You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Mesut Özil

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Mesut Özil

Postby shwas55 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:22 am

I know we havent been linked with him at all, but after his preformance last season with Bremen, and his best player in the tournament performance in the last couple of weeks with the N.T. Özil has to become a potential transfer target for us. If not this summer then the next. A great young playmaker who will only get better with more Experience and playing at a top club.

Arsenal and some Italian clubs were after him before the Euros and im sure more clubs will be after him now.
I doubt Bremen will let him go this summer especially after Diego have left . However when asked if they will sell their 2 best players in one summer (Diego and Özil) Allofs said " We are ready to hear all offers".

Other players from the under 21 squad we should keep an eye on for the future:
Beck (RB) If we cant get Bosingwa we should consider him.

J. Boateng, Höwedes, Khedira, and Marin.
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Mesut Özil

Postby Element » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:31 am

Those players Are Really Great And Young Players

1-Boateng: Really Great But We Have Young CB who also proved Some skills with his Olympic National Team
I See Boateng Coming only IF Lucio,Demichelis or Van Buyten Leaves

2-Marin:I was Putting him in My Team but Because He Went To Bremen I Removed Him
I Guess that he wont Come

3-Ozil:Really Great With Bremen and recently with the u-21 National Team

4-Beck :Great Offensively and Defensively ,He is only 21 Years old But He is Calm Which makes you Think that he is 30 years old

====================
I Think We Should Get Either Ozil or Beck

Beck if Pranjic plays As Midfielder

Ozil if Pranjic plays as LB
=======
I Think That U Should Have Discussed That in The Offcial Generic Transfer Thread
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shwas55 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:59 am

I didnt say we should buy these players now. I said they should be potential targets for the future.

Only Beck should be considered as we need a RB. Maybe Özil so we dont lose him to the EPL or Seria A, and because we need another creative player in the midfield.
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby cruz » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:05 pm

I must admit that I felt in love with Ozil's skills during this U-21 tournament!!! We definitely need to sign him in the forseeable future!!

beck is just not my type of player, maybe he'll prove himself to be a good player, but I don't like him that much...

Boateng is also definitely a player we should try to sign the next few years, simply amazing the way he defends, always composed and concentrated, tuff in tackles, very strong in heading, fast for his height, can play other positions very well, etc... I don't know guys, for me he's the best alternative when lucio leaves (of course, only if breno doesn't prove himself to be as good as we expect him to be)

Don't need to talk about Marin, he already has everything except the physical strength but he's fast enough and posess the technical skills that can brake every defence! after playing 2-3 years in a lil better club he will probably develop into a really good player!!

who knows, maybe these players will become our transfer targets one day :roll: I just hope so!!
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nur4bayern » Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:42 am

There are so many good U21 players and I hope they continue to grow. In the short term, I don't see Bayern going after any of these guys but I think if they continue to shine (Ozil, Beck, Howedes, Neuer) I hope we pick up a few of them over the next few years. Keep in mind we still have Kroos and Muller, so how much more young talent do we need?
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby cruz » Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:39 pm

well, FCB did always sign young (still developing) german players, it's just our 'tradition'... maybe the last years we did not sign that much young germans, but I think this is the best thing we can do!
why? we can't always get the best international youngsters, cuz they go to spain england and even to italy.. but in germany we get the best of the best cuz almost every german player wants to play for bayern...

and now that germany's U-21, U-19 & U-17 did play fantastic tournaments lately, we can see that germany's football has a shiny future... and we should try to get the best of that..
yeah, we got kroos, mueller, badstuber, baumjohann..... it gon take some time until these guys have reached their full potential, but why not to wait,I just hope we won't make these big ass mistakes any more (trochowski, misimović, etc...etc...)
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby sch0ll7 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:52 pm

shwas55 wrote:I didnt say we should buy these players now. I said they should be potential targets for the future.

Only Beck should be considered as we need a RB. Maybe Özil so we dont lose him to the EPL or Seria A, and because we need another creative player in the midfield.

toni kroos?..
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby shwas55 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:34 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:
shwas55 wrote:I didnt say we should buy these players now. I said they should be potential targets for the future.

toni kroos?..

Özil will take Ribery's place (whether he leaves this year or in two years time). Kroos will be a CM.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby walter » Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:07 pm

Ozil woud be great. I've been following him since his Schalke days and I think he will become a world class player in the not so distant future. He just needs to be a little more consistent as he has the tendency to disappear in some games. If he do end up selling Ribery this summer, Ozil should be considered a good replacement.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby cruz » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:50 pm

walter wrote:Ozil woud be great. I've been following him since his Schalke days and I think he will become a world class player in the not so distant future. He just needs to be a little more consistent as he has the tendency to disappear in some games. If he do end up selling Ribery this summer, Ozil should be considered a good replacement.

definitely!!! =D>
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Mesut Özil

Postby Element » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:54 pm

According to RTL ,Bayern WAnt to sign Mesut Özil if ribery Leaves Next Season

http://sport.rtl.de/fussball/fussball_9 ... t_id=13361
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby alex84 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:16 pm

If Ribery leaves this is the best thing Bayern board can do. This guy has got everything to become a star-player... if he continues developing this way.
alex84
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shileno » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:39 am

Our priority must be to keep Ribery.. But if he wants to leave, get Ozil :D
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby juliann » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:43 am

Or try keeping Ribery and still get him? :) We need to keep Ribery - he will be an important brick in our future!
juliann
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Element » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:43 pm

juliann wrote:Or try keeping Ribery and still get him? :) We need to keep Ribery - he will be an important brick in our future!

if ozil comes without ribery leaving, Kroos wont have a place Which is unfair
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News