You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Neymar [Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Neymar [Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior]

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue May 14, 2013 9:13 pm

AdepT wrote:How about if I just say, a big NOmar!
Why are people interested in selling shirts in future to make up for his transfer fee? :o
The thing is where do we play him? As a lone CF, maybe. But isn't he like too weak to go against Hummels/Chiellini? :?
I'm not sure what's up with Pep really, if we do go out and buy him.

Board would probably go in to maybe get a stronghold on South American viewership or may be just Brazil.

Barca and Madrid are going all crazy over him. RM supposedly even offered him a 10m salary after taxes which is what CR earns on current contract.

Also, note that Santos own only 55% of him i.e. his naming rights and they themselves want their share to maybe just touch 50m. So he is a pretty costly unproven deal.

So again, how about if I just say, a big NOmar! :|

I heard it was Barca who offered him a €10m salary by the way but i see what you mean. In my opinion i think all it does is make Bayern very flexible, if with guys like Mandzu/Gomez/Neymar Bayern can play any type of football that is needed to win. In other words Pep could have not just Plan A and B but C, D, E, F, and G. But that convo should be discussed in the tactics thread lets keep it about Neymar. As long as Bayern can striker a major bargain for Neymar I don't care what any1 says he isnt coming to Bayern Munich
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AdepT » Tue May 14, 2013 9:18 pm

Neymar would earn €10m-a-year at Real Madrid
Los Blancos are trying to frustrate the Brazilian's potential move to Barcelona and their salary offer would be the same as they pay Cristiano Ronaldo: a massive €10 million-per-season!
Source: AS
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Bayern Barbados » Tue May 14, 2013 9:30 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:why is everyone forgetting Kroos? I dont wanna imagine our team without him in our starting 11. Kroos was our [arguably] best player until he got injured...and when he plays we just have so many options. there is no player similar to him.

Not forgetting Kroos but i dont any team with sense would pay 37 million just for a bench warmer and i would like bayern to keep a striker up front. Ribery and Mueller have to start so does Martinez and Schweini just leaves Kroos' position. And if we are supposed to get Neymar and Lewandowski , Kross and maybe weiser drop down the pecking order.
Proud to be Bajan. Proud to be Bavarian. Mia san Mia
Bayern Barbados
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dambun » Tue May 14, 2013 9:37 pm

lol
It's like everyone is going crazy over this rumor... :lol:
I really think it's all utter nonsense... It does not make sense at all, neither financially nor sporting-wise...

As an attacking midfielder, We already have Mueller, Kroos, Goetze, Ribery, Robben, Shaqiri... Even this list seems too long for a single squad... and many are speculating that Robben (or someone else?!) is going to leave us this summer...

As a striker, we have Mandzu and Gomez, and probably Pizza for next year... also Lewandowski is coming this summer (most probably)... and Neymar does not even look physically strong to play as a #9...

Many are suggesting line-ups which I don't really like... Have you forgotten about Kroos, or even Lewandowski?... Kroos is like the most complete player in our squad this year (technically)... he has come on really really well, and has been a key member in our squad... Given his very high technical capacity, he is destined to flourish even more under Guardiola...

I don't like us to act crazily and just splash the money just because we have the money... and I firmly believe we (the Bayern managers) won't be doing so... Every purchase should make sense, both sporting-wise and financially.... this one doesn't... period.
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Bayern Barbados » Tue May 14, 2013 11:02 pm

dambun wrote:lol
It's like everyone is going crazy over this rumor... :lol:
I really think it's all utter nonsense... It does not make sense at all, neither financially nor sporting-wise...

As an attacking midfielder, We already have Mueller, Kroos, Goetze, Ribery, Robben, Shaqiri... Even this list seems too long for a single squad... and many are speculating that Robben (or someone else?!) is going to leave us this summer...

As a striker, we have Mandzu and Gomez, and probably Pizza for next year... also Lewandowski is coming this summer (most probably)... and Neymar does not even look physically strong to play as a #9...

Many are suggesting line-ups which I don't really like... Have you forgotten about Kroos, or even Lewandowski?... Kroos is like the most complete player in our squad this year (technically)... he has come on really really well, and has been a key member in our squad... Given his very high technical capacity, he is destined to flourish even more under Guardiola...

I don't like us to act crazily and just splash the money just because we have the money... and I firmly believe we (the Bayern managers) won't be doing so... Every purchase should make sense, both sporting-wise and financially.... this one doesn't... period.

I agree with you 100% but with gotze's arrival somebody will be benched. So however you look at it someone will not be happy next season.
Proud to be Bajan. Proud to be Bavarian. Mia san Mia
Bayern Barbados
Getting the hang of it

Postby jaybayern » Wed May 15, 2013 12:38 am

great player but just wouldnt fit in bayern system is a tad too selfish(and we all ready have Robben) and not enough space........plus dont want anyone to leave

Bayern's doing what Hitler couldn't do rule europe
BAYERN TILL THE DEATH OF ME
jaybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Jamaica

Postby krkla » Wed May 15, 2013 12:45 am

I do like the idea of all the different styles of play we can do with, and if, Neymar's arrival. The depth in the squad will be like no other in the history of football.
krkla
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby silberkreuz » Wed May 15, 2013 12:46 am

Please don't let it be true... I don't want this to happen!
This isn't how we do things! We don't just throw cash at the latest media darling and then never play them- that's Barca and Madrid!
We take long looks at our side and buy the player who we KNOW is best in that position and will consolidate the team, like we did with Dante, Martinez and Mandzukic; people hadn't even heard of them before us!
silberkreuz
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed May 15, 2013 2:04 am

Maybe Guardiola wants him...like he wanted Gotze.

Pizzaro and probably Gomez will leave in the summer...With maybe Lewandowski coming in...If lewandowski wont join i am all for Neymar..he is a great talent and Guardiola works great with talents.

Let's just wait and see after the season is over how the team will look.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Helsinki » Wed May 15, 2013 1:48 pm

BayernLove wrote:
Jorge wrote:
armbrust wrote:Bayern is the perfect team for him, he has huge skills , but he also need a lot of guidance and discipline, he will learn that here.

Like Breno?

Are you implying Breno really was the age he officially pretends to be?

Neymar case is kind of risky. He looks like a guy who could cause problems. Leave a monkey in München like Bieber, put an apartment in fire like Breno, launch a rocket in a house like Balotelli or just cause other kind of trouble like Ibra. You never know what happens when such a young rap-type of a guy arrives to Europe. However, there can be also a huge potential. He could become a new Messi, the most-well known player in the world, a style icon for the teenagers etc. Signing him could help FCB to become Apple of football. A hugely popular brand all over the world.

So even if I preferred the FCB identity to remain as Bavarian as possible, the Verein should try to sign him if it is possible. Even if it means that we need to say goodbye to players like Gomez. In order to be successful the the club needs to constantly try to improve the squad. Of course it has to be done in a financially viable way but still: FCB wants to dominate the European club football and in order to do it, the quality of the players needs to be first class.

And when we compare Neymar to Rooney, the difference is huge. I would never like to see Wayne Rooney in a Bayern-Trikot. I just don't like the idea of seeing a chav walking on the Maximilian Strasse. It gives a bad image to the club but Neymar is a different story. He could be a hugely successful striker and unlike Ibra, he possibly don't want to move on every year. Otherwise he would have not stayed such a long time in Brazil.

We'll see what happens but at least my attitude towards seeing Neymar playing for Bayern has become more and more positive.
Helsinki
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Helsinki » Wed May 15, 2013 1:54 pm

Bazi wrote:
I hope he turns out to be the biggest Brazilian overhyped flop since Robinho.

Robinho did not even come close to Denilson.
Helsinki
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MoFattal » Wed May 15, 2013 2:33 pm

The problem with Neymar is that his package includes a foray of Pele media :P
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Chalant » Wed May 15, 2013 3:05 pm

I am sure this wont happen. We are more likely to sign Draxler or Bale.
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby samaj » Wed May 15, 2013 3:27 pm

Chalant wrote:I am sure this wont happen. We are more likely to sign Draxler or Bale.

again why would we want Bale? I dont we will ever bench Alaba or Ribery
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Chalant » Wed May 15, 2013 3:30 pm

samaj wrote:again why would we want Bale? I dont we will ever bench Alaba or Ribery

Ribery is aging and Alaba is firmly entrenched as LB.

Our attacking mid's on the other hand, are Muller,Gotze and Kroos, all younger than 24.

I was kinda pissed with the Gotze transfer, but at least he is not overrated like Neymar.
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Anonymous

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News