You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Neymar [Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Neymar [Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior]

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:04 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Neymar is to take Barca to the Court as he wants the 26 million bonus he was promised upon signing his last contract with his former employers...
http://www.premiumsporthd.it/altro-calc ... 9151.shtml

What a low man... $0B ,

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
Why? If you made your former employer 150m euro richer and they had promised you 26m euros, would you not take them to court?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:31 pm

According to UOL, Neymar has a release clause at PSG.Release clauses are illegal in France, but you can still make one privately between the player, and the club.Such clauses are not recognized by the french LFP.
Source is Neymar's entourage.
One of them said to UOL: "The new release clause is absolutely incredible."While the numbers are not made public, they assume a CR7's like fee (1 billion).

That release clause exists for ego purposes only.

Good article bad translation. So obvious it was planned last summer when they did the renewal and input the loyalty bonus while meeting with PSG in person. http://www.sport-english.com/en/news/ba ... ve-6211074 .
Image Image
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Birthday

Postby America USA » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:34 pm

Divemar did UEFAlona a favour last year when he signed that extension with them. He could have gone for free ya know. By signing that Barcelona extension till 2021 he allowed Barcelona to be able to sell him in the first place and make such an incredible amount of money.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:34 pm

Hoeneß: "I wouldn't have Neymar neither for €220m nor for less. I don't like him and I don't understand why they paid that much for him"

Send via carrier pigeon.
Image Image
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Birthday

Postby Mircea_1984 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:44 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Hoeneß: "I wouldn't have Neymar neither for €220m nor for less. I don't like him and I don't understand why they paid that much for him"

Send via carrier pigeon.

He is right about Costa but wrong about Neymar. Yes, not 222 millions here is right, but to say that you dont like Neymar its crazy. He may not be worth 222 millions but he is at leas on par with Lewa and Muller, there at the front, maybe even higher as pure talent, so I think that Carlo or other Bayern coach would want Neymar as Bayern player. I think Hoeness at this stage is like the fox that cannot reach the grape but say that they are sour. Maybe Im to pessimistic, but I wont see a very bright future for Bayern if their maximal transfer fee would bee 30-40 millions. The market is going crazy, everyone, all the bigs will spend more, and in the end they will have more quality than Bayern in the long term. You may be wrong with one or two players, but if you buy just 50 or 60 millions + in the end you will have a better squad.
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCB general » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:53 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Hoeneß: "I wouldn't have Neymar neither for €220m nor for less. I don't like him and I don't understand why they paid that much for him"

Send via carrier pigeon.

Poor Mr Guardiola if he has read this. :lol:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:53 pm

Mircea_1984 wrote:

Send via carrier pigeon.

He is right about Costa but wrong about Neymar. Yes, not 222 millions here is right, but to say that you dont like Neymar its crazy. He may not be worth 222 millions but he is at leas on par with Lewa and Muller, there at the front, maybe even higher as pure talent, so I think that Carlo or other Bayern coach would want Neymar as Bayern player. I think Hoeness at this stage is like the fox that cannot reach the grape but say that they are sour. Maybe Im to pessimistic, but I wont see a very bright future for Bayern if their maximal transfer fee would bee 30-40 millions. The market is going crazy, everybone, all the bigs will spend more, and in the end they will have more quality than Bayern in the long term. You may be wrong with one or two players, but if you buy just 50 or 60 millions + in the end you will have a better squad.
They are happy with the Bundesliga title, what more we should say about the club ambitious. In case you missed it, he told in front of bild I think, that we're chasing a "good" champions league campaign, and he didn't say anything more about that. With our players at the moment, with the traditions of the club and at least for the fans, he should say that we're after CL glory, again.
Sometimes it's really tuff for me to understand him.

Send via carrier pigeon.
Image Image
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Birthday

Postby Effenberg777 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:40 pm

Send via carrier pigeon.

+1. The guy is wayyyy overrated
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby MUTU » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:50 pm

Send via carrier pigeon.
Uli should shut up. He is causing harm to Bayern every time he opens his mouth except to eat and brush his teeth. Why is he provoking a world class player for no reason at all other than looking like a complete fool? If we draw PSG, Neymar will have extra motivation. Thanks Uli. Pretty sure the whole world believes your claim that if Barcelona offered Neymar for 50c you wouldn't have thought he was worth the money, because that is what you just claimed. What a troll.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Ed. » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:47 pm

MUTU wrote:

Send via carrier pigeon.
Uli should shut up. He is causing harm to Bayern every time he opens his mouth except to eat and brush his teeth. Why is he provoking a world class player for no reason at all other than looking like a complete fool? If we draw PSG, Neymar will have extra motivation. Thanks Uli. Pretty sure the whole world believes your claim that if Barcelona offered Neymar for 50c you wouldn't have thought he was worth the money, because that is what you just claimed. What a troll.

Agree, cue Bayern playing PSG at some point and Uli having to eat his words.
On a side note, his partner in tomfoolery, Rummenigge again spouted his nonsense about salary caps. Is he really that daft? He wants a salary cap based on what's occurring in the transfer window in Europe right now but he obviously didn't think one is needed to be applied in the Bundesliga which would negate the exact same advantage for Bayern he's trying to curtail for the likes of City & PSG.

It's incredibly frustrating. I know there are several fans like me out there who believe that Uli+Rummenigge are damaging the club in terms of the future direction the club should take. The damage will not be a sudden illness either, which can be addressed and reversed as quickly as it occurred but is a slow building cancer that will one day manifest itself in a drubbing somewhere and then slowly but surely end with the toppling of the club from being one of the premier clubs in europe.
Ed.
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby prasun77 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:56 pm

I agree partly with Uli..he shouldn't have said this but I don't like Neymar(now) either and think he is very overrated ..in fact I think every barca and real player except ronaldo,carvajal,modric are waay overrated.
Just consider the case of Pique..he is considered by some as the best defender in the world!
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby JANCKER » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:40 pm

Viva Uli!
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Mircea_1984 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:42 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
Mircea_1984 wrote:

Send via carrier pigeon.

He is right about Costa but wrong about Neymar. Yes, not 222 millions here is right, but to say that you dont like Neymar its crazy. He may not be worth 222 millions but he is at leas on par with Lewa and Muller, there at the front, maybe even higher as pure talent, so I think that Carlo or other Bayern coach would want Neymar as Bayern player. I think Hoeness at this stage is like the fox that cannot reach the grape but say that they are sour. Maybe Im to pessimistic, but I wont see a very bright future for Bayern if their maximal transfer fee would bee 30-40 millions. The market is going crazy, everybone, all the bigs will spend more, and in the end they will have more quality than Bayern in the long term. You may be wrong with one or two players, but if you buy just 50 or 60 millions + in the end you will have a better squad.
They are happy with the Bundesliga title, what more we should say about the club ambitious. In case you missed it, he told in front of bild I think, that we're chasing a "good" champions league campaign, and he didn't say anything more about that. With our players at the moment, with the traditions of the club and at least for the fans, he should say that we're after CL glory, again.
Sometimes it's really tuff for me to understand him.

I dont want just this BL title in the worst top-four leagues. It is already our because like in France and Scotland does not exists another team as powerfull financial as Bayern. Despite the deficit Seria with with Juve, Roma, Napoli, Lazio, and the two Milan clubs with chinese owners are better than Dortmund, Leipzig, Schalke and Leverkusen. And I want to fight Real Madrid to the death. Now, and in the long term.
Send via carrier pigeon.
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:38 am

prasun77 wrote:I agree partly with Uli..he shouldn't have said this but I don't like Neymar(now) either and think he is very overrated ..in fact I think every barca and real player except ronaldo,carvajal,modric are waay overrated.
Just consider the case of Pique..he is considered by some as the best defender in the world!

sure thing, Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Isco, Kroos, Busquets, etc are all very overrated.
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby America USA » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:40 am

I can understand a world record transfer for probably one of the best players in the World right now (not implying that the crazy prize paid is good). However, I would still not want Neymar on my team. The guy is a master diver and makes Robben look like an innocent nun in that regard. No thanks.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News