You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Mesut Özil

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Mesut Özil

Postby pyrasur » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:08 pm

Actually I'm interested too. We got a lot of people on this forum that neg on everything but really never offer an alternative that they can be tied to. It's always: Ancelotti is shit, our players are shit, our board is shit, Sanchez is 29 years old and too expensive, let me whine over Real Madrid and how good their players are. But when it comes down to it, I don't hear their solution of who our coach should be, who the transfer targets should be and how much we should spend on them.

Am I insane? Maybe I'm hypocritical because I don't think Ancelotti is very good either but I feel like at least you can tie me down to some kind of specific opinion like: wait one year and get Nagelsmann. Some of you people are the worst fans ever. I wish some of the people here could go and swell the roster of Real Madrid fans. I'd be jealous of how many fans Real Madrid has until I realize you'd be pissing in their coffee too and finding a way to ruin their enjoyment of back-to-back CL wins.

Offer a solution. Or maybe I missed your "solutions" and I'm just here ranting because I'm bored out of my mind. Honestly if only there was a league for Monday morning quarterbacks half this forum would be 1st ballot hall of fame all stars.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby aterford » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:19 pm

pyrasur wrote:Actually I'm interested too. We got a lot of people on this forum that neg on everything but really never offer an alternative that they can be tied to. It's always: Ancelotti is shit, our players are shit, our board is shit, Sanchez is 29 years old and too expensive, let me whine over Real Madrid and how good their players are. But when it comes down to it, I don't hear their solution of who our coach should be, who the transfer targets should be and how much we should spend on them.

Am I insane? Maybe I'm hypocritical because I don't think Ancelotti is very good either but I feel like at least you can tie me down to some kind of specific opinion like: wait one year and get Nagelsmann. Some of you people are the worst fans ever. I wish some of the people here could go and swell the roster of Real Madrid fans. I'd be jealous of how many fans Real Madrid has until I realize you'd be pissing in their coffee too and finding a way to ruin their enjoyment of back-to-back CL wins.

Offer a solution. Or maybe I missed your "solutions" and I'm just here ranting because I'm bored out of my mind. Honestly if only there was a league for Monday morning quarterbacks half this forum would be 1st ballot hall of fame all stars.

"fodders" "no football brain" is all we hear from some
aterford
I post all the time

Postby ProfessorMuller » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:40 pm

With our quality, he wouldn't be guaranteed a starting spot which could push him to the form we know he can produce. If the asking price is low, this could be a solid signing.
ProfessorMuller
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:55 pm

There ARE options... Tons... But if we miss out on any of them it's kinda unfair to "tie me to it" - we've missed out on half a dozen great wingers in recent years... That my fault? Anybody else's? RM have an awesome run - they are making those years COUNT! WE are NOT!!
NO ONE - sane - would rant in that case... But we are easily bending over for them to keep doing nasty things to us, and all Kalle does is boycott the final... What a leader!
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby pyrasur » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:05 am

#12. I really have no idea why you thought I was talking about you. :roll:

Now that you bring it up though, you have this amazing ability to ruin every win I want to enjoy through your prescient understanding that it's more likely than not that we will not lift the Champions League trophy.

See that clip? The rest of us are trying to be Han Solo and enjoy the ride. You are the C3PO of this forum.
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby sherpthederp » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:09 am

pyrasur wrote:#12. I really have no idea why you thought I was talking about you. :roll:

Now that you bring it up though, you have this amazing ability to ruin every win I want to enjoy through your prescient understanding that it's more likely than not that we will not lift the Champions League trophy.

See that clip? The rest of us are trying to be Han Solo and enjoy the ride. You are the C3PO of this forum.

I'm sorry #12 but this is the funniest thing I've heard in weeks on this forum. =D>
sherpthederp
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:18 am

I didn't... I merely thought you considered me part of that group - I know I do...
I'm sorry if it's that easy to ruin every win for you but this is the crucial time to prepare for the coming season... And this year, it's even more important cause it's our last chance to male a few mistakes right again - yet we're about to fail again... To me, those "enjoying the ride" are like Homer Simpson talking about how he'll escape Bart's comet - sorry for not taking the time to get a nice video

National Flag:
Germany

Postby nm462272 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:23 am

i think there's a difference between a pessimistic fan like #12, who focuses his negativity at the team, and those who are negative while being rude and condescending to fellow forum members. i'd rather take 100 #12s than 1 negative member...
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:38 am

#12 wrote:I didn't... I merely thought you considered me part of that group - I know I do...
I'm sorry if it's that easy to ruin every win for you but this is the crucial time to prepare for the coming season... And this year, it's even more important cause it's our last chance to male a few mistakes right again - yet we're about to fail again... To me, those "enjoying the ride" are like Homer Simpson talking about how he'll escape Bart's comet - sorry for not taking the time to get a nice video

No problem mate I think most of us do like you very much in one weird way or another :mrgreen: :lol:
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby pyrasur » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:53 am

#12 wrote:I didn't... I merely thought you considered me part of that group - I know I do...

Lol sorry. I'm giving you a hard time and I apologize. I do appreciate the diversity of opinion. You keep me grounded on the deck when I want to fly.
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:58 am

pyrasur wrote:

Lol sorry. I'm giving you a hard time and I apologize. I do appreciate the diversity of opinion. You keep me grounded on the deck when I want to fly.

All good man, I've known you long enough to understand how you roll
I know I may sound frustrated (at times) - but I just hate being outclassed by those MoFos - by bending the rules - so much!

Dumbledore7 wrote:

No problem mate I think most of us do like you very much in one weird way or another :mrgreen: :lol:

Guess I'm a pretty likeable guy

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bastos80 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:11 am

We all know it will be "NAGELSMANN RAUS!" when he doesn't win the CL in his first year.
Just like it was the case with Jupp, Pep and Carlo.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Coman » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:21 am

bastos80 wrote:We all know it will be "NAGELSMANN RAUS!" when he doesn't win the CL in his first year.

No we just want good football.

Pep was boring for 2 years.
Ancelotti was ultra boring.
Jupp it was ok the first year and great the second year.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby bastos80 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:04 pm

Coman wrote:
bastos80 wrote:We all know it will be "NAGELSMANN RAUS!" when he doesn't win the CL in his first year.

HAHAHAHA sure, go tell yourself that.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby huknife » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:26 pm

bastos80 wrote:
Coman wrote:

HAHAHAHA sure, go tell yourself that.

HAHAHAHA. mine is the only valid opinion.
huknife
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News