You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Neymar [Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Neymar [Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior]

Postby Pelin » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:34 am

aterford wrote:
Pelin wrote:Btw, l'm not troling,Mutu. l'm so angry at Bayern MGT because of their never ending mistakes. just wait and see after Robben's next injury. you will see what l'm talking about now.

l still remember they didn't sign Neymar because he would get Ribery's place and instead they got Götze, a back up for Müller.

l think their biggest fantasy is signing back ups for Müller. or signing rotation player after rotation player. maybe you don't notice it now, but they are destroying Bayern more and more every year.

So you think we actually had a chance at Neymar?

Alright then.

We had money to sign him. l don't think he would reject us. We were the best team in the world at that time and if we signed Neymar with a WC coach, Neymar could have won many golden balls. yet this MGT found a way to destroy it.

if we still wanted him, we could have signed instead of PSG. yet our MGT will prefer to waste that money on rotation players or youth centers. Whatsoever.

of course it's hard to tell to the likes of you, who thinks every player's dream is Barca. #-o There are fans here who cares about Barca's good more than Bayern's good. Sad but true.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Pelin » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:54 am

FCB general wrote:Neymar cost Barcelona 90 mil € in 2013, so it means the same would happen in case that Bayern chased him.

90 m euros is nothing for a player like Neymar.

90 m euros in 3-4 payments is nothing even for BVB, let alone Bayern. we have spent 70 m euros in 1 year for youth center. Why not spend it on a top player?

l'm sure they will go for Brandt instead Dembele, since he costs less and will accept bench role for Robben.

Neymar can move to PSG from Barca, since he thought it's impossible to win CL and golden ball with them. According to you, players want their childhood teams, no. that's not case. Players wants teams who can win CL, who can fight for CL until the end.

Barca fans can continue to believe he left them for money. :D
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Hardrade » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:05 am

Pelin wrote:We had money to sign him. l don't think he would reject us. We were the best team in the world at that time and if we signed Neymar with a WC coach, Neymar could have won many golden balls. yet this MGT found a way to destroy it.

if we still wanted him, we could have signed instead of PSG. yet our MGT will prefer to waste that money on rotation players or youth centers. Whatsoever.

of course it's hard to tell to the likes of you, who thinks every player's dream is Barca. #-o There are fans here who cares about Barca's good more than Bayern's good. Sad but true.

I strongly doubt that's the case here. It's definitely not about the future of Barcelona, but the future of the sport itself, and of Bayern by extension. If we don't react to pathetic excuses for sportsmen like these, we are passively accepting that kind of culture. A culture that approves being cheap, Slumdog mercenary, a culture of manipulation and evasion of rules.
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
Hardrade
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby aterford » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:22 am

Pelin wrote:
aterford wrote:
Pelin wrote:Btw, l'm not troling,Mutu. l'm so angry at Bayern MGT because of their never ending mistakes. just wait and see after Robben's next injury. you will see what l'm talking about now.

l still remember they didn't sign Neymar because he would get Ribery's place and instead they got Götze, a back up for Müller.

l think their biggest fantasy is signing back ups for Müller. or signing rotation player after rotation player. maybe you don't notice it now, but they are destroying Bayern more and more every year.

So you think we actually had a chance at Neymar?

Alright then.

We had money to sign him. l don't think he would reject us. We were the best team in the world at that time and if we signed Neymar with a WC coach, Neymar could have won many golden balls. yet this MGT found a way to destroy it.

Did we have the money?
The originally reported fee was €57.1m. An additional €29.1m was not reported, for a total initial fee of €86.2m. We're likely priced out right there, but it goes further.
On top of this, Barca had to pay €13.5m in additional tax and an extra €6.4m contracted to Santos.
Then there's the legal fees Barca incurred throughout the whole saga. According to their Laporta, Barcelona paid €122m in legal fees for Neymar.
On top of all that was a reported €51.1m in various fines due to Barca's dealings with the transfer.

Total package cost: €279.2m. And that doesn't include wages....

Neymar signed on in 2013 at a wage of around €165,000 per week - at the age of 21, he'd already be our #1 top earner....Further, he extended his contract just in 2016 to a wage of €275,000 per week - €100k more than any of our players. 'Altogether, when you take into account every fee incurred in Neymar's transfer plus wages, you're looking at a total outlay of about €360,000,000.

Still think we could've signed him or even that we could have signed him from Barca rather than PSG? Reminder that their total commitment is in excess of €500,000,000. That's nearly the cost of our entire squad right now (Transfermarkt price of €600,000,000). We were never going to pay anywhere near that.

"you think every player's dream is Barca"

Neymar wrote:“I can’t remember exactly when it became clear that Barcelona wanted me, but to join the club was always one of my dreams. I was thrilled; jumping for joy"

I'm not really sure where you got the idea that I or other fans care more about Barca's wellbeing than we do about Bayern's, seeing as there's nothing here that would even remotely insinuate that, but then again pulling things out of thin air is nothing new for you.
Anyhow...it's sad that some of our fans who care more about us being like Barca than being like Bayern Munich. Funny how that works, huh?
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lahmies » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:58 am

Pelin wrote:
FCB general wrote:Neymar cost Barcelona 90 mil € in 2013, so it means the same would happen in case that Bayern chased him.

90 m euros in 3-4 payments is nothing even for BVB, let alone Bayern. we have spent 70 m euros in 1 year for youth center. Why not spend it on a top player?

You seriously believe spending 90m on ONE player is preferable to spending 70m on developing our youth for generations to come? #-o
Lahmies
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby JANCKER » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:29 am

Delusional...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby aterford » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:34 am

Lahmies wrote:
Pelin wrote:

You seriously believe spending 90m on ONE player is preferable to spending 70m on developing our youth for generations to come? #-o

never mind the fact that he believes transfer fees and infrastructure developments have even close to the same impact on budgeting and finances....
aterford
I post all the time

Postby Pelin » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:54 am

Every player who dreams of Barca talks to ED. What a coincidence. According to them, Kimmich's idol is Xavi. in reality, it's Basti.

Don't believe in everything in this garbages. Since they are using it for perception games and black propaganda.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby aterford » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:09 am

Pelin wrote:Every player who dreams of Barca talks to ED. What a coincidence. According to them, Kimmich's idol is Xavi. in reality, it's Basti.

Don't believe in everything in this garbages. Since they are using it for perception games and black propaganda.

At least you tried. Neymar wanted Barca. It doesn't matter if you think it's propaganda or whatever. He wanted a move there. And in whatever case I think it's plain to see that we had no chance at signing him, none.
aterford
I post all the time

Postby Manchu » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:16 am

I think Neymar is the ultimate Galacticos signing, and I doubt that his arrival will bring any sort of long-term success for PSG. There are so many other ways that they could have improved their team so much more for 220 million euros, but they went for flashiness and marketability over effectiveness.
Manchu
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Valerio » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:53 am

Manchu wrote:I think Neymar is the ultimate Galacticos signing, and I doubt that his arrival will bring any sort of long-term success for PSG. There are so many other ways that they could have improved their team so much more for 220 million euros, but they went for flashiness and marketability over effectiveness.

just think how many shirts they will sell with Neymar..
Just the first day it was crazy. That's what bring your commercial up.
They might have spent a lot on the player but in the long term it's worth it.
Valerio
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby prasun77 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:40 pm

This is why we will turn obsolete..No excuses..I know he was young but 24 million for Neymar was a STEAL!
http://www.goal.com/en-in/news/bayern-munich-turned-down-24m-neymar-in-2010-claims-agent/8pp0993ejwt41458xp9a5tmvn
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby Valerio » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:37 pm

prasun77 wrote:This is why we will turn obsolete..No excuses..I know he was young but 24 million for Neymar was a STEAL!
http://www.goal.com/en-in/news/bayern-munich-turned-down-24m-neymar-in-2010-claims-agent/8pp0993ejwt41458xp9a5tmvn

Dude yo can't go around those things.... I mean even Juventus signed Ronaldo

Moggi: Juventus nearly signed Cristiano Ronaldo
By FootballEspana

21/10/2013 at 13:32Updated 21/10/2013 at 14:05
Luciano Moggi has once more commented on how Juventus came very close to a deal to sign Cristiano Ronaldo a decade ago.

The outspoken Italian worked as director general at Juve until 2006 and has reiterated a claim that three years prior, he was close to completing a deal for the Bianconeri to pick up the current Real Madrid man, when he was at Sporting CP.

“We agreed a swap deal with Sporting between Marcelo Salas and Cristiano Ronaldo,” Moggi commented on Sphere Sports this week.

“Salas travelled to Portugal but backed out and went to River Plate instead. At that moment, Manchester United came in and put an offer on the table that we did not have, a situation that forced us to end our interest.”
Valerio
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:47 pm

prasun77 wrote:This is why we will turn obsolete..No excuses..I know he was young but 24 million for Neymar was a STEAL!
Weird thing is that a short while earlier we paid a similar sum for Breno if my memory serves me well.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:02 pm

Elber suggested that we sign him, can't blame the board for not paying that sum for a kid. It's easy to talk now... but you never know how they turn out, e.g. Breno or that Danish wonderkid(forgot his name).
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News