You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Neymar [Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Neymar [Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior]

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed May 15, 2013 3:42 pm

Hopefully this can be the end of this rumor, i wish he would move to RM or Barca already so he can show how overrated he is :roll: :roll: :roll:

http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/46956_bayern_deny_interest_in_neymar.html
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed May 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Chalant wrote:Ribery is aging and Alaba is firmly entrenched as LB.

Bayern still wont ever need Bale, Muller can play on the right and Shaqiri can take over for Ribery and Gotze can play on either wing. At this point Bale is as pointless as Neymar. Both are over priced but the only difference is Bale is a proven talent.....

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCB&Paulaner » Wed May 15, 2013 5:52 pm

The Neymar saga is becoming a bit similar to the Guardiola situation, so ... when Bayern denies it, you know what happens..I am afraid now I believe it might be a done deal. He will be probably joining us.
FCB&Paulaner
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Thu May 16, 2013 8:39 am

Neymar's agent confirms he received concrete offers from Bayern as well as Man City, Real Madrid and Barcelona. [source]
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Chalant » Thu May 16, 2013 8:52 am

What are we going to do with all these players??
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby MoFattal » Thu May 16, 2013 10:02 am

Make them public on the stock exchange. Buy a 100 stock and you'll own Neymar's hair ;)
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby AdepT » Thu May 16, 2013 10:12 am

MoFattal wrote:Make them public on the stock exchange. Buy a 100 stock and you'll own Neymar's hair ;)

I'll be more interested in Dante's or Schweini's. :mrgreen:
I just can't imagine what Sammer and Robben thoughts would be when they see Dante jumping around with that afro. :lol:
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby raz25 » Thu May 16, 2013 12:39 pm

Judging from this season's performances you'd say there won't be any need for Lewandowski, Neymar, Bale, Rooney, Suarez etc. as there was no need for Gotze. But guys we reached a point where we can only improve our team in tiny bits and because we generate lots of money we shouldn't just stand with our hands in the pockets.

If interest in Neymar is true I think we are bound to see a false 9 type of system. With Ribery, Robben, Gotze, Kroos, Schweini, Shaqiri, Muller and Neymar/Lewy being each able to cover 12 different positions it could turn out really spectacular, even better than Guardiola's Barca IMO.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu May 16, 2013 12:42 pm

raz25 wrote:Judging from this season's performances you'd say there won't be any need for Lewandowski, Neymar, Bale, Rooney, Suarez etc. as there was no need for Gotze. But guys we reached a point where we can only improve our team in tiny bits and because we generate lots of money we shouldn't just stand with our hands in the pockets.

If interest in Neymar is true I think we are bound to see a false 9 type of system. With Ribery, Robben, Gotze, Kroos, Schweini, Shaqiri, Muller and Neymar/Lewy being each able to cover 12 different positions it could turn out really spectacular, even better than Guardiola's Barca IMO.

I agree that Neymar would give Bayern an extra edge but his €60m price tag is nothing to laugh about. Just because Bayern have the cash to spend like idiots doesnt mean that they should.....

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby envagyokazapad » Thu May 16, 2013 1:01 pm

I think it's more about his marketing value really, that's why everyone seems to be willing to splash lots of money on him.

I still don't think we need him at all, especially not for this kind of money. If he's coming, I think we'll see both Gomez and Robben going.

Also "Neymar's agent confirms he received concrete offers from Bayern as well as Man City, Real Madrid and Barcelona." and such are most likely not true anyway, they are just trying to drive up his price (basically the same thing happened in the case of Lucas).
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Postby Chalant » Thu May 16, 2013 1:12 pm

What happened to us not buying players from south america anymore? I know we bought Dante since then, but he was proven in the BL.
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby quaazi » Thu May 16, 2013 2:04 pm

The policy was to not buy players DIRECTLY from South America. Their heritage doesn't matter one bit if they've proven themselves in the relatively more complex tactical setups of Europe.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby raz25 » Thu May 16, 2013 4:18 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:I agree that Neymar would give Bayern an extra edge but his €60m price tag is nothing to laugh about. Just because Bayern have the cash to spend like idiots doesnt mean that they should.....

I never said we should spend that much. If we could convince Neymar that Bayern is the best club for him he could force Santos to only negotiate with us. Kind of what happened with Gotze (he received much better offers from other clubs). I've seen him in an interview saying he wants Santos to make lots of money so it won't be easy at all but with our current success and Guardiola coming it's not impossible.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu May 16, 2013 7:31 pm

Well Bayern are not stupid, they won't pay 60 million. Still an unreasonable move though.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu May 16, 2013 7:38 pm

Reports say:
@TransferNewsCen: Mundo Deportivo reporting that DIS (40% of Neymar's rights) are in serious talks with Barcelona. If agreed, Neymar deal will be sealed

Interesting facts
@TransferNewsCen: For people wondering, Neymar has 55% of his rights. DIS has 40% of his rights and Teisa has 5%. All have to agree a deal for it to be done

News
@TransferNewsCen: "O Estado de São Paulo" report that Neymar's buyout clause is €65 million. Barcelona offering €27million max. Real Madrid can offer more

So this whole Neymar shit is more trouble than its worth in my opinion I don't know how Bayern could strike a bargain with so many third parties and R.Madrid and Barca ready to go above and beyond if they must....

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News