You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Neymar [Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Neymar [Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior]

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri May 17, 2013 10:00 pm

That's because most of the other powerhouses are just football teams, at least amongst most fans. Most real Bayern fans will identify with the club's cultural, social and political history as well as the sporting aspect. At least this is what my experience with other Bayern fans indicates.

Naturally I don't know the history of every football club, but Bayern is often in action outside the playing field. As much as I hate them, I know Real Madrid are a similar club, and I am sure the true fans also feel this identity towards the club as Bayern fans do, but unfortunately they also have a lot of plastic fans.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri May 17, 2013 10:13 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:That's because most of the other powerhouses are just football teams, at least amongst most fans. Most real Bayern fans will identify with the club's cultural, social and political history as well as the sporting aspect. At least this is what my experience with other Bayern fans indicates.

Naturally I don't know the history of every football club, but Bayern is often in action outside the playing field. As much as I hate them, I know Real Madrid are a similar club, and I am sure the true fans also feel this identity towards the club as Bayern fans do, but unfortunately they also have a lot of plastic fans.

A club that has had as many star players imo than it has had trophies will always have truck loads of plastic fans......
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MoFattal » Sat May 18, 2013 9:10 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:and I am sure the true fans also feel this identity towards the club as Bayern fans do

Definition of a true fan, whether it was Bayern, Real, Barcelona, United, or even f!cking Chelsea & PSG. I have no problem at all with a club's true fan, even if they were a United/Chelsea one. I respect those, even if they get on my nerves many times, because I guess I get on their nerves as well.

Bandwagoners are always there and I guess we will be having quite a large share of those over the next few years, especially if we get the CL trophy.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby jaybayern » Sun May 19, 2013 4:28 am

MoFattal wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:and I am sure the true fans also feel this identity towards the club as Bayern fans do

Definition of a true fan, whether it was Bayern, Real, Barcelona, United, or even f!cking Chelsea & PSG. I have no problem at all with a club's true fan, even if they were a United/Chelsea one. I respect those, even if they get on my nerves many times, because I guess I get on their nerves as well.

Bandwagoners are always there and I guess we will be having quite a large share of those over the next few years, especially if we get the CL trophy.

i agree with that because i was the only fan at ma school till recently the ppl who laugh at me say there fans it makes me sooo angry
BAYERN TILL THE DEATH OF ME
jaybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jamaica

Postby MoFattal » Sun May 19, 2013 6:26 pm

Yeah, it's depressing when you go to "rub it" in other people's face and then you find out that those people are "suddenly" Bayern fans too :P
MoFattal

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby dambun » Sun May 19, 2013 8:55 pm

:lol: :lol:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Bayernbazi » Mon May 20, 2013 10:22 am

jaybayern wrote:
MoFattal wrote:

i agree with that because i was the only fan at ma school till recently the ppl who laugh at me say there fans it makes me sooo angry

I understand you perfectly when you suddenly find these reborn 'Bayern Supporters' in front of you and you think its not fair for them basking in this glory without them experiencing any of the pain we endured to be here today. However I also see the seeds where fresh bayern supporters are made especially in the younger generations.

I'm not angry but just proud of that, and hope that there are many others and hope that their faith in Bayern is rewarded by them experiencing a CL win and hopefully this success is sustained for a couple of years.. who knows most life long supporters start like that...
Last edited by Bayernbazi on Tue May 21, 2013 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon May 20, 2013 2:03 pm

Anyway, looks like Neymar is going to Barcelona.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Mon May 20, 2013 2:05 pm

Godspeed.
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Dassing73 » Tue May 21, 2013 7:22 pm

Totally agree, Neymar is overhyped and hope he goes to Barca. It would be a bad bet to break the bank for one transfer, who hasn't really played in Europe and may not live up to his billing. No Thanks.
Dassing73
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby huknife » Wed May 22, 2013 4:00 am

I wonder how many people will have to courage to come out and say that 'Yea i was one of the people who kept saying, who is Neymar, neva proven on european soil cuz gravity in europe is different and you need more leet skills to play in yourup!' when he does come to Barca and looks like a world beater.

Maybe in a world where people actually cared about their credibility. :)
huknife
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernLove » Wed May 22, 2013 1:03 pm

huknife wrote:I wonder how many people will have to courage to come out and say that 'Yea i was one of the people who kept saying, who is Neymar, neva proven on european soil cuz gravity in europe is different and you need more leet skills to play in yourup!' when he does come to Barca and looks like a world beater.

Another one bites my block list.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu May 23, 2013 8:12 am

huknife wrote:I wonder how many people will have to courage to come out and say that 'Yea i was one of the people who kept saying, who is Neymar, neva proven on european soil cuz gravity in europe is different and you need more leet skills to play in yourup!' when he does come to Barca and looks like a world beater.

Doesn't change the fact that it would have been a huge risk and completely unnecessary.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby huknife » Thu May 23, 2013 10:57 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Doesn't change the fact that it would have been a huge risk and completely unnecessary.

Indeed more reasonable opinions are agreeable.
huknife
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat May 25, 2013 4:07 am

According to Marca Santos has accepted two offers for Neymar

- One from Barça

- One from Real Madrid

Now it's up to him to decide where he wants to play next season.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News