You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Neymar [Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Neymar [Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior]

Postby MoFattal » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:59 pm

AdepT wrote:What's up with all this Neymar love?
If we were having a bad season then only you need to upgrade. We are breaking every record there is, at least in BuLi.

Long-term planning.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby sch0ll7 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:25 pm

GOMEZ33 wrote:WE CAN NOT PAY THAT MUCH MONEY FOR AN UNPROVEN PLAYER, its alright if we gamble 12 mio for a player, like we did with BRENO or SOS or DOS SANTOS, but 100MIO Id rather get RONALDO and OZIL.

We can easily pay 50mil for neymar...we will earn 100 mil€ with him...so that get's us 50mil€ back.

that is one thing...another thing is...

We cant stop adding quality. There is always room for improvement. We cant stop when we are on our way up. Once you start thinking you are good enough you fall back in an instant. There were times when we won the double and than bought some average players or got them on free...and what happened after that? we finished that season without a trophy.

We have the money. We are back to being a top club and what brought us there? TOP PLAYERS!!!

If we are to become even better...get even more worldwide fans, recognition etc...we need to invest in that and we will get that back sooner or later. You really cant go wrong with buying Neymar. He will pay for himself...and all in all we will get much more worldwide attention.

It cant go wrong for him likeit went for Robinho who was at Madrid and England. Our players live in Munich...and they dont party all day long, our club is taking care of every player and that is why Neymar would have all the time to get used to European football without getting distracted.

I am not saying he is world class and that he is proven...but he has the potential to be best player in the world.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:43 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:We can easily pay 50mil for neymar...we will earn 100 mil€ with him...so that get's us 50mil€ back.

that is one thing...another thing is...

We cant stop adding quality. There is always room for improvement. We cant stop when we are on our way up. Once you start thinking you are good enough you fall back in an instant. There were times when we won the double and than bought some average players or got them on free...and what happened after that? we finished that season without a trophy.

We have the money. We are back to being a top club and what brought us there? TOP PLAYERS!!!

If we are to become even better...get even more worldwide fans, recognition etc...we need to invest in that and we will get that back sooner or later. You really cant go wrong with buying Neymar. He will pay for himself...and all in all we will get much more worldwide attention.

It cant go wrong for him likeit went for Robinho who was at Madrid and England. Our players live in Munich...and they dont party all day long, our club is taking care of every player and that is why Neymar would have all the time to get used to European football without getting distracted.

I am not saying he is world class and that he is proven...but he has the potential to be best player in the world.

Some of you guys are talking like your the owner of PSG or Man City."Buy, Buy, Buy, we need all the talent possible" Im sorry to tell you but Bayern Munich are not like that. They develop talent first then buy second. If they had your mentality players like Muller, Alaba, Badstuber, and Kroos would have been sold off to buy some overseas talent. I understand Neymar is good but some of you talk as if he is the God of football or will be one day. In my opinion it would he a waste to spend such cash on a player when Bayern already produces talented youth for 10x less than buying Neymar would cost. Also Sammer has repeatedly said Bayern's transfer policy will be centered around buying "CHEAP" "YOUNG" talent so Bayern can be ready for the future. If you look at Bayern's transfer history only 4 players have cost them over €20m so unless Neymar is an actual God there is no reason to take a chance on him......
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby BAYERNMUNICH4LIFE » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:16 am

MoFattal wrote:
If we were having a bad season then only you need to upgrade. We are breaking every record there is, at least in BuLi.

Long-term planning.

Exactly.... Gomez and robben have met there ceiling... and I'm a Gomez fan.
BAYERNMUNICH4LIFE
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BAYERNMUNICH4LIFE » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:30 am

Firefox1234 wrote:I didnt kno people on this forum were psychic, they must k ow Neymar will be the best in the world :P

When Manchester United united bought Ronaldo who knew he would would be 1 of the top two best players players in the world?

Yeah, I'll wait.......

Huh, where did they buy him from? Oh, some team called Sporting Lisbon... from Portugal...

Yeah, you know, one of the best leagues in the world, where the competition and talent is light years ahead of Brazil [-X

Players like Ronaldo and Messi is why you you have too take chances sometimes on promising young talent... you never know.. like I said many times before ...its more chess than checkers

And before someone even mentions it I'm not comparing the present Neymar with the current CR7 or M10.. only the talented potential for greatness they all shared as up&coming teenagers.. that is all.
Last edited by BAYERNMUNICH4LIFE on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
BAYERNMUNICH4LIFE
Getting the hang of it

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:39 am

First of all Man U spent €10-12m on CR7, Barca raised Messi from there youth system so it hardly cost them a dime and that is much different from spending €50m+ on an unproven Brzailian kid. Your logical in my opinion is flawed cause those type of players come once every decade and you could splash as much cash on every talented or hyped South American star and you most likely not gonna find what your looking for...

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby AdepT » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:46 am

sch0ll7 wrote:We can easily pay 50mil for neymar...we will earn 100 mil€ with him...so that get's us 50mil€ back.

I'd sure love to know the intricacies of the mathematics behind this proposed profitable transfer suggested by you. :?
The time in which we will earn that profit, the sources etc etc.

MoFattal wrote:

Long-term planning.

Aren't youth setups established for the same purpose? I know that we need to buy from time to time to maintain our standards but you know the uncertainties associated with this transfer. How will it turn out and are willing to take that risk with the amount of money involved? That's the biggest question. If he were 15-16, I would have said invest and train him at our club. Isn't like Hulk also awesome? The fk he's doing now!

BAYERNMUNICH4LIFE wrote:Exactly.... Gomez and robben have met there ceiling... and I'm a Gomez fan.

Robben has more than an year in him which he will spread over two or more seasons in months. :wink:
Plus he's not a sure starter anymore and he's the best substitute you can find for next 2-3 years. Well, of course if he agrees. Also didn't we like buy Shaqiri! :o
Gomez has hit the ceiling? :shock:
No, he's not. (A word of advice - Better edit it out or MUTU is going to be furious. :P)
As a fan, how can people be so ungrateful towards him?
For all his mishaps, he is not Torres and has been a very integral part of our team.
And if you're thinking about past losses, mind this, we never lose because of one man. It's a team game and team is to blame.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby AdepT » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:03 am

BAYERNMUNICH4LIFE wrote:When Manchester United united bought Ronaldo who knew he would would be 1 of the top two best players players in the world? Yeah, I'll wait.......
Huh, where did they buy him from? Oh, some team called Sporting Lisbon... from Portugal...
Yeah, you know, one of the best leagues in the world, where the competition and talent is light years ahead of Brazil [-X
Players like Ronaldo and Messi is why you you have too take chances sometimes on promising young talent... you never know.. like I said many times before ...its more chess than checkers
And before someone even mentions it I'm not comparing the present Neymar with the current CR7 or M10.. only the talented potential for greatness they all shared as up&coming teenagers.. that is all.

You know what, I'll explain everything to you.
Messi was bought by Barca when he was 13. He was developed at La Masia then and now he didn't just take everything by storm. He was gradually integrated into the system.

CR was bought by MU when he was 18 in 2003. He scored more than 20 goals in 2006-07 season, YEAH, THREE YEARS later. He too was gradually integrated into the system.

If you're buying someone for that much money, he will be starter but he should be a proven star too. Like Ribery, Robben, Gomez were.
Otherwise buy young and gradual integration is the other process. If he was 16-17, I'd have been in favour of it for a reasonable price.
But I have trouble fitting him into any category. Because he'll be starter but he's not proven in Europe. :|

I don't have doubts about Neymar's talent. He might be a very good player. But to say that he'll come and win us everything in coming years is a statement nobody can make and should make until you've come from the future and know it all.
For all the talent in the world Messi/CR have, they aren't making their teams win everything.

It's always the team that works and wins, and we already have a wonderful one.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby huknife » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:07 am

Hmm who was that, there was one player in our team who voiced his concern over the clubs direction, as we opted out of bidding for a young Argentine striker as the transfer fee climbed over the 20 million mark i think. He went to Athletico Madrid as they were prepared to take that 'gamble'.

Maybe we should improve our scouting methods/intensity to a point we could ascertain that any risk involved is minimal?
huknife
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BAYERNMUNICH4LIFE » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:22 am

Firefox1234 wrote:First of all Man U spent €10-12m on CR7, Barca raised Messi from there youth system so it hardly cost them a dime and that is much different from spending €50m+ on an unproven Brzailian kid. Your logical in my opinion is flawed cause those type of players come once every decade and you could splash as much cash on every talented or hyped South American star and you most likely not gonna find what your looking for...

Flawed logic u say? Hmmmm...

Who was regularly throwing around 30 - 50 M's on player signings 10 years ago ?

How many players compared to now was considered brand carriers sponsorship magnets and international celebs?

My point is things outside of futbol changed the game.. made it more profitable and valuable for players and clubs alike.. (Neymar is a highly talented brand and in today's age that means high cost high reward either on or off the pitch... which puts him in ronaldos and messis league. With Rooney as a honorable mention... Torres was there but his form crippled his rise......I think you get it now hopefully so moving along,,,,,,,) players became personalities and icons worldwide with the help of all these outside sources like the internet, shoe and apparel company's, commercials etc. But it was all spear headed by there talent.. or in most cases, potential... future promise...

The other point I'm trying to make is because of gems like cr7, m10, ozil, Benz, goetze, reus, javi Martinez etc etc etc!!! Teams are more willing to pay more than what a player is worth at the moment in hopes of him balancing the money - class scale in return...

Logically... of course :roll:
BAYERNMUNICH4LIFE
Getting the hang of it

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:24 am

Personally i dont feel Bayern dont need to to spend that much when the core of the team is solid. Right now i on Sammer's side who wants to buy cheap youngsters who will develop into world class players

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby BAYERNMUNICH4LIFE » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:34 am

AdepT wrote:
BAYERNMUNICH4LIFE wrote:When Manchester United united bought Ronaldo who knew he would would be 1 of the top two best players players in the world? Yeah, I'll wait.......

You know what, I'll explain everything to you.
Messi was bought by Barca when he was 13. He was developed at La Masia then and now he didn't just take everything by storm. He was gradually integrated into the system.

CR was bought by MU when he was 18 in 2003. He scored more than 20 goals in 2006-07 season, YEAH, THREE YEARS later. He too was gradually integrated into the system.

If you're buying someone for that much money, he will be starter but he should be a proven star too. Like Ribery, Robben, Gomez were.
Otherwise buy young and gradual integration is the other process. If he was 16-17, I'd have been in favour of it for a reasonable price.
But I have trouble fitting him into any category. Because he'll be starter but he's not proven in Europe. :|

I don't have doubts about Neymar's talent. He might be a very good player. But to say that he'll come and win us everything in coming years is a statement nobody can make and should make until you've come from the future and know it all.
For all the talent in the world Messi/CR have, they aren't making their teams win everything.

It's always the team that works and wins, and we already have a wonderful one.

Nice way to explain it BUT I never said this kid was the messiah or was going to win us the world... but what I did say is what ever we pay for him his name will earn it back one way or another... and I don't doubt his talent one bit... Europe proven or not... even at this elevated point in his young career he spoke about his obvious weaknesses and how he must improve them to be great... every thing else u spoke about i already responded to in my other most recent post s so no need to repeat it again..here
BAYERNMUNICH4LIFE
Getting the hang of it

Postby BAYERNMUNICH4LIFE » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:00 am

Firefox1234 wrote:Personally i dont feel Bayern dont need to to spend that much when the core of the team is solid. Right now i on Sammer's side who wants to buy cheap youngsters who will develop into world class players

I totally get that and that's one of the reasons I respect Bayern so much as a club... they manage, build, develop, and perform just as good if not better than any of the other top tier clubs around the world.. but we won't to compete I mean really compete at the top every year in the bundi and champs league we are going to need to Chang pe was with the times a little bit... meaning more quality big name purchases like javi a little more than were known for... but I understand Martinez value is in his ability to play more than one position... that's why I'm all for players like bale, Benz, and Neymar being brought in ... all three under pep can play multiple positions and adds youth with keeps us fresh in key positions... Gomez is limited... Robben is injury prone and a sometimes player... sometimes he passes sometimes he trys on defense... sometimes hes fit to play... u get it... Gomez is limited on the ball and tracking back... with little to no pace... he can score sure but he needs ideal circumstances to do so... on the other out of all these players I think Bale would be our best bet... he is a work horse... he has great pace.. he's good on the ball , he can play multiple positions. Off and Def. And his crosses in the box would easily push Manzu to 20_30 goals per easy with the way he heads the ball..
BAYERNMUNICH4LIFE
Getting the hang of it

Postby BAYERNMUNICH4LIFE » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:16 am

BAYERNMUNICH4LIFE wrote:Exactly.... Gomez and robben have met there ceiling... and I'm a Gomez fan.

Robben has more than an year in him which he will spread over two or more seasons in months. :wink:
Plus he's not a sure starter anymore and he's the best substitute you can find for next 2-3 years. Well, of course if he agrees. Also didn't we like buy Shaqiri! :o
Gomez has hit the ceiling? :shock:
No, he's not. (A word of advice - Better edit it out or MUTU is going to be furious. :P)
As a fan, how can people be so ungrateful towards him?
For all his mishaps, he is not Torres and has been a very integral part of our team.
And if you're thinking about past losses, mind this, we never lose because of one man. It's a team game and team is to blame.[/quote]

Ummm... I don't remember singling
out just one player.. I'm aware this is a team sport... and I didn't say Gomez is on a downward spiral I just said he met his ceiling meaning he isnt going to exceed his best year here anymore I think he'd be lucky if he even comes close to it... you guys can take that how you want... and if he matches that year hear before he leaves my point still stands.. it was a great season for him a season or two ago. nothing to frown upon .. but I'm just saying.. I don't think it gets any better with him at this point.. and I'm a fan of him and robben but I'm just calling it like I see it..

And the fact that Robben is so often injured is getting tiresome... I see so bale as the perfect replacement.. both have a rockect left boot when locked on target... no doubt about it.. but at this point bale excels in every area robben lacks at this point and judging by bales performances lately he can score just as much as Mr.sometimes. not to mention he is a pass first player a great crosser a good fk taker a willing and above average defensive player with more strength and pace..
BAYERNMUNICH4LIFE
Getting the hang of it

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:28 am

BAYERNMUNICH4LIFE wrote:I totally get that and that's one of the reasons I respect Bayern so much as a club... they manage, build, develop, and perform just as good if not better than any of the other top tier clubs around the world.. but we won't to compete I mean really compete at the top every year in the bundi and champs league we are going to need to Chang pe was with the times a little bit... meaning more quality big name purchases like javi a little more than were known for... but I understand Martinez value is in his ability to play more than one position... that's why I'm all for players like bale, Benz, and Neymar being brought in ... all three under pep can play multiple positions and adds youth with keeps us fresh in key positions... Gomez is limited... Robben is injury prone and a sometimes player... sometimes he passes sometimes he trys on defense... sometimes hes fit to play... u get it... Gomez is limited on the ball and tracking back... with little to no pace... he can score sure but he needs ideal circumstances to do so... on the other out of all these players I think Bale would be our best bet... he is a work horse... he has great pace.. he's good on the ball , he can play multiple positions. Off and Def. And his crosses in the box would easily push Manzu to 20_30 goals per easy with the way he heads the ball..

I understand Bayern need to make big purchases to stay on top of Europe but at the moment Bayern have a elite squad and other than a back up AM another big time purchase wont be neccesary for a while. In my opinion i can see Martinez take Schwein's role and develop a more offensive role in the future but a signing like Neymar isnt as neccessary as when Bayern got Robben, Gomez, Ribery, and Martinez. Right now is the best time to develop youngsters, In my opinion bayern wont need another big time purchase till Ribery or Schwein leaves.

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News