You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Naby Keïta [Naby Leye Keïta]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Naby Keïta [Naby Leye Keïta]

Postby RedQueen » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:44 pm

Can only go by what's being reported ... that Keita "was offered to Bayern" already when he was still with Salzburg. I was a bit astounded by that, too - both because I know Leipzig wanted him (don't get why Salzburg would offer him to Bayern when Rangnick wanted him at Leipzig - unless the public mantra no one believes that Rangnick has no longer any influence in Salzburg is actually true) and because Keita said last summer he thought it's too early to join a CL club already. Usually Kicker don't publish complete fabrications, but it's kind of unclear who offered Keita to Bayern... the club? The agent? Like I said above, points being made under the assumption that the Kicker report is true.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Roonzil » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:21 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Kicker has been pretty bad in recent months when it comes to Bayern stories. A lot have turned out to be false. My gut feeling says that they've been cut off from a main source, and are attempting to connect dots and create stories based on hear-say.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby RedQueen » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:28 pm

^That seems to be the case with respect to Bayern, but Kicker's Oliver Hartmann is quite well connected in Leipzig, I don't recall any instance where he has been wrong lately. Still, I agree that this report is a bit odd, at least the part about Keita having been offered to Bayern while he was still with Salzburg. About the other part (Bayern having declined the deal in summer), that fits with what was reported earlier by the local Leipzig media (that the deal was offered not only to Liverpool but to other clubs, too).
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:02 pm

In the long run Goretzka > Keita
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:14 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:In the long run Goretzka > Keita
That's highly especulative. Personally can't see why Goretzka is suddenly so overhyped.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:16 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:In the long run Goretzka > Keita
That's highly especulative. Personally can't see why Goretzka is suddenly so overhyped.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

I can confidently say I have watched enough of Goretzka to understand why they were making comparisons with him to Ballack when he was still at Vfl Bochum at age 17. Not to detract from Keita as he has shown a lot of class but I won't be surprised if we talk about Goretzka in the same breath as Schweinsteiger...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Pelin » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:41 pm

l think we didn't sign him because of Goretzka and Tolisso. it's said that our plans changed and we got Tolisso. probably our plan was to bring both Goretzka and Keita together next summer. However, after signing Tolisso, it was not possible for us.

if Tolisso doesn't improve his defensive game and passing quality, we might have some trouble in midfield.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby endrity » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:03 pm

Goretzka will be an absolutely elite player, he already is. But him and Keita could have worked together well I think.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RedQueen » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:14 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!
In trouble for apparently having forged two driving licenses, as well as driving without a license.

Reus v2.0.

Kind of ironic, as they have their players present their driving license on a monthly basis, precisely because of Reus. Looks like that isn't enough and you have to check the license for forgery.
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RedQueen » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:06 am

Can't see tweet? Click here!
The Leipzig district court ordered him to pay 415k € for trying to re-register a false driving license twice. His attorney has appealed.
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News