You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Neymar [Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Neymar [Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior]

Postby BayernLove » Tue May 14, 2013 2:56 pm

Jorge wrote:
armbrust wrote:Bayern is the perfect team for him, he has huge skills , but he also need a lot of guidance and discipline, he will learn that here.

Like Breno?

Are you implying Breno really was the age he officially pretends to be?
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby raz25 » Tue May 14, 2013 3:33 pm

He's got undeniable talent and mad skills but just like everybody else says, getting accustomed to Europe is the real gamble.

Still I just can't help but imagine if this kid will live up to the hype. Remember Ronaldinho's best days at Barca and how we were all left in awe whenever he had the ball? Now we could have people all around the world watch Bayern matches just to see see some piece of Neymar magic. I mean just look at this video, he's insane.

Also this formation looks insane :D .

And then there's all the benefits of possible merchandise sales and image rights. I'm not aware though of his contract situation. On transfermarkt.de it says he has a contract until 2014, but the club has an option to extend his contract for 2 years or something like that?
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue May 14, 2013 3:45 pm

Like i said before most people are against him because of his price tag not his skills. If Bayern are some how able to strike a deal for him probably around €20m-€35m tops then like you said with jersey sales it should pay for itself and future UCL revenue and maybe the sale of some players like Gomez and Robben but at the moment his asking price is more than just ridiculous....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Bayern Barbados » Tue May 14, 2013 4:53 pm

raz25 wrote:He's got undeniable talent and mad skills but just like everybody else says, getting accustomed to Europe is the real gamble.

Still I just can't help but imagine if this kid will live up to the hype. Remember Ronaldinho's best days at Barca and how we were all left in awe whenever he had the ball? Now we could have people all around the world watch Bayern matches just to see see some piece of Neymar magic. I mean just look at this video, he's insane.

And then there's all the benefits of possible merchandise sales and image rights. I'm not aware though of his contract situation. On transfermarkt.de it says he has a contract until 2014, but the club has an option to extend his contract for 2 years or something like that?

Then we loose our in the air attacking option imo i prefer we keep gomez and if not go with lewandowski up front.
Proud to be Bajan. Proud to be Bavarian. Mia san Mia
Bayern Barbados
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ander_ct » Tue May 14, 2013 4:57 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:LOL!!!!

Hey !! i dont care but........... Why did you take my signature?????? :?:
IN BAYERN WE TRUST
ander_ct
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Columbia

Postby ander_ct » Tue May 14, 2013 5:05 pm

raz25 wrote:He's got undeniable talent and mad skills but just like everybody else says, getting accustomed to Europe is the real gamble.

I still believing Guardiola wont use this formation, he'll change it for the 4-3-3 (False 9)....

IN BAYERN WE TRUST
ander_ct
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Columbia

Postby SilentStrike » Tue May 14, 2013 5:51 pm

I wouldnt mind him replacing Ribery in a year or two, but I don't want him to play as a false 9. Bayern NEEDS a forward!
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Deutche » Tue May 14, 2013 6:38 pm

With news (according to Klopp) that Lewa is coming I don't see the fit. As it stands If/when Lewa comes in Gomez is gone and probably Robben with him. I just don't get this Neymar news at all if Lewa has been acquired because it would mean Ribbery would be gone as well and Bayern's lineup up front would be Neymar/Gotze/Muller with Lewa upfront( excuse me while I salivate for a sec..OK am back). It's really unnecessary with his price tag not to mention Kroos,Gomez, Robben would be out. That's quite a turnover when it doesn't need to be. Don't see it this move happening.
Deutche
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby krkla » Tue May 14, 2013 8:15 pm

Let's see how the media responds to this in the next few days, it'll probably burn out as fast as it started.
krkla
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby Bayern Barbados » Tue May 14, 2013 8:19 pm

I dont see neymar coming to bayern i see ou starting xi

and reserve team something like

add in hojbjerg and pizarro (1 year contract) and thats a team to conquer europe again. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Bayern Barbados
Getting the hang of it

Postby Bayern Barbados » Tue May 14, 2013 8:27 pm

ander_ct wrote:
raz25 wrote:
I still believing Guardiola wont use this formation, he'll change it for the 4-3-3 (False 9)....

I would like to see if Pep can convert Shaqiri to a false 9 if he is going to use that formation. Saves us 80 million euros.
Bayern Barbados
Getting the hang of it

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue May 14, 2013 8:46 pm

why is everyone forgetting Kroos? I dont wanna imagine our team without him in our starting 11. Kroos was our [arguably] best player until he got injured...and when he plays we just have so many options. there is no player similar to him.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue May 14, 2013 8:52 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:why is everyone forgetting Kroos? I dont wanna imagine our team without him in our starting 11. Kroos was our [arguably] best player until he got injured...and when he plays we just have so many options. there is no player similar to him.

Kroos was great but he was far from being Bayern's best player this season. He is good when Bayern want to cotrol tempo but sucks when on counters because of his lack of pace. In my opinion Pep pushes Kroos into the midfield to play a Xavi like role, and thx to his long range shots he doesnt need to be near the box to score...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MoFattal » Tue May 14, 2013 9:01 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:why is everyone forgetting Kroos? I dont wanna imagine our team without him in our starting 11. Kroos was our [arguably] best player until he got injured...and when he plays we just have so many options. there is no player similar to him.

I agree. In fact, his absence is the only thing worrying me about the upcoming CL final.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby AdepT » Tue May 14, 2013 9:03 pm

How about if I just say, a big NOmar!
Why are people interested in selling shirts in future to make up for his transfer fee? :o
The thing is where do we play him? As a lone CF, maybe. But isn't he like too weak to go against Hummels/Chiellini? :?
I'm not sure what's up with Pep really, if we do go out and buy him.

Board would probably go in to maybe get a stronghold on South American viewership or may be just Brazil.

Barca and Madrid are going all crazy over him. RM supposedly even offered him a 10m salary after taxes which is what CR earns on current contract.

Also, note that Santos own only 55% of him i.e. his naming rights and they themselves want their share to maybe just touch 50m. So he is a pretty costly unproven deal.

So again, how about if I just say, a big NOmar! :|
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News