golden Ball?

pathetic human being? Neymar might not be ideal person, however, Barca and Real are worse than him. just think about what they did to BVB, Liverpool and PSG. Barca fans calls Neymar as Moneymar. as if his dad didn't get more money than Messi's all wages as commission.

Their black propaganda, offering agents big commission to get what they want e.t.c.When PSG signed Neymar, l was happy, since finaly a team come up and gave them what they deserved.Honestly, they are worse than PSG or Neymar.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:38 am

Last wk I read that Neymar hasn't settled himself in Paris and has some problems.

This prompted Sergio Ramos to say that Real should make a move and he also added that it wouldn't be a problem for Neymar join Real even if he was a Barca player because he will be coming from a different club.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:40 am

ramsej84 wrote:Last wk I read that Neymar hasn't settled himself in Paris and has some problems.

This prompted Sergio Ramos to say that Real should make a move and he also added that it wouldn't be a problem for Neymar join Real even if he was a Barca player because he will be coming from a different club.

I wonder what the injured Bale thinks about this.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Roonzil » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:23 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Last wk I read that Neymar hasn't settled himself in Paris and has some problems.

I wonder what the injured Bale thinks about this.

Bale was always on the way out...it's only a matter of finding a club who will agree to his wage demands, with an injury track record like that.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby America USA » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:56 pm

Pelin yes he is a scum of a man. He’s getting everything a man could ask for from PSG yet he’s still acting like a spoiled diva and shows no respect to his teammates (Cavani) nor his coach (Emery). The man has absolutely zero class and is a textbook narcissistic cunt.

The fact that the Spanish clubs are scum too doesn’t excuse Neymar nor does it mean that he should try to emulate their negative traits. I was personally delighted with what PSG did to Uefalona but that is a different matter. My contention regarding Neymar being a horrible person is a different issue.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tflags » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:44 pm

So if Neymar is going to Barajas, where's Bale going?
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby Pelin » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:54 am

America USA wrote:Pelin yes he is a scum of a man. He’s getting everything a man could ask for from PSG yet he’s still acting like a spoiled diva and shows no respect to his teammates (Cavani) nor his coach (Emery). The man has absolutely zero class and is a textbook narcissistic cunt.

The fact that the Spanish clubs are scum too doesn’t excuse Neymar nor does it mean that he should try to emulate their negative traits. I was personally delighted with what PSG did to Uefalona but that is a different matter. My contention regarding Neymar being a horrible person is a different issue.

That's what l'm saying.

Regarding Ramos, just look at his ego,as if the world revolves around them. PSG is not a selling club and they won't sell him. They want to win CL.

l agree with you regarding Neymar however l'd prefer him to the likes of Ramos, Ronaldo.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby tflags » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:28 pm

tflags wrote:So if Neymar is going to Barajas, where's Bale going?

I see none catched the bait. Let me put it simpler. . .

So if Neymar goes to Madrid. . . Bale becomes available and possibly under a good price.

Anyone fancies a Real Madrid winger? Again?
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:31 pm

tflags wrote:
tflags wrote:So if Neymar is going to Barajas, where's Bale going?

I see none catched the bait. Let me put it simpler. . .

So if Neymar goes to Madrid. . . Bale becomes available and possibly under a good price.

Anyone fancies a Real Madrid winger? Again?
Off-topic!
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Pelin » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:44 pm

İnjury prone, very high wages, not suited to our game plan, since he needs space to shine.

Not a good fit. James was a worthy gamble for rotation role considering his fee. l don't want us to sign the players they want to offload. Robben was different case, since they want to sell all Dutch players. James is enough.

Btw, They won't sign Neymar.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News