You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Neymar [Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Neymar [Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior]

Postby MoFattal » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:40 pm

We won't be breaking the Martinez limit for any player anytime soon, says Hoeness. [source]
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:26 pm

MoFattal wrote:
We won't be breaking the Martinez limit for any player anytime soon, says Hoeness. [source]

I dont mind that, this Bayern team doesnt really need any huge reinforcement like Martinez. At the moment i think Sammer has the right idea by buyin up youngsters and developing them so Bayern stay strong in the long term.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Element » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:42 am

Many internet sources now report that Pep Guardiolas main target it is Neymar

And that he told that to the Bayern Management
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AdepT » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:53 am

All of them have nothing to report and are making up stories.

Uli has mentioned that we will not splash cash like 40m in the near future and I don't believe Santos will sell him for less than that figure.
So until a news of his scouting comes from the board, I'd rather relax. :)
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby samaj » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:12 pm

Bayern ready to pay up to around 100 million euros

To enter into conflict with Barcelona for the player.

(thats what google translate says)
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:42 pm

There is no way we will spend that much...it's silly.

I think that it will be easier for us to attract top talent and cheaper than before....now that we are at the top and have Pep as our coach. A lot of players would consider joining us even if that means he would be paid less than at some clubs like City, Chelsea, PSG etc...

I can see us grabbing young players that are close to being world class [someone like Martinez].

If you look around our team we really dont need to spend 40-50 mil + on a player because we are well stacked in every position.

Maybe we do go for a striker this summer but I dont believe we will be paying that much money. Gomez and Mandzukic are quite good if you ask me...but it all depends on Pep`s tactics and what his wishes are. If we decide to go for some striker I would love someone like Benzema...he could be quite good in our system.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby samaj » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:50 pm

^^ I'd like someone young and fatal like Shaqiri for a striker.

A young talent maybe thats what we should look for
"My Heart Is Here.
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby armbrust » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:14 pm

He has huge talent and its younger than Messi : Golden Ball potencial for the future.

But , will he adapt to the german culture? and where will he play and who will be benched?
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:46 pm

There is a lot of questions I guess...will he adapt to Bundesliga, culture, language etc...he would surely need some 2 years to get into it.

As for the money...even if we splash 50 mil€ for him...we will be getting that in 3-4 years time.

He is the biggest commercial potential since Ronaldo and Messi. Every kid on this earth wants to be Neymar. I can just see us getting millions of new supporters who would surely spend some money to have his Bayern kit or anything else from our club.
More money from sponsors etc...

So the money really isnt a problem...we have it and we could earn a lot more money with him joining us.

Than imagine everything not being about Messi-Ronaldo....there would be Neymar next to those 2 :D

But yet again let's see what Pep thinks.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:07 pm

There is no guarantee Neymar will be a good player, i remember when Rohbino was supposed to be the next big thing and we all know how that story ended. Dont let those old Brazilian farts cloud your mind there just desperate to see Brazil win again. In my opinion Lucas Moura is the real deal and has adjusted very well to European football especially since he has technically been playing all year since he moved from the Brazilian league. I would rather have Lucas over Neymar...

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby BAYERNMUNICH4LIFE » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:40 am

sch0ll7 wrote:There is a lot of questions I guess...will he adapt to Bundesliga, culture, language etc...he would surely need some 2 years to get into it.

As for the money...even if we splash 50 mil€ for him...we will be getting that in 3-4 years time.

He is the biggest commercial potential since Ronaldo and Messi. Every kid on this earth wants to be Neymar. I can just see us getting millions of new supporters who would surely spend some money to have his Bayern kit or anything else from our club.

So the money really isnt a problem...we have it and we could earn a lot more money with him joining us.

Than imagine everything not being about Messi-Ronaldo....there would be Neymar next to those 2 :D

I agree 100% Neymar the player + Neymar the brand would easily pay for it self
His popularity would bring in more money and fans than any individual player we currently have
On the roster. Sponsors and jersey sales would cover the 100M's paid for him surely by mid season at the latest... we have 3 Brazilians in Dante,Gustavo, and rafinha currently on the roster to help him settling in his new surroundings.... a top tier coach, management, and training facility to ensure his development... and a organization that's more like a family who can develop a player like this better than say a real Madrid or man city who buys players like this and just stack them up stunting there grow... I say we go for it... I would hate the price if that's really what we had to pay but his name would earn it back alone like I said.... and if that is the case then that story of pep getting a 238£ budget might not be that far fetch because the spending will not stop at neymar.... the ceiling would be 70 for neymar 50 for bale 35 for benzema and another CB (kircchoff maybe) The sale of Gomez (sorry) would fund benz , Robben would fund bale at least most of it, and Neymar would be the new record holder (sorry Martinez) ... that's a little more than half the estimated budget for more youth, versatility, and skill.... not to mention more hard working, pace and willing to pass (BALE) =D>
BAYERNMUNICH4LIFE
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby samaj » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:49 am

BAYERNMUNICH4LIFE wrote:
sch0ll7 wrote:There is a lot of questions I guess...will he adapt to Bundesliga, culture, language etc...he would surely need some 2 years to get into it.

I agree 100% Neymar the player + Neymar the brand would easily pay for it self
His popularity would bring in more money and fans than any individual player we currently have
On the roster. Sponsors and jersey sales would cover the 100M's paid for him surely by mid season at the latest... we have 3 Brazilians in Dante,Gustavo, and rafinha currently on the roster to help him settling in his new surroundings.... a top tier coach, management, and training facility to ensure his development... and a organization that's more like a family who can develop a player like this better than say a real Madrid or man city who buys players like this and just stack them up stunting there grow... I say we go for it... I would hate the price if that's really what we had to pay but his name would earn it back alone like I said.... and if that is the case then that story of pep getting a 238£ budget might not be that far fetch because the spending will not stop at neymar.... the ceiling would be 70 for neymar 50 for bale 35 for benzema and another CB (kircchoff maybe) The sale of Gomez (sorry) would fund benz , Robben would fund bale at least most of it, and Neymar would be the new record holder (sorry Martinez) ... that's a little more than half the estimated budget for more youth, versatility, and skill.... not to mention more hard working, pace and willing to pass (BALE) =D>

1- We dont have to worry about his price tag, the club will pay not us, and If it doesn't affect us in anyway then why care about the money. The club knows best when dealing with money.

2-Robben Will NOT leave.

3- And Do we really need Bale, we have Ribery and Alaba. I can't see them any of the three on the bench. So we dont need him. In any case of not having Ribery or Alaba, we have Robben, Muller, Lahm, and Contento to cover for them.

4- And Why Buy Benz if we have Neymar
"My Heart Is Here.
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:01 am

I didnt kno people on this forum were psychic, they must k ow Neymar will be the best in the world :P

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby samaj » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:31 am

Oh and About selling Gomez, do you really think that the club will sell him just because he was on bench for a season? I dont think so. If neymar is coming, Both Mario's are gonna stay UNLESS gomez expressed his desire to move
"My Heart Is Here.
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby AdepT » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:53 am

What's up with all this Neymar love?
If we were having a bad season then only you need to upgrade. We are breaking every record there is, at least in BuLi.

Remember, we are a team and I'd like us to remain that way. If we need someone who'll help us go up a level and is available at a reasonable price, the board will surely make it.
And until Gomez asks for a transfer, I'd rather not think about it. Mandzukic might have displaced him for first place but Gomez is Gomez and has been excellent for us.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News