You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Neymar [Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Neymar [Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior]

Postby FCB general » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:40 pm

How miserable was from La Liga to say that this transfer won't be allowed when they can't do anything about it. You can't put release clause and then pretend to be stupid. :lol:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby #12 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:43 pm

IsiahRashad wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

In what world was his first transfer only 57m?
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:10 am

Pelin wrote:l'm talking with realities now. This joke MGT signs midtable level players or fodders and presents them like they are stars. as if they will deceive themselves after they see the reality.

Face it, This club has no ambitions. All they do is wasting millions for crap things. they say they think about their fans as if they really do.

And make us watch finished Ribery, finished Alonso and James fodder. so they really think about their fans.

None of this has a damn thing to do with Neymar, take your usual fodder this fodder that talk to a thread where it's relevant.

(jk, it's never relevant)
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:15 am

Per PSG official site :

Paris Saint-Germain is very happy to announce the arrival of Neymar Jr to the team. On Thursday the Brazilian striker signed a five-year contract in the presence of the Club’s representatives. Neymar Jr is now committed to the French capital’s club until June 30 2022.
I am extremely happy to join Paris Saint-Germain, said Neymar Jr after signing his contract. Since I arrived in Europe, the club has always been one of the most competitive and most ambitious. And the biggest challenge, what most motivated me to join my new teammates is to help the club to conquer the titles that their fans want. Paris Saint-Germain’s ambition attracted me to the club, along with the passion and the energy this brings. I played 4 seasons in Europe and I feel ready to take the challenge. From today, I will do everything I can to help my new teamates, to open up new horizons for my club and to bring happiness to its millions of supporters around the world."

“It is with immense joy and pride that we welcome Neymar Jr to Paris Saint-Germain, said Nasser Al-Khelaifi, President of Paris Saint-Germain. Neymar Jr is today one of the very best players in world football. His winning mentality, strength of character and sense of leadership have made him into a great player. He will bring a very positive energy to this club. In six years, we have built a very ambitious project that has already taken us to the highest level of national and European football. Today, with the arrival of Neymar Jr, I am convinced that we will come even closer, with the support of our faithful fans, to realizing our greatest dreams.”

Send via carrier pigeon.
Last edited by IsiahRashad on Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
IsiahRashad
I post all the time

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:16 am

IsiahRashad
I post all the time

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:04 pm

''I am not here for the money'' [source]
:lol: :^o [-X
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby kingbayern » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:01 pm

On the barca forum they change his thread name to moneymar. They are really bitter over him leaving.
kingbayern
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Jamaica

Postby Pelin » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:19 pm

Btw, l'm not troling,Mutu. l'm so angry at Bayern MGT because of their never ending mistakes. just wait and see after Robben's next injury. you will see what l'm talking about now.

l still remember they didn't sign Neymar because he would get Ribery's place and instead they got Götze, a back up for Müller.

l think their biggest fantasy is signing back ups for Müller. or signing rotation player after rotation player. maybe you don't notice it now, but they are destroying Bayern more and more every year.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Pelin » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:21 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
''I am not here for the money'' [source]
:lol: :^o [-X

Of course he didn't go there just for money. PSG is an ambitious team, with him, their project is on next level now. They will keep signing star players to win CL in the coming years. if he had stayed at Barca, he had no chance to win a Golden ball in the coming 2-3 years. But now he has chance to win CL and golden ball.

Look at us and look at them, who have more chance to win CL?
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby FCB general » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:35 pm

So far everything he's done in his career was a good decision. He didn't leave Brazil at the age of 18-19 like many of his compatriots, but stayed till 21.

Brazilians and PSG... There's always been something between them(Leonardo, Ronaldinho, Vampeta...).

Neymar is the 31st Brazilian in PSG's shirt.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:03 pm

IsiahRashad
I post all the time

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby aterford » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:51 pm

Pelin wrote:Btw, l'm not troling,Mutu. l'm so angry at Bayern MGT because of their never ending mistakes. just wait and see after Robben's next injury. you will see what l'm talking about now.

l still remember they didn't sign Neymar because he would get Ribery's place and instead they got Götze, a back up for Müller.

l think their biggest fantasy is signing back ups for Müller. or signing rotation player after rotation player. maybe you don't notice it now, but they are destroying Bayern more and more every year.

So you think we actually had a chance at Neymar?

Alright then.
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:53 pm

Neymar cost Barcelona 90 mil € in 2013, so it means the same would happen in case that Bayern chased him.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Mani » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:29 pm

kingbayern wrote:On the barca forum they change his thread name to moneymar. They are really bitter over him leaving.

Ofc the fans are bitter, they are not used to being a selling team
Mani
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Pelin » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:28 am

aterford wrote:
Pelin wrote:l'm talking with realities now. This joke MGT signs midtable level players or fodders and presents them like they are stars. as if they will deceive themselves after they see the reality.

Face it, This club has no ambitions. All they do is wasting millions for crap things. they say they think about their fans as if they really do.

And make us watch finished Ribery, finished Alonso and James fodder. so they really think about their fans.

None of this has a damn thing to do with Neymar, take your usual fodder this fodder that talk to a thread where it's relevant.

(jk, it's never relevant)

PSG showed them how to make a statement signing, how a club who wants to win, signings a star player to show their ambitious project.

You asked for correlation between them? İt's.

Btw, l only call fodders as fodder.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News