You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Naby Keïta [Naby Leye Keïta]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Naby Keïta [Naby Leye Keïta]

Postby Mani » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:26 am

Leipzig's stance was pretty clear, I dont think they care whether Liverpool splash the money or not
Mani
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Pelin » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:38 pm

Selling him doesn't make sense from their perspective. Extra 30 m euros won't help them either. Since, if they lose one of their key players without replacing him properly, they will lose quality and they can't make top 4. thereby they will lose so much money because of CL. it will also damage their project.

Their goal is big, as they want to be a big team. they should also show the world that they are not a selling team.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby RedQueen » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:33 am

YlonenXabi wrote:Latest reports say that Liverpool might make a final 75M offer.

Kevin Kampl could be his replacement (25M)

Hopefully not, but if Coutinho leaves to Barça they will splash some money to strengthen the team and Klopp seems to be in love for this guy

I think the Coutinho topic is through, Liverpool are not going to sell.

The Kampl rumours are connected with Oliver Burke probably being on his way out, not Keita. With Burke and Kampl, it looks like it's only a matter of money.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby endrity » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:04 pm

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/fo ... l-13540947

Naby Keita has agreed to a move next summer to Liverpool. Regardless of the Goretzka deal, this is the type of transfer Bayern will come to rue I think. Just like Sane and KDB, we're allowing great players that would want to join Bayern to leave the Bundesliga because of money-pinching. Liverpool should not be outmusculing Bayern financially. Vidal will be 31 next year and despite Rudy's good form, I don't think he has anything close to the talent needed to win the CL with him as a starter.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby gumboduncan » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:14 pm

Good move for Keita, Leipzig and Liverpool. I'd much rather have Goretzka then Keita, esp. if Goretzka comes next summer for free. Also last African player that Bayern had was Sami Kuffour if I remember correctly. I read a comment by Kalle or Hoeneß few years ago that the board aren't interested in African players because of the timing of the African Cup every two years. A horrible time to loose a player for 3-4 weeks.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby Pelin » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:17 pm

As much as l rate him high and l like, you can't rotate Goretzka and Keita for one spot, since both are young. Also considering we still have hope for Sanches. it's pretty much like KDB. however, we didn't show any real interest in Sane before. Unfortunately, we can't sign every good player in Bundesliga.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Ed. » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:27 pm

endrity wrote:http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/naby-keita-undergoes-liverpool-medical-13540947

Naby Keita has agreed to a move next summer to Liverpool. Regardless of the Goretzka deal, this is the type of transfer Bayern will come to rue I think. Just like Sane and KDB, we're allowing great players that would want to join Bayern to leave the Bundesliga because of money-pinching. Liverpool should not be outmusculing Bayern financially. Vidal will be 31 next year and despite Rudy's good form, I don't think he has anything close to the talent needed to win the CL with him as a starter.

Well, what did you expect?

There are more clubs now with the ability to spend and the number of world class (or players threatening to break into that category), remains roughly the same every year. Some years it reduces but there's never an oversupply, always an overdemand.

Don't expect Hoeness and Ruminigee to understand simple economics.

We have been here before, in early 2006, when apparently we did not need major injection of new talent into the team and certainly not for these crazy prices. No no 20 million was too much for Aguero back then but 10 millions for a 30yr old one trick Luca Toni was perfectly fine the next year.
Ed.
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:37 pm

endrity wrote:http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/naby-keita-undergoes-liverpool-medical-13540947

I'm not convinced about Keita tbh. I'd trust Goretzka much more. Hopefully we don't miss out on him as well.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Roonzil » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:38 pm

Don't believe he ever wanted to join us. More a case of our fans wanting him tbh.

Personally I don't like him as a player (nasty fouling) or as a person (from what I've seen he's been trying to force RB's hand for a transfer to Liverpool).

Don't really care about this deal for our sake, but do care for Bundesliga sake...let's hope RB learn from this and will refrain from release clauses.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby #12 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:47 pm

Ed. wrote:

Well, what did you expect?

There are more clubs now with the ability to spend and the number of world class (or players threatening to break into that category), remains roughly the same every year. Some years it reduces but there's never an oversupply, always an overdemand.

Don't expect Hoeness and Ruminigee to understand simple economics.

We have been here before, in early 2006, when apparently we did not need major injection of new talent into the team and certainly not for these crazy prices. No no 20 million was too much for Aguero back then but 10 millions for a 30yr old one trick Luca Toni was perfectly fine the next year.

Luca Toni had a trick?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby endrity » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:55 pm

I don't think him and Goretzka are incapable of playing together. And with Vidal turning 31 next year, we pretty much have only Thiago and Tolisso for 2-3 spots (we are still unsure of how James will be used). It would not have been a bad option to try and purchase them both next year.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sherpthederp » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:02 pm

endrity wrote:I don't think him and Goretzka are incapable of playing together. And with Vidal turning 31 next year, we pretty much have only Thiago and Tolisso for 2-3 spots (we are still unsure of how James will be used). It would not have been a bad option to try and purchase them both next year.

Don't forget about Rudy
sherpthederp
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Ed. » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:22 pm

#12 wrote:
Luca Toni had a trick?

Sure, just this one, :wink: :
Ed.
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:35 pm

Here I was thinking it was his goal against Dortmund
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:40 pm

gumboduncan wrote:Good move for Keita, Leipzig and Liverpool. I'd much rather have Goretzka then Keita, esp. if Goretzka comes next summer for free. Also last African player that Bayern had was Sami Kuffour if I remember correctly. I read a comment by Kalle or Hoeneß few years ago that the board aren't interested in African players because of the timing of the African Cup every two years. A horrible time to loose a player for 3-4 weeks.
Benatia
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News